Submit

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:43 am
I am going to leave for Pennsylvania on Tuesday to be back on Saturday. Just, you know, letting you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:36 pm
Well im might have some business outside of Gaia that needs tending too....IM sorry about not telling yall earlier i was inactive it was on short notice......I might still be out 4 awhile but i will return...soon  

Atomsk81793

Master Chief 917

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 pm
i will be inactive because im busy with school stuff and i have a lot of stuff to deal with in school because there's the LEGO competition coming  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm
yeah sure I just joined and stuff and now I can't be active much.Theres this posting contest going around in another guild so I can't post that much for some weeks, but I will be back and ready to post once its done  

Rozen Black Chronicles

kyongane

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:21 am
2 days past of inactivity bcos went to bro's wedding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 pm
And'm back.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:41 am
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. My work schedule is pretty crazy. It usually slows down around this time of year, but we've been getting slammed pretty hard. My basic daily routine consists of going to work, coming home, eating dinner, then going straight to bed to get up and do it all over again the next day. D= I'm going to talk to my boss today to see if he'll cut me a little slack, seeing as my poor little pregnant body can't seem to keep up with all the craziness. XD Hopefully I'll be on and post more by next week. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 pm
I have a good reason for being inactive and I think Misty can back me up some on that one, because I can only get online for an hour day because I have to go to the library to get online. Hopefully after the 13th, I'll be a lil more active.  

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Living Weapon-Dark Knight

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:02 am
im kinda the type of guy who is shy. so i dont talk pretty much often mostly i just listen to others. rarely when i talk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:54 pm
I just recently got a profile comment on being inactive, just to let whoever reads this know that i have a... non trusting computer that crashes at random times... so if that ever happens you know why =3  

Warr3N

Xx-DarkMajesty-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:45 pm
Sorry for not posting much lately. I have a pretty tight schedule, with homework, projects,planning surprise parties, etc. I will try to most more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:16 pm
i won't be on for a while, i have a fever and i'm not allow to go near the computer until i get better  

NeoSaki

Long-time Gatekeeper

14,050 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100

The Knight Tuvei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 am
after today i will probably be inactive at least til tuesday... maybe later... my girlfriend is going to be getting induced into labor tonite and i will be at the hospital with her... i may have random posts... but im not gonna try to promise anything...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 am
shrouded evil
after today i will probably be inactive at least til tuesday... maybe later... my girlfriend is going to be getting induced into labor tonite and i will be at the hospital with her... i may have random posts... but im not gonna try to promise anything...

Thanks for letting us know. I hope all goes well & don't forget to let us know if its a boy or girl~  

Misty Marina

FLKitty23FL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:59 am
i'll post in n out but i'm still trying to look around but i'm here ^-^  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items