Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How Old is Your Soul? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:57 pm
Yeah I went through my teenage years when I was... man I don't think I ever did... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:58 pm
I don't know the age or condition of my soul or anything, but more than once I've had the strange feeling that I could be a certain someone reincarnated, which might explain my attachment to... another certain someone who I could have been related to in my past life. I'm not gonna go into any further detail there.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Oterys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:21 pm
I also don't know the state nor age of my soul. It is much older than I am, of that I've little doubt. Unfortunately it seems to cause me more problems than not in this day and age, it doesnt really seem willing to assimilate into modern times... I've always been something of an adult, even when I wasn't one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:23 pm
Yeah, I guess my soul is pretty old... oh well, who cares anyway.  

Emperor Lothar

Sica_Lunae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:51 pm
I never really gave it much thought. I know that my soul isn't young... but that's about it. It's not extraineously old either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:14 pm
You know now that I think about it, I recall taking a simple flash based test on yahoo.com once that would tell you your 'age'. Mine was pretty old if I recall.. like crotchetty old man discount old.  

Ndoki

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:11 am
not to get off subject, but did anyone find that link on quizilla about how old is your soul, yet?

my soul isn't older than my body. infact i think it's half my age. It's about 7 or so years old.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:55 am
Sometimes I feel that my soul has been through ages of stuff, but then again, I honestly don't know how old my soul really is.

I don't feel like i've been reincarnated. Well, at least not yet.

[ Die Katze ]

Kenketsu_Haruko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:32 pm
Wow, what a thread.

My soul has always felt old. I guess I've been reincarnated, for what reason, I don't know. Maybe I was murdered in a past life and my soul, seeking revenge and knowing that the murderer was going to be reborn, searched for a suitable time to come back and here I am. Maybe, maybe not. Though my soul has always had a touch of hatred in it. Moreso than any other feeling. I can feel it burn, the hatred, like a fire deep down in my soul, even when I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:35 pm
Darth_Gently
Koneko_DarkLight
themagikat
the earth hasnt been around for ten billion years... so i dont know how ou figured out those days.

what makes you think that earth is the only planet with life on it.

Because... Proof. The most evidence for other life is 2001, Rama, and H2G2. Namely, fiction.

Secondly, even then, the odds of another planetary system capable of supporting life with the EXACT same time system of ours is... Roughly the same for your computer spontaneously reappearing in your stomach.
Ok you close minded fool all i have to say is that space supposedly goes on forever and never so how can we be the only planet with life on it in a place that goes forever i know that this thought is too big for most people to think about but really try cause it makes you sound stupid when you say such mediocre media buzzed things.  

sad_life

sad_life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:38 pm
I think my soul is older then my body most of the time but the thing is that many things that are normal to most people are completly new to me which probably means that i was last reincarnated a long time ago. The thing is im extremely inteligent and im not trying to be vein im just putting thoughts out there. Back to the subject I easily figure out the strange things to me in no time flat. I know that my spelling doesnt show inteligents but i just got a new keyboard and im not used to it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:43 pm
I've always felt that my mind was older than my body, but I never thought about my soul being older. I guess it's kinda like you feel like you don't belong in this time period.
Great now this is the only thing Im gonna be thinking about for the next few days.  

Elochai Sammael

2aetH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:04 am
One previous incarnation. 2000+ years altogether.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:12 am
Odin The Accursed
I've always felt that my mind was older than my body, but I never thought about my soul being older. I guess it's kinda like you feel like you don't belong in this time period.
Great now this is the only thing Im gonna be thinking about for the next few days.

Yeah, I feel like I belong back in Feudal Japan, during the Bakumatsu/Meiji Eras.  

Kenketsu_Haruko

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces