Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon type combinations you would like to see. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:44 am
Dark Tanin
Ooh...I just found a good combination.

Normal/Ghost! ( confused )

It's only weak against Dark attacks.

But how would it work though?

I have no idea.... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am
Since yesterday, I have acquired a desire to have a Fighting/Ghost type, despite the horrific weakness to Psychic and Bug, and then if we were given that Psychic/Bug type we were talking about, that would really kill it. gonk Still, I would more than likely use it.
The Ghost/Steel type sounds great, too. Actually, most of what you two have been talking about sounds pretty good. I'm curious about that Normal/Ghost. XD Interesting, indeed. Sadly, the spirit of a deceased Jigglypuff keeps coming to mind.. XD  

infamousmrj

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:52 am
infamousmrj
Since yesterday, I have acquired a desire to have a Fighting/Ghost type, despite the horrific weakness to Psychic and Bug, and then if we were given that Psychic/Bug type we were talking about, that would really kill it. gonk Still, I would more than likely use it.
The Ghost/Steel type sounds great, too. Actually, most of what you two have been talking about sounds pretty good. I'm curious about that Normal/Ghost. XD Interesting, indeed. Sadly, the spirit of a deceased Jigglypuff keeps coming to mind.. XD

Great...a Ghost/Normal type that can use Sing and Rollout, among other attacks...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:56 am
infamousmrj

Fighting/Ghost would be awesome. ^^  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 pm
Dark Tanin

Great...a Ghost/Normal type that can use Sing and Rollout, among other attacks...

You know a Jigglyghost sounds awesome! XD

krishnath

Yep, I think it would.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm
infamousmrj
Dark Tanin

krishnath

Yep, I think it would.

Have it concentrate on physical moves and it would have some pretty awesome flavor as the spirit of an honorable warrior. ^^

Ooh, just though of another one: Psychic/Dark.  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm
krishnath
infamousmrj
Dark Tanin

krishnath

Yep, I think it would.

Have it concentrate on physical moves and it would have some pretty awesome flavor as the spirit of an honorable warrior. ^^

Ooh, just though of another one: Psychic/Dark.

Ooh...that's got to be powerful. (Bugs destroy, lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:11 pm
I've wanted a Psychic/Dark for so long, it isn't funny. Again, Bug, but there are always ways around this.
Don't ask me why, but I would like it to be magic themed, in look, not name, like Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, you know? But that's just me.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm
infamousmrj
I've wanted a Psychic/Dark for so long, it isn't funny. Again, Bug, but there are always ways around this.
Don't ask me why, but I would like it to be magic themed, in look, not name, like Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, you know? But that's just me.

Black Magic Pokemon. ^^

Favored by Hexers together with Shuppert. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:21 pm
I'm glad you're on the same page, man! XD  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 pm
infamousmrj
I'm glad you're on the same page, man! XD

It makes sense. ^^

I just wonder what it should be called, but I know that it should learn Psychic and Dark Pulse as its two most powerful moves. ^^

You know what we should do? Just for fun we should design some pokemon that we would like to see. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm
The name, I don't know, but Psychic is a given, and I like the idea for Dark Pulse. =D
Design? That would be awesome! I'd love to see that happen. =3  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 pm
infamousmrj
The name, I don't know, but Psychic is a given, and I like the idea for Dark Pulse. =D
Design? That would be awesome! I'd love to see that happen. =3

So would I. It wouldn't be anything official, but it would be a fun thought experiment. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm
I def. think it should happen. 3nodding  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 pm
Then I will make such a thread, tomorrow. As it is getting kinda late for me over here in Scandinavia. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff