Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch/Wizard School! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:33 am
Sayuri got her lunch and ran to the stables, "Mizu! Guess what's for lunch?"

Chicken? Mizu laughed. I can smell it from here. Mizu sneeked an extra piece and threw it to Mizu. She growled, in a purring kind of way. Sayuri sat next to Mizu and they talked about their day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 am
Kip got some chicken on her plate, then went to a table. She started ripping up the chicken, and giving peices to Jac. Jac purred.
If lof chickmph!
He said, his mouth full.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:21 am
Howl threw pieces of chicken out an open window, and could hear Pawprint tearing it apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 am
"A dragon? Loose? I don't see-" she broke off with a gasp from talking to Ryota. "No." she whispered as a giant dragon lumbered towards her. I can't fight it! I can't kill a companion! she screamed inside her mind as the out of the control dragon now raced towards her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:46 am
(Gasp!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:47 am
((Dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn!))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:11 am
((lol yes *dramatic music*))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 am
((^.^))

Katsuki gasped ad staggered back. "Stop!" she yelled. "I don't want to hurt you!" but the wild dragon continued. she backed out so far that the wall came to greet her. The dragon roared and swung it's tail around- knocking her into a tree. No... I can't hurt a companion. I can't.... But as the dragon lumbered forward for it's next attack she quickly jumped out of the way onto a tree branch. "I promise not to kill you dragon, but for the sake of your life and mine I'm going to have to do something!" she declareed.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:31 pm
(im lost! where are we?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm
((im lost too clawfire...dont feel bad xd ))
Kaia was walking with Salem and feeding him her chicken...she didnt really trust cafeteria food, so she ate when she got home. While walking she got lost in her thoughts and when she looked up she saw Katsuki getting knocked into a tree. "Oh No," she gasped. "Wat if ith?" Salem said with a mouth full of chicken but Kaia was already running over to help. "Hey! Pea Brain!" (hehe i got that from the first harry potter movie from the part with the troll xd ) Kaia yelled as she threw a big rock at the dragon hitting him in the head. The dragon lumbered toward her. "Oh sh-" she started as she darted through the dragons legs and ran out from the other side. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Kaia yelled as she ran in the opposite direction of Katsuki attempting to help her escape.
((hey Katsuki...wherever you are im here now!! so lets start this PAR-TAY))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm
Katsuki looked over at the witch- the student she regonized as Kaia. She jumped infront of her. Barely glancing back, she said. "We're gonna have to work together to defeat him." Without turning away from the dragon Katsuki offered her hand behind her back- to help her up and to shake on it. Kaia was soon beside her. "Got any plans? I was thinking someone distract it while the other attacks."

((Bring it on!))

((the students went to lunch but I ditched school and right outside school a mad dragon started attacking so Kaia came to help.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:09 pm
((Here come the mighty me!))

Kip flew in on her broom. She looked at the dragon.
Holy fly broom in the sky! Where'd that come from?!  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 am
((bahahaha, we are the super witch and wizard crew of awsomeness!!!!! go us!!!!!!))
"I'll distract it, since i dont know any spells to attack anything that big, I hope you do." Kaia said, trying to keep down the urge to panic. I cant panic, thats the first thing they teach you at school. OH GOD IM GOING TO DIE!!!! She mentally slapped herself. No, i have to be calm. She kept telling herself.
((bahahaha, i going crazy xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Katsuki nodded. "Let's go." Kaia jumped to the opposite direction and attacked- the dragon lumbered around to face her- and as soon as the dragon was concetrated on her Katsuki could begin her attack. Summoning her streghth for a moment, soft notes fluttered into the dragon's ears- it collasped to the ground suddenly becoming sleepy. As soon as it was completely alsleep Katsuki jumped over to Kaia to give her a highfive, but suddenly the dragon stood up and knocked Katsuki down.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:33 pm
Kip flew around the dragon's head, making him dizey. When he fell over, she struck his head with a stronge gust of wind, knocking him out.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff