Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Demon Fang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wich are you?
  Ookami (The wolves)
  Neko (The Cats)
  Waffels... I like waffels... have you ever heard the Waffel Song?
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:59 pm
(um. . .Ice is still lying at the base of the tree, I gues the Ookami had turned mid leap, hmmm. . .I guess I should fix this. . .)
Ice moved a little, the pain had faded slightly. *med. cat* Had noticed ice lookeing for Roan, "Ice!! Your not suppost to move with that leg!!" Ice growled slightly, then blacked out again, she had tryed to stand.
(another question, how come Roan is able to move after being mortally wounded, and I have made Ice like patheticely weak after a broken leg?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:56 pm
Night sniffed the medician cat. "No... There's another sent... Another cat did this, and made it look like suicide. Look," She pointed to the death berry. "She wouldn't have left one in her hand, she would have eaten all the ones she took out. Besides, why would she kill herself? What would cause her do such a thing? No, this is definitly murder." Night said.

((Lol I love making detective kitties.

Oh, and I think KARA did it! xp She wanted to be the med. cat so bad, but she had to get rid of the current med. cat! So no better way than to make it look like suicide!))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:28 pm
(lol! Yes sherloff!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 am
(i can move because ihgave nine lives, duh. now im on 8! xp )  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:18 pm
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im a good cat how bot a Ookomi did it while we were distracted and thought we couldnt heal ourselves but i know some herbs with the med cat. (If I killed the med cat I couldnt be it cause id be exiled))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 pm
(hehe!! Ok that makes sense!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm
(yays!)
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Kara screamed "Who will be our medicen cat?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm
((Not if they didn't know. ninja ))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm
(but ummmmmm.........I gots it later they blame it on me! but I didnt do It cause later they find out an Ookomi did it. I dont wanna be exiled crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm
(hey, hey! quiet down here! how bout..... our medicen cat was really with the ookamis. she was trying to give us all the wrong medicen to kill us all off. but kara caught her red handed *er, red pawed* and a battle ensued. kara killed her but she didnt tell anyone yet and her battle wounds look like an ookami attacked her.

there problem solved biggrin and we wouldnt exile one of our strongest warriors, kara.)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:05 pm
(hey that IS a good Idea I likes it)
Kara looked how everyone greved. She knew all the real herbes. But the Medicen cat tried to kill everyone off she didnt feel guilty about killing her. She was a spy, a traotor. Now I will try to become the Medicen Cat. She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:50 am
(mmkay thats that. but first a little drama- roans gonna b mad at u first, kara. u need 2 explain what happend to roan)
Roan padded up to Kara. "Kara" she growled " I found your scent at *med. cat*'s body. YOU killed her. There is only one thing we do with traitors like you..." she trailed, unsheathing her claws and baring her teeth. "Wait!" hissed Kara "You don't know what *med. cat* was doing to you! She was in the den with an Ookami, and he was giving her instructions to kill you and our clan! I couldn't let that happen! Do you know what *med cat* fed you? DEATHBERRIES! She was trying to kill you! So I had to kill her!" Roan stopped, her muscles bunched and ready to tear apart Kara. "How do I know you speak the truth?" Roan hissed through clenched jaws.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:59 am
"FINE" Kara yelled "I know all the real herebs. Withn no medicen cat you were better off with *Med cat*. Kill me then I have done what I need to do for the Nekos." Roan ponced and said "Than you die! Fight me back." "No." Kara said painting she was weak and clawed. "I wont fight you." Kara said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am
(I gots it Ill do a FLASH BACK about what happened)  

Dreamerlily

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 am
((Wow, I've missed alot... can someone fill me in?))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff