Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Hyonni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 pm
Phelps JUST got his seventh gold!

Narrowly beating Cavic by 1 millisecond.

1!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:06 am
OMG I KNOW! .01 SECOND!!! surprised Freaking amazing.  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:13 pm
I'm kind of sick of Phelps... there are other sports too ya know... like Olympic speedwalking, a real man's sport. Haha. Did you guys and gal hear about the weight lifting accident? Oh man, there's a youtube video of it. XD

Oh USA shows some Olympics stuff, not sure what other channels show non NBC sports.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:16 pm
Yeah, well, I don't have cable or satellite. xp I really wanted to watch teh cools stuff.... crying  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:30 pm
im korean and japanese so i will be rooting for japan and so ko  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 pm
metamonkey
Did anyone hear about the wrestler who threw his bronze medal on the floor?? Talk about bad sportsmanship...

I heard about that. I'm glad they took his medal back stare His behavior was extremely disrespectful.

Eamon Sullivan of Australia has poor sportsmanship as well. He did not smile even once when he was on the medal podium for placing second in swimming.

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:02 pm
MizukiLee
Anyone seen that one Shawn Johnson girl who got second place in gymnastics? She's soooo cute. whee

Jelai
MizukiLee
King Henry
djTAKA
China can pull anything off right now, it's their olympics zone.
Check out those underage gymnasts. Chinese government can handle that one. ninja

They SO do not look sixteen. More like twelve.
Oh god. Did you see how the girls had make up on? The Chinese ones. I was like "what the hell? Why would you need make up when performing gymnastics? scream " Anyway, I was really badmouthing China a lot while watching the olympics xd sweatdrop

As for their age, check this out.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=824/bio/index.html

Two of them was reported to be younger than 16. And I bet it's not just only two.

Hey it wasn't just the Chinese girls wearing make-up. Some white girls were wearing some too. If you see a close up on Nasdia's eyes, I can tell that she is wearing mascara and some glittery eyeshadow, lol. xD

man...there sure is a lot of conspiracy going on... ninja ^^;;

OMG Nastia is AMAZING! I cheered so loud when she won 4laugh If I'm admitted to SMU, I might get the chance to meet her.

As for the Chinese gymnasts, I yelled at the TV, "They should get deductions for wearing BODY GLITTER!!!! scream evil scream "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Kyros_DeLove
Yeah, well, I don't have cable or satellite. xp There's always the icools stuff.... crying

Well if you haven't noticed yet from all of these extensive advertisements, NBC's website is hosting the rest of the other Olympic sports events that aren't broadcasted on TV.

You can also watch a rerun of the highlights of the opening ceremony.

Jelai

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:46 am
Oh oops. xD I think I posted that before I realized the American girls gymnasts had make up on too. Oh well. That Shawn Johnson girl is still cute. xD

Nastia is pretty good with that jump spin thing (I don't know what you call it.) She can land without moving her leg backwards and stuff. smile

Oh yeah. Michael Phelps got a phone call from George-o-Bush after winning his 8th gold medal. surprised I thought that was cool. Michael even got to meet Bush and took pictures. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Jelai
Kyros_DeLove
Yeah, well, I don't have cable or satellite. xp There's always the icools stuff.... crying

Well if you haven't noticed yet from all of these extensive advertisements, NBC's website is hosting the rest of the other Olympic sports events that aren't broadcasted on TV.

You can also watch a rerun of the highlights of the opening ceremony.

Yeah, I know. @-@ My computer sucks with videos, though. scream

@ King Henry: LMAO I agree. XD  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Jelai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:41 pm
MizukiLee
Oh oops. xD I think I posted that before I realized the American girls gymnasts had make up on too. Oh well. That Shawn Johnson girl is still cute. xD

Nastia is pretty good with that jump spin thing (I don't know what you call it.) She can land without moving her leg backwards and stuff. smile

Oh yeah. Michael Phelps got a phone call from George-o-Bush after winning his 8th gold medal. surprised I thought that was cool. Michael even got to meet Bush and took pictures. Lol.

And this is what Bush said in that phone call, lol. xD;;

and Nastia should've won gold for the uneven bars! scream
effin' tiebreaker.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 am
Omg, totally!!! That tiebreaker made NO SENSE AT ALL!

YAY FOR JONATHAN HORTON!! He won the silver for the high bar!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart He shoudl have totally won gold. I mean, look at that routine!!! IT'S THE HARDEST YOU CAN GET!!! rolleyes Ahhh, I love you, Jonathan. xd  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items