So what kind of Gothic Fashion are you into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 pm
LaceyBones

I met them at Bats Day this year and last year.
Hideousboi is shy, and tall!

Unite! biggrin

Oh cool! I haven't been to Bat's Day yet. I want to go so badly. But, alas, none of my friends are willing to indulge my interests. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 pm
I'll go with you!

I've been trying to go with friends but things always happen and I end up going with my older hippie sister XD  

LaceyBones

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 pm
LaceyBones
I'll go with you!

I've been trying to go with friends but things always happen and I end up going with my older hippie sister XD

That would be amazing! To quote the Lady of Manners, we will rule Disneyland with a lacey gloved fist! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm
Totally! 4laugh  

LaceyBones

wilykit_thundera

Romantic Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:57 am
I guess im kind of in to a lot of styles, depending on the ocation and mood.

What i think i prefere best is a more romantic look. long skirts, corsets and stuff like that. a lot of velvet dresses-
some times more industrial: trashed stockings and pvc
and from time to time something more electronig, like my star trek dress and black light reflecting club weare.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:12 pm
I like formal goth, but I dont have alot of money, so I usually just wear a black shirt and plain old jeans xd  

sal riddle

Ethereal Laments

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Hm...I would have to say it depends on my mood. My favorite though would have to be Victorian...or Romantic. I adore Cyber goth...also EGA/EGL. I have a mixture of dresses [lace and velvet], blouses, fluffy skirts and sleek ones as well. I wear pants...but usually pegged jeans. I have some boots [3'' and 4''platform] and some MJ's. I have lace gloves and a lot of jewlery. i love to mix and match. My inspirations come from 30's to present styles.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 pm
Giving it some thought, I don't know if what I wear falls anywhere under the goth section...  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Pretty sure OP means 'cuff links' not 'cufflings'.

Anyway, corporate goth I suppose. Or military. It's good stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm
STEAMPUNK!!!! STEAMGOTH!!!!!

Lately I've lazy though, wearing black skinny jeans, ratty old converses, a vaguely fascist looking black greatcoat, and awesome screenprinted shirts like these by Gravestone Artwear:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shakespeare is so hardcore.

Maggoty Anne

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 pm
I love a Romantigoth/Victorian style, really. Fluffy skirts, long skirts, velvet, corsets, and whatnot. And I do love my big black boots, combats, platform, etc.
However, at times, I go for a very rock'n'roll/80's glam metal look, with snakeskin/leopard print pants, black gatorskin boots, and a leather jacket of some sort.
Though, at school, I suppose I may be at times guilty of a bit of a mallgoth look *shame* with my old Tripp capris and an assorted band shirt. Ah well, it's comfy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 am
Well, I love the Victorian look. I incorporate that with the clothes I have now (I haven't been shopping in a long time, so I can't go all-out all the time). Sometimes I like having a more military, industrial appearance. However, my favorite style I wear is like a porcelain doll (think Alice in Wonderland). I'm petite, so it goes well with me.  

ElectroPanties

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces