Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm
"HEy im Dessenger." he said to jirai and uncle "Whats your names?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm
"I'm Jirai!" Jirai said proudly and held out his hand. "Just call me Uncle, you might have heard of me from older races." He said also holding out his hand.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:22 pm
"I did once," said Flamingstorm, "you retired I heard. You racing then I take it? I would enjoy a race against the older generation, I am Flamingstorm," said Flamingstorm watching the race gates open and the race began.
((Will post reports later as need to do a fair amount of work for it))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:28 am
"The racers are off," Announced Ray (the Flying Squirrel)
With that the racers were seen picking up speed on the first section of the track.
"Lightning has boosted ahead using a lot of extra air," (75 air left)
"The racers are going around the corner with Amy Silver Blaze and Lightning using drift,"(Npc have 77 air and Lightning has 52 others have 94 air left)
Kayonis is focusing his speed it seems (cornering lowered by 1 and speed increased by 1 for 2 small part)
"The racers are shooting of the ramp,"
"Kayonis does Kayonis Special (S ranked landed woth critical success B added for landing so well making S and B also small boost of speed from it)
Lightning has done Lightning Strike (S ranked landed fine)
Saleana pulls of Chaos Rain(S ranked landed fine)"
"Lightning and Saleana have taken to the rails with Blaze grind on them behind them."
"Kayonis is drifting around the corner gain another speed boost."
Kayonis has boosted ahead as Lightning tries to catch up.

"Placing so far
1st Kayonis (49 air left)
2nd Lightning (94 air left)
3rd Saleana (97 air left)
4th Blaze (83 air left) and Silver (32 air left)
6th Amy (90 air left)" Ray finished the announcement for this section.

((Next section will be posted later))  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 am
"Yes, I did retire. To train the young'n that is." Said Uncle pointing towards Jirai. "I learned a lot too!" Jirai said with a thumb-up. Uncle smiled and patted Jirai's head. "That you did Jirai!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:50 pm
"We are onto the second lap with Kayonis trying to put some distance between the racers," the announcements starting again cutting conversations short,"It seems Lightning is not too happy about that and is gaining on him, Amy is speed up, 6th place is not something to be happy about I guess and she proves there is some fight left in her. Silver however has managed to pull ahead of Blaze and her spirit seems to be crushed as she falls further behind and slips into last place."
Current placings half way through lap 2:
1st Lightning
2nd Kayonis
3rd Amy
4th Silver
5th Saleana
6th Blaze
"It seems that this race still has some life in it yet as Amy is speeding up using turbulence, will Kayonis and Lightning be prepared to stop her, Lightning seems to panic at the sight of Amy and tries to do some tricks to create a gap, unfortunately he fails and Amy over takes both Kayonis and Lightning is a never give up spirit which this sport is known for,"
"The 3rd lap and final lap is about to start and the places are being put onto the display," said Ray as he did the announcements.
1st Amy
2nd Lightning
3rd Kayonis
4th Silver
5th Saleana
6th Blaze
"Remember folks in this sport miracles do happen, will Blaze have a chance, or will Amy take gold today?" said Ray giving some excitement to the crowd."It seems the Lightning wont go down without a fight, when this kid sees something, he wants it, Kayonis is going strong but will that be enough when you have some behind you speeding up. Amy has fallen off her board, that one looked painful but she seems to have shaked it off and she is back at it. Saleana however is not having much luck, she is out of air! Only problem is the next pits is a bit ahead and the rule of no turning back to a pit applies, it seems someone is going for a run and at the worst time to do it."
And within a minute the final lap was over, the scores were posted on the scoreboard and a preview of advancements and play offs were being added after each posted.
1st Lightning Advanced
2nd Blaze Advanced
2nd Amy Advanced
4th Kayonis Special conditions Advancement
5th Silver Play offs 1
6th Saleana Play offs 1
"Lets all hear it for Lightning, first race and already a win, beginners luck or a champ in the making?" Ray yelled on the Announcements,"Also due to the tie in 2nd we have had an extra advancement, Kayonis gets through to round 2 by the skin of his teeth, this is a rare condition that when a tie is in the place of second and third the 4th is counted as 3rd and the others get joint second as it is unfair to give one the lead. I doubt we will see another of those but time will tell, there is no race tomorrow due to the lateness of this one and we wish luck to Silver and Saleana in the play offs, there is still hope for getting into the finals from play offs but I wouldn't say your going to have an easy time,"
The announcements went on for another few minutes as people left.

((The race was determined by a random number generator with some adjustments coming into effect, the next time NPC racers will have a more heavy disadvantage due to the change in the system mid way through totals on the system are Lightning 192, Kayonis 133, Amy 144, Silver 129, Saleana 80, Blaze 144 this is a set of numbers working being added and taken away a bit too the random numbers are generated from 1-100 and the highest number wins there will be 6 rolls in future races this one had less due to trial and error of the old system and this one, extra comments on it were added to make it seem more real and add some more excitement when reading it))  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:38 pm
((Re opened))

Time: 11:30PM, Just after the first race...

Flamingstorm had already rushed out of the VIP area when Lightning had won and was waiting just outside the finish area for Lightning to come out, most likely he was delayed due to winning and having to wait for some score keeping reasons.

"Important announcement, the next major race is going to be a Professional level race on the day after tomorrow, details of current racers are still being decided however we have confirmation that it will be on a water based race track and there will be practice time for racers involved, there is however no confirmation about warm up lap or advancement regulations for Pro racers, we will keep you updated as the news come in tomorrow," said a wide range announcement all over the area including the race track.

"Water based track? A very hard track to start with, guess they want pros to prove themselves a little and don't want novices to experience an extremely difficult style of track," said Flamingstorm to himself.
"Brother, I did it, I managed to win," said Lightning coming out of the finish area noticing Flamingstorm.
"You sure did it, a great race too, just keep focused and you can win more," said Flamingstorm smiling back at him.

((water based tracks have more water hazards and all racers are required to wear bands on their upper arms to prevent them from sinking into water (prevention of drowning), current extreme gears do not sink in water unless by choice from the rider))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Kayonis huffed and flopped onto a couch. "That was a tough race. I hope I'll get a better result next time." He spoke. "i just barely made it." He groaned. It wasn't long and he fell to sleep.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 pm
(( a sign up was deleted due to member leaving guild ))  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff