Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:23 am
Digihi accepted Kuri's member address with glee and was now staring happily at Koru. It was such a happy face that it was almost creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:13 pm
-stares emptily at koru-
.........-a pumpkin head ap[pears behind him and he knocks its head of-  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 am
Digihi notices the pumkin head as Kuri is cutting it off. She steps back for the battle that is starting and ups everyone's speed with a charm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 am
-all of a sudden we are surrounded by pumpkin heads, blood raven, red witchs and headless knites-
...just great.....more fighting...  

Ecstasy and Blood

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Koru is standing completely still, blushing from the hug Digihi gave him, completely oblivious to area aroung him and the new person that came over. Then he sees the enemies surronding the group and gets ready tio fight " Everyone ready for some mundo fun? I've been inchin to do some killing!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 pm
-looks over at koru and grins-
watch this...
-kicks off the ground and lands on a pumpkin head pounding its head to the ground but when my fist touches the ground spirals of earth shoot up and kill a couple more monsters-  

Ecstasy and Blood

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 am
Koru watches Kuri and is impressed...a little "Thats an ok move.....needs some practice" Koru then jumps up way high into the air and dives down with his blades pointed a pumpkin head and starts spinning. Koru hits the punpkin head and goes right through it and kills it. Then goes into the groung and stays there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:33 am
The monster was too strong for Digihi so she was watching and clapped when the fight was over.
"Yay!"  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm
hey....Digihi....behind you
-a blood raven sneaks up behind her-
...gale breath....
-kills the monster almost falling on Digihi-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am
Digihi hadn't even noticed the monster behind her and managed to only catch a glimpse of it before its carcass fell to the ground and started to disappear. She turned her attention to Kuri when the corpse was nearly gone.
She was very happy. "Thank you, Kuri!"  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 pm
Koru senses a pupmkin head and a raven head behind Kuri and comes up out of the ground spinning right behind Kuri and kills the monsters, " Your welcome...I wasn't doing anything so I thought I'd entertain myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm
...i was about to snap your neck Koru....dont ever attack somthing near me....let me kno next time.....do it again and u die.....-walks off from the group-  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:40 am
Digihi pouts a bit at Koru. "Koru, you meanie! You made Kuri go away..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 pm
Koru looks at Kuri walking away with a blank expression on his face, " Well....How was I suppose to know....jeez... You don't need to bite my head off!!!" Koru runs towards the direction of the Warp Point.  

Brother Malice

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 am
Digihi pouted, putting her small fists upon her hips. She wanted to stop everyone from leaving but did'nt know what to say. She turned to Tsukasa.
"Come on, let's train." she said as Koru disappeared through the wrap gate.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff