Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)
Pics Of U! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:49 pm
undacuva_druid
@ Graphic Geek: I'm surprised! I think you really are! But then... I'm not sure how many girls out there go for nerdy types like I do... Some of my Computer Science friends joke: "why arent there more girls like you?" "I wish my girlfriend appreciated me playing computer games"... etc redface But honestly, I think your appearance is nothing to worry about even if the girl/s you are after don't go for nerds!

@ Shajinia: Yeah... It does seem creepy thinking younger bois are hot. Esp when society prefers the guy to be older than the girl in the relationship! But yeah, even looking past appearance, I tend not to go for younger guys as I find they are often (dare I say) less mature (dahhh! rolleyes )... but in the sense that I find it harder to have a decent convo or they are kinda selfish.
NO OFFENSE TO YOUNG PEOPLE!!!

hmm none taken i am inmature, but i can be less geeky and b more mature.its harder but lets say thers a girl i lik and were tlking ( this probly wont happen bcuz im to shy but if it did then) id get all confused and try to cover it up by acking smarter and making my voice deep lol redface
or if thers a guy that has a lower voice id try to beat him by lowering mine lol mrgreen ninja rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm
Graphic Geek
undacuva_druid
@ Graphic Geek: I'm surprised! I think you really are! But then... I'm not sure how many girls out there go for nerdy types like I do... Some of my Computer Science friends joke: "why arent there more girls like you?" "I wish my girlfriend appreciated me playing computer games"... etc redface But honestly, I think your appearance is nothing to worry about even if the girl/s you are after don't go for nerds!

@ Shajinia: Yeah... It does seem creepy thinking younger bois are hot. Esp when society prefers the guy to be older than the girl in the relationship! But yeah, even looking past appearance, I tend not to go for younger guys as I find they are often (dare I say) less mature (dahhh! rolleyes )... but in the sense that I find it harder to have a decent convo or they are kinda selfish.

hmm none taken i am inmature, but i can be less geeky and b more mature.its harder but lets say thers a girl i lik and were tlking ( this probly wont happen bcuz im to shy but if it did then) id get all confused and try to cover it up by acking smarter and making my voice deep lol redface
or if thers a guy that has a lower voice id try to beat him by lowering mine lol mrgreen ninja rofl

lol. sounds like yoor making a fool out of yourself. just be yoorself.O;

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:00 pm
MyOwnRainCloud
Graphic Geek
undacuva_druid

lol. sounds like yoor making a fool out of yourself. just be yoorself.O;

lol yeh i know ill try not to be a fool...the low voice thing i can handel but tlking to girls confused xp that will b hard lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:46 am
If you can talk to girls online, why not irl? Seriously, just stop, take a deep breath, look at the girl as if she is one of your mates and be proud of who you are. If she doesn't like you for you then she isn't worth your time. Even if not all your opinions match you can surely still find something to talk about. And hey, if you disagree on something it fuels conversations and you can each explain your side :p

Seriously, chicks dig confidence and they rarely make the 1st move! If you go in with the aim to be friends you can't fall far. Its hard to start a relationship if you barely know someone, so friendship is a good starting platform.

Act like you are friends already, if you are relaxed you both won't feel obligated to fill awkward pauses and you will speak more coherently, the convo will flow better and you won't hafta keep coming up wih new, disjointed conversation ideas.

If you want to invite her out make it a group thing. Try to either:
a)get some of her friends and some of yours so it is very relaxed and friendly (it's also good to have the person meet your friends and see if they get along)
b)have all your friends (if she agrees you know you're in with a chance) and then she can either make friends with your friends (again, always good!) or she can hang around you all night and you can look all awesome and popular going around and chatting to people while still keeping her company.

You don't seem too immature on here. Maybe some spelling errors and stuff but eh. The voice lowering thing sounds kinda strage though... I cannot imagine it hahahahaha

ALSO!!! Can you not be geeky AND mature?! razz wink  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:32 am
undacuva_druid
If you can talk to girls online, why not irl? Seriously, just stop, take a deep breath, look at the girl as if she is one of your mates and be proud of who you are. If she doesn't like you for you then she isn't worth your time. Even if not all your opinions match you can surely still find something to talk about. And hey, if you disagree on something it fuels conversations and you can each explain your side :p

Seriously, chicks dig confidence and they rarely make the 1st move! If you go in with the aim to be friends you can't fall far. Its hard to start a relationship if you barely know someone, so friendship is a good starting platform.

Act like you are friends already, if you are relaxed you both won't feel obligated to fill awkward pauses and you will speak more coherently, the convo will flow better and you won't hafta keep coming up wih new, disjointed conversation ideas.

a)get some of her friends and some of yours so it is very relaxed and friendly (it's also good to have the person meet your friends and see if they get along)
b)have all your friends (if she agrees you know you're in with a chance) and then she can either make friends with your friends (again, always good!) or she can hang around you all night and you can look all awesome and popular going around and chatting to people while still keeping her company.

You don't seem too immature on here. Maybe some spelling errors and stuff but eh. The voice lowering thing sounds kinda strage though... I cannot imagine it hahahahaha

WOW, That helps alot....but I suck @ spelling.... sweatdrop the lowering the voice thing I'll stop that but if the other guy lowers his voice then its all over twisted rofl lol rolleyes
and I'll try. *takes breath* lol thx pplz mrgreen redface exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 pm
Graphic Geek
undacuva_druid

WOW, That helps alot....but I suck @ spelling.... sweatdrop the lowering the voice thing I'll stop that but if the other guy lowers his voice then its all over twisted rofl lol rolleyes
and I'll try. *takes breath* lol thx pplz mrgreen redface exclaim

Hahaha. On the other hand... be yourself. But if you can follow that advice AND be yourself then it's all good!
And don't worry about the spelling too much, I kno at 23 yr old who is a MUCH worse speller than you razz and it should come with time.

Man I write too much sweatdrop  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:20 pm
Shajinia
fanboy360
im hurt...lol..its fine..u may think that im like a skater/surfer type...but im really not..im more of a artsy-fartsy/geek ...graphic geek can attest to that...btw we're best friends in real life..and i wanna take backl wat i said about my types..i actually like pretty much every kind of girl.... 4laugh except greenies...lol..no jk. i better stop while im ahead..well at least i think im ahead.

Fanboy, you were NEVER ahead. And you probably won't be in the near future, either.

Graphic Geek
fanboy360
well i still like dirty girls lol
HELLO, ur sapost to respect Women.... stare stare
keep those to ur self man or when u only have friends with u and u do no u shouldnt use bad words in front of them ether enles they say its all right,
theres some tips my friend

You should listen to your friend, FB, he speaks much sense... and yes, Druid, give him a few years and I can see his hotness improve to the point of my own droolage *I'm almost 3 years his senior, so I would feel like a pediphile if I said he was hot now... is just so wrong... but so true... ga! inner turmoil!*

OK! ill stop wit the dirty girls talk..it was jus a joke..sorry...and were u talking bout me being hot in a bit or graphic...no one thinks im hot... crying ...cept 4 KAYLA!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Ha yeh ur right and Kayle is cute so hold on too her man...and she was saying i was hot..... talk2hand yes i know but thers a first for everything mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen xp cool
sry pplz for turning this in too a help line redface sweatdrop but wht can i say shes good at help mrgreen  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 pm
@ Fanboy: Good for you having a gf! I'm happy for you.

@ Graphic Geek: Wait. Who's good at help? I'm confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 am
"you r lol  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:02 am
fanboy360
Shajinia
fanboy360
im hurt...lol..its fine..u may think that im like a skater/surfer type...but im really not..im more of a artsy-fartsy/geek ...graphic geek can attest to that...btw we're best friends in real life..and i wanna take backl wat i said about my types..i actually like pretty much every kind of girl.... 4laugh except greenies...lol..no jk. i better stop while im ahead..well at least i think im ahead.

Fanboy, you were NEVER ahead. And you probably won't be in the near future, either.

Graphic Geek
fanboy360
well i still like dirty girls lol
HELLO, ur sapost to respect Women.... stare stare
keep those to ur self man or when u only have friends with u and u do no u shouldnt use bad words in front of them ether enles they say its all right,
theres some tips my friend

You should listen to your friend, FB, he speaks much sense... and yes, Druid, give him a few years and I can see his hotness improve to the point of my own droolage *I'm almost 3 years his senior, so I would feel like a pediphile if I said he was hot now... is just so wrong... but so true... ga! inner turmoil!*

OK! ill stop wit the dirty girls talk..it was jus a joke..sorry...and were u talking bout me being hot in a bit or graphic...no one thinks im hot... crying ...cept 4 KAYLA!

Aw, Fanboy's got a girlie! QT! lol, I know the dirty thing was I joke, is just fun to give the youngins a hard time. Actually, now that I think about it, you could be quite the catch in a few years... you and GG look like brothers, almost, just different hair and eyes... and I already said Imma sucker for blue eyes... *swoon*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:00 pm
lol. yoo guys are funny. rolleyes
but seriously. druid's advice is good.[:

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:31 am
MyOwnRainCloud

k this is off the subject but i love the avi u did in under 100k i think its the 2nd one u did but its asome i voted for u in that one goodluck  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Graphic Geek
MyOwnRainCloud

k this is off the subject but i love the avi u did in under 100k i think its the 2nd one u did but its asome i voted for u in that one goodluck

uhh. i think yoo meant Elaine's. her name is OfCourseImAwesome. i accidentally voted for her once cause our names look alike.O__o

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash