Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 am
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "I don't tease" She laughed innocently. "I'm not going slow dummy... I'm already well over 100." She frowned and glared at him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 am
((Bump))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm
[[Sorry, I got my computer taken away for a day in a half !! =( ]]

Matthew smirked as she came to a stop. He stared at her and looks around. "Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic...And if you don't mind me asking...Where are we? Don't get me wrong, it's nice here I'm just kinda confused.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:07 pm
((S'okay! Used to happen to me alot... then my parents took pity on me when i got sick))

Cassidy just smiled softly. "Welcome to my home" She said calmly pointing to the large mansion sitting infront of them. "I thought I'd bring you home." She laughed softly and got out of the car. "Unless you want to go home?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 pm
"Yeah, like I'd want to go see my jerke for a dad.." Matthew rolled his eye's and got out of the car. He stood beside her and smiled. "I like your front yard, nice, peacful.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 pm
Cassidy shrugged her shoulders, "I guess" She walked up the stairs and opened the large front doors, ushering him inside. She grinned darkly as she shut the doors behind her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 pm
"Hm, nice home, is this the part where your family attacks me from all diffrent directions, because that grin is scaring me.." He smiled lightly, and mouthed a soft gentle.. 'just kidding.'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:17 pm
Cassidy laughed. "No but I might attack you" She said biting her lip gently. She giggled and glided gracefully across the floor towards the stairs. "Lemme seduce you to my room so I can bite you" She laughed and started up the stairs  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 pm
"Bite me love, bite me dear, bite me there bite me here... I could honestly careless.." He whisperd as he followed her up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 pm
Cassidy turned and looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face. "Why couldn't you care less?" She stared at him, her eyes flittering across his face. She paused and waited for him. "did you call me love?" She asked mockingly  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 pm
"I don't care because unlike most, all my life I've had a vampire fetish.." Matthew chocked as she mentioned him calling her 'love' He blushed a bloody crimson. "I, well, yeah, old habits die hard I guess.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:49 pm
Cassidy giggled softly at the colour of his face, biting her lip softly.She took his hand, leading him down to the end of the hall, opening the last door which was to her room. "Ta Da" It was a large room that looked more like a funky living room then a bedroom. "I have no need for a bed" She sat down on the large sofa, that looked like it was big enough to fit 10 people on it. "A vampire fetish eh?" She asked curiously  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Matthew's cheeks kept there pink, red color. As he bounded silently up the stairs behind her. He sat down beside her and looked around. "Because vampires don't sleep. Even if they say they do in the moives they don't." he smiled at her as he nodded. "Yes, I have a vampire fetish.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Cassidy smiled. "Yeah. The whole not sleeping thing is dull. I never have anything to do." She sighed softly and looked at him, his cheeks still rosy. She bit her lip resisting the erge to bite. "So you wouldn't mind if I just bit you now?" She asked her face coming very close to his.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 pm
Matthew smiled gently, he cuped her cheek in his hand. "Tisk tisk tisk, shouldn't you ask me out before the biting, and kissing.." He snickerd then leaned back on the couch. "I would let you, but I'm not one for a quickie on a sofa.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff