Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm
(haha!! An the plot uviels!!)
Mizulu froze, "oh shoot!!!" Zulu turned and raced inside. She noticed Eric trying to doge people. Zulu screamed at the top of her lungs. "ERIC< OVER HERE!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 pm
Eric looked over and ran to Zulu, he was about to escape when a screaming female custamer ran towards him.

((Awwww I gtg. Right at the best part- too! crying ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm
(fine but be on tomorow!! bye!!)
Zulu gashped and dived forward. "Eric!!" Just as the woman bumped him he changed. Zulu screamed as loud as she could. "the goblems are over there!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Silver was looking through the window. Then she had an idea.
Wait here!
She told Amaya, and jumped back in theough the window. She "accidentally" bumped into a male customer, turning into a cat. She through her clothes out the window at Amaya, then raced through the restuarant twords Eric. She ran into as many people as she could, so they would turn their attention elsewhere. As soon as she reached Eric, she yowled to get his attention. When he looked down at her, she grabbed her clothes and ran back to the window, Eric following close behind. When they got to the window, they jumped through it and landed next to Amaya.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 pm
Mizulu almost got bumped by five men, but managed to swiftly doge them. Soon she was outside to. "ok. . .are we all here?" Just then Scout cannonballed out the open window, matt came out the front door. "ok!!! Who's idea was it to create caious?!?!" Scout yelled. Amaya and Mizulu both pointed at Silver. "hey!" Silver said.
(I'm changing Mizulus pix, just to let you know!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm
While Scout, amaya, and Silver argued about the whole thing, Mizulu picked up Erics clothes. "hey Eric. . ." The tiger lifted his head, he was trying to hide in the shadows. "here's your clothes." Mizulu handed his clothes to him, and he put them underneath him. "um. . .you can use my car if your going to change soon. . ." The tiger shook his head, and mentoned to his on car. "oh. . ." Eric got up suddenly and troted off to his car, clothes in mouth. Mizulu watched the poof of smoke casually slide out the door when he stepped out of the car fully dressed.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 pm
((Wait, Silver's a kitty O_o))

Silver mewed protest. Just then she grabbed her clothes and ran to Zulu's car. There was a puff of smoke, and Silver came out, fulling dressed, brushing the wrinkles out of her skirt. She then stomped over to Scout and Amaya.
Now then, it was NOT my idea to come to the restuarant, I did NOT put on a gablin mask and scare the heck out of the whole restuarant, and I am NOT the one responsible here. I did however get Eric out of there before it got any worse. Amaya! Mizulu! You are at fault here, too! Don't you DARE put the blame all on me!
You could tell Silver was really angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 am
Amaya made a huge cute face ((Like puss in boots)) "Silver." she said in a cute voice. "Please don't be mad. We didn't know any better..."

Eric looked like he was about to blow, too, but then he burst out laughing. "Now that was classic! Hilarious! Hahaha"

((Woah... this is waaaaay out of charecter for Eric))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:35 am
Scout glared at everyone, stopping on Eric. "You think that THAT was funny?" She laughed. "I'll show you funny, your face in the ground!" She yelled and tripped him, he caught himself, but hurt his hand. "See, thats funny."

Scout turned to Amaya and Mizulu, "You two. You two could be the worst-" Matt grabbed Scout's arm before she went to far. She shook him off and continued, "sister's in the entire world!" She hugged Matt and turned into her horse form. Grabbing her clothes in her mouth she ran back towards her home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 am
Eric blinked. Never before had he laughed- this was so odd. He smiled- it was weak and small- but still genuin. He turned to Mizulu, Amaya, and Silver, his smile soon fading back into the zombie looking face. "Thank you for the time- but I must be going now." With a quick wave of his hand he jumped into his car.

"HA!" Amaya laughed. "That was the best we've done yet! Do you think Scout will remain mad at us forever?" she asked, gasping at the word.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 am
Matt shrugged, "I'll talk to her, but for now...STAY AWAY!" He jumped in his car and drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary sighed, "That was mean guys, but I have to admit, Scout looked hot!" She laughed and walked over to the car, "Lets get out of here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scout changed just as she walked into the barn, she slipped her dress on then ran to the house. She ran up the stairs and quickly changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Username: The_Duke101
Character name: Talon
Character Role: Snake
Personality: is kinda mean, you go anywhere near his space he'll get pissed!
Appearance: User Image
Other: is a rattle snake  

Shadeslayer101

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm
(welcome talon!)
Mizulu staired dreamily as Eric drove away, "did you see that? he SMILED at me! at me!" Mizulu sighed. "Mizulu I just asked you a QUESTION!" Amaya yelled in her ear. Mizulu jumped, "oh ya. . .sorry, no Sharas our sis, she can't stay mad forever! But acording to my caculations, and to Sarahs temper. . .ummm. . .we should be around her for at lest 2 weeks, and then we shouldn't bug her for another 4 weeks. . .ya, that might be pushing it, but I think we could do that!" Mizulu turned to Silver as she was about to climb into the car. "wait Silver!" "Take me home!! errrrgh!!! You guys sometimes just tick me off!!" Amaya ran over to Silver and jumped in after her as she was climbing in, "awww!!! Silver!!! Don't be mean, your my big sis!!! I'm SUPPOST to bug you!" Mizulu paused, then got in the driver seat. Dose Eric like me? if he dose then. . .I could hug him. . .with out changing. . .I could hold his hand in the public. . .and not change. . .My life would be different, I wouldn't have to worry about the whole dragon thing with Eric around. Mizulu sighed happily again as she started the car. "hey Mizulu, do you really mean we have to stay away from Sarah for that long? I'm going to get board!" Zulu snapped and turned around, "well just two weeks, but you can't bug her for another four, unless you want to go home without arms. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 pm
when they arived home everyone was tired, they had dropped Hillary off at Scouts house on the way home. Mizulu parked, and hopped out, Amaya and Silver climbed out to. "I'm grabbing something to eat, and then I'm going to bed." Silver said, then headed inside. "well that sounds like a plan, come on Amaya!" Zulu and Amaya followed Silver. Mizulu headed up to her room first, she wanted to do her homework for a few minutes before dinner. When Mizulu opened her door, on her bed was a plate, and a sandwich on top. Next to it was a note. Mizulu read the note. 'just though you might be hungrey after all that.' At the bottom was Erics signature. Mizulu looked around, then stood on the bed, folding the note and hiding it under the dragon statue. Mizulu then hopped down, and devoured the sandwich. "Eric is so nice. . ." Mizulu whispered to herself, the sat down at her desk, grabbed a pencil, and jotted down some answers for her homework.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm
Mizulu stretched, all her homework was done, her stomach was full, she thinks she might ask Eric out, and Scout was mad at her. "well, I think I feel. . .satisfied. . .hmm." Mizulu changed into her dragon pj's. The pants had cute little dragons printed all over them, and Mizulu herself had made the shirt. On the back of the shirt were two fake wings comeing out, and on the front was a picture of her dragon form that her grampa had painted for her. (I'm thinking that Mizulu's grampa is an artist.) Mizulu stretched then grabbed her note book with her notes and facts about everybody in the family, the sheet of paper out of her skirt pocket, then climbed into bed to get to work.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff