Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm
-kuri walks up to the clubhouse to see jumiyu standing there with some player clinging to her-
hey....who is that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:52 pm
"Wuh Wow" Cairo said looking at Morgana go from homicidal to calm and stunned who could have programmed this... Cairo thought then ran at him " Codebreaker" He commanded through his mic as his character released a vicious sweep that released a code flowing around him then entering his character appearing in his inventory as a file. " Let's go back" He said as he walked back through the door and to the chaos Gate.  

Mavverik

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:24 am
Jumiyu seemed to glare at Kuri as she looked to him and crossed her arms. "The window says his name is Kakila 3347 but he hadsn't said a word."
Secretly, Jumimyu hoped that Kuri didn't think she was growing fond of the boy at her waist, hanging there like a decoration. She wasn't sure she would like it if he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:54 am
Cairo was at the house likity split "We got a lead" He said posting the codes information as a poster in his house with pictures of morgana code gone. "He is helping make the problems, However I think I killed him."  

Mavverik

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 am
-stares at the kid for a couple of seconds before turning back to jumiyu-
right....anyway i have a list or areas:

Fate's Tradgic Ending

Sunlights Radient Gaze

Creeping Moonlights Shadow

Liars Decieving Smile
and an area i found myself

Undying Lovers Wrath

all of these areas are supossedly corrupted...-looks over at Cairo as he arrives-
killed who?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 am
-> I'd like to join
Gaian Name: 666 Star-light 666

U.I.D.: Ichigo 636336
Race and class: Werewolf/Swords Master
Level: 40
Favorite weapons: Black Scythe, Daggers, Katana
Bio: Kuro join the world when she was 12 and has been using it for about a year, she's on as often as possible. She loves to explore all the different areas she can get to. She acts as the world as if it were a second life, giving her second chances to do things and such. She has been getting into a bit of trouble lately because she's been getting into places she shouldn't.
Element Wave: Illusion
Appearance: Has shoulder length golden hair and golden eyes. Her hair is tied to the side into pigtails. She wears a red and magenta dress with black trousers, knee length, and red and black boots. She also wore a magenta and red hat that had long tassels. She has pale skin and black and magenta tattoos across her face, her hands and her knees downwards. She carries her daggers found her waits near the back, her katana on the side of her waist and there is a leather belting that goes around her body which had straps which are used for carrying her scythe.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:47 pm
-> Very well

"The ghost of the church" Cairo replied " He is the key" He muttered drawing a circle around 10 letters running down the left side of the code. "Who's the kid" He asked puzzled on why he was in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Ichigo walked the streets towards the chaos gate, carefully choosing a destination. 'I want somewhere that's good for fighting and will give me a challenge...I don't want to be over whelmed by monsters so no where too hard...' She thought carefully about it as she walked along. '...maybe I could go somewhere with lots of strong monsters if I find a party...'  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 am
->Sorry I haven't been here in a while...

Jumiyu glared at Cairo in case he dared to laugh. "I don't know but he won't let go. I tried asking for some information and he just clug to me. I had to find out his name from the screen. I think he might not have a mike system on his end."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 pm
-stares at the kid blankly-
this kid reminds me of a leech...or some kind of parasite....why didnt you log out and log back in to lose him?  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:25 am
Jumiyu looked surprised; she hadn't thought of that. "I thought I should report first but I think I will do that now since I have nothing. Be back in a minute."
She goes to try and successfuly logs out but when she logs back in, Kakila is right back on her waist as if he had never left, smiling. Jumiyu goes back to the others with a frown.
"It didn't work. He was right there when I logged back in."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:16 pm
wow...i was right..a parasite....lets take it to a dungeon and get it killed....  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 am
Jumiyu looked to the boy around her waist, feeling sympathy for once. "But what if he really is just a player? We'd just be PKing him. Besides, I was free of him until I completely materialized in The World. He might have just been waiting there for me to come back." She thinks a little further. "And I have no problems with my character or any abnormalities with my data." She looked at Kuri. "I don't think he's a parasite."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:27 pm
...i didnt mean parasite in that way...any way...what do we do next?  

Ecstasy and Blood

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 am
-> id like 2 join ^^

Gaian Name: shaila27

U.I.D.: mirumiru 001127
Race and class: Lei Tribe/blade brandier
Level: 30
Favorite weapons:ice blade , aqua blade
Bio: mirumiru is a joyful explorer who love's mysteries she try's to unlocked the mysteries of "the world" and all ways there for her friends in the realy world she's a lonely girl that have few friends to talk to.
Element Wave: ice
Apperance:she has short brown hair ,yellow eye's , always has a friendly face , has armored shirt and skirt with an armored gauntlets always carriying an icicle sword and her most price possesion a tear drop necklsce  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff