Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How Long Have You Liked/LOVED Yaoi/Shonen-ai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mizuki uchiha

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm
since 2007. Death note got me into it. MattxMello twisted heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm
Well, at first, I was terrified of it, because it sounded wrong. Then I read Loveless. I was a little disturbed at first, but then it was okay. Then I realized that I liked guys myself, and so I became okay with it- I think that was either my Freshman or Sophomore year of High School. So it's been only a year or two.  

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm
WHen I was born. ninja

lol just kidding. I saw my first yaoi when I was in pre-school. Yeah I know. It belonged to my older cousin and she just left it lying around the house O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Now that I think about it, it hasn't been long since I discovered Yaoi. I think it's been about two years now? I'm not sure. But it feels like I've known about Yaoi since the dawn of time.  

dynamo version

5,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 pm
I'm guessing around 8th or 9th grade, I think... It was Only the Ring Finger Knows that got me hooked lol

Sooo, 2005/2006?? I would have been 14/15 XD

Funny thing is, my younger friends got into it first with Gravitation. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I was determined to be open-minded.

Now, I'm into hard core stuff like Ai no Kusabi~ I've come a long way : D

Here's to being a yaoi fangirl for the last 6-7 years!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm
I got hooked when I was 12. I started reading YGO fanfiction, discovered slashfic, then discovered that there were actual anime/manga with BL and have been into it ever since.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

phalbala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm
I've always loved CeilxSebastian from Kuroshitsuji whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm
I discovered yaoi in 2001. I was into Kpop and discovered fanfiction at about the same time. I came across a fanfic about a Kpop boy band I was into at the time, but two of the band members were gay and in a relationship. I had never heard or seen anything like that and I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed it. I told my best friend about it like this: "Okay, don't freak out. Don't say anything. Just please read this and tell me what you think. And don't judge me!"

So she read it. Then she turned to me and said, "I've read better. You should see what people write about Final Fantasy VII."

Turns out she was a HUGE yaoi fan! She had all kinds of doujinshi and pics saved to her computer. She indoctrinated me into the yaoi fan club at that point. XD It was pretty awesome.

Fin Raziel

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces