Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am
Katsuki through a glance in Seth's direction. Then they would all have to die. But not here. Not now. She would have to learn a bit more about them. "Follow me." she said gruffly and started walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm
Rose looked at the girl who spoke before the demon. "Should we?" Lilly asked. "Well, I do have that feeling, but what else do we do?"

"Um...run!" Lilly said.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm
"nothing took me Katsuki." Leah spat. "these four must be demonds am i correct?" she looked at the four confused demonds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:51 am
"I'm not quite sure what they are... they were just humans awhile ago but..." she trailed off, knowing how odd that sounded. "Please, I promise I won't kill you without a warning, but I need to see who you are before I'm sure it's ok for me to kill you, so move along." she said gruffly.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 am
Rose and Lilly looked at each other, "Rose?"

"She's not lying, at least I don't think she is." Rose said and ran ahead, stopping Katsuki. "If you try to kill us I could be out of here before you even blink." She said as Lilly quickly joined her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm
(Dawnstar, do you mean demons, and not demonds? sorry it's driving me crazy...)

"Come on, Seth." Kory tugged at her arm.

"What? You're not seriously thinking of going with her?" Seth questioned Kory's sanity.

"What other choice do we have? Let's go."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 am
What corwards... But Katsuki meerly nodded. It wasn't building- it a dark purple, so dark tht it almost looked black. It much looked like a giant cathedral, with a mix of rome stucture. "Right this way." she said and held the door open for everyone to pass. Once inside there many other demons like herself, they all stared at the newcomers with curious yet hostile looks.

As the reached the end of the rather long room, a whispery voice greeted them. "Katsuki... what possed you bring these here?"

"They have more power than expected, sir, show your power." she asked/commanded as she turned around to them.

((Lol, I'm sorta making this up as I go along, feel free to pitch in...

And sorry insults but I gotta be evil xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:36 am
(lol, no harm done)

Seth looked around suspiciously. What an odd place, she thought.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm
Rose glared at the demon that spoke, "Who died and made you my mother?" She snapped, but did what she was told. She ran to the front of the room then back. Lilly fly right behind her and landed lightly on her feet. "There, happy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm
"Hmph." Katsuki mumbled and then turned back to her master.

"See? I think they must be possed by one of us."

"If that was true that demon would've have been disposed of by now." Her master growled.

"Why else would a human have this power?" Katsuki muttered, but was ignored. The master squintened his eyes, and then his eye's strecthed wide. "We need you no harm." he begged, obviously frightened. Katsuki raised an eye brow but remained wordless.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Rose looked at Lilly, who shrugged. "Um..." She said, but couldn't think of anything to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:34 pm
The master blinked. "Oh." he said with sudden supicion. "Um, Katsuki take them to the banquet room." he shot her a meaningful look. With a sudden smile Katsuki nodded and turned to them. "Please follow me."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm
"Banquet?" Lilly said. "I'm up for free food!" She followed Katsuki, dragging Rose with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 pm
"We stole these foods from the human world." she explained as soon as they got there, suddenly cheerful. "I never realized humans could be such good cooks... please enjoy." she popped a cherry in her mouth with a huge grin.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:43 pm
Leah followed Katsuki. "so thats how you have a banquet in style?" she scoffed. she transformed into her human form and still stood. she watched as the demons ate.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff