Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orgasmic Cookie

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Polls, Topics, Anything 

Reply Role Playing
High School Drama [Welcome Students^^] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to attend?
  I will never be absent!
  Nah. I'm ditching class
View Results

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:25 pm
it okay what doesn't kill you make you stronger, and when your family leave you, you gets to pick who your family is. even tho the school keep yelling when i can't get my parents to sign forms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 pm
"Ya I guess that would come in handy...well other then the forms part..." She wasn't really sure what to say for fear of being insensitive and let out a slightly nervous laugh.  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 pm
*Rosco starts laughing* they finally got a clue and just lets me sign them now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 am
Fei-Tao walked through the hallway, a bored look on his dark face as he headed to his first class of the day. He hadn't even looked at his schedule yet since the time he picked it up from the office, which meant he was just wandering aimlessly around the place.

Wait, what did he have anyway?

He groaned at the thought, reaching into the pocket of his pants and pulling out a messily folded and crumpled piece of paper that was his schedule, unfolding it and reading it.

"First period English, huh?" he murmured to himself. "Sounds like fun, somehow." Since he was already in that hall, he walked into the class. "Morning people."  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm
As Kokutan was talking to Rosco she noticed another student join the class. His style caught her eye and the way he carried himself seemed as if he was loose and care-free. Still she didn't pay too much attention to him and continued her conversation with Rosco.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm
*Rosco looks at the new guy from the corner of his eye and whisper* morning people *Rosco laughs*  

xRustySporkx

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 pm
Walking to the back of the class, Fei-Tao slumped into an empty seat and opened his backpack, pulling his sketchbook out of it before dropping his bag carelessly on the floor. Like he even had anything of importance in there but his art stuff. First day of school again: not a time for work now.

Turning back to his desk, he opened his book to the first page, which was completely blank. He stared at the white sheet of paper dully; it was so lifeless. 'Well duh, it's new,' he thought to himself. Sighing lightly, he pulled a pen out from his pocket and started drawing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm
*Rosco looks back at the new kid* looks like another artist  

xRustySporkx

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:53 pm
Fei-Tao stopped and glanced up over his glasses upon hearing his classmate's remark, the tip of his pen barely raised off the paper. "Ya have something against that?" he asked, trying not to sound cold. His mood usually wasn't too good at the beginning of a day in school, especially when it was the first day of classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As Fei-Tao pulled out his sketchbook and Rosco started to look his direction she started payed more attention to him. She liked to see artists around. She had always enjoyed drawing herself. As Fei-Tao spoke she was a bit surprised by his tone and decided not to say anything that might bother him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 pm
*Rosco eyes widen* wow sorry dude just making a comment, didn't mean to offend you. *Rosco look back to the front and slides down in his sit and whispers* artist are so moodie *Rosco crosses his arms and taps his foot as he waits for the class to start*

*Kasper walks over to Rosco and sits behind him* hey dude what wrong with you?

one word dude Artist

aww not this again. didn't you get over this whole artist thing last year

*Rosco eye close a bit* guess not

*Kasper push Rosco shoulders* grow up dude

(pictures of Kasper with all my people in Characters)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:02 am
Fei-Tao shook his head as he caught himself. "Don't worry man, you didn't," he said, stifling a yawn. "Sorry, I'm not much of a morning person..."  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:00 am
it all good dude *Rosco uncrosses his arms*

*Tody walks in and looks around* hello world

*Rosco looks over* oh hey dude long time no see

TODY DUDE

DUDE

*Rosco shakes his head* dude and you told me to grow up *Rosco laughs*

*Tody looks over and see Kokutan* oh looks like we got some new cuties *Tody winks*

*Rosco looks over to Kokutan* don't mind him just slap him if needed to *Rosco keeps laughing*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 pm
Kokutan waved to the group of people who had just entered the class and blushed when Tody winked. "Sounds like I might need to use that advice." She laughed as the bell rang for class to start.  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm
*Rosco laughs* all the girls take that advice when it comes to Tody
*Tody looks at Rosco* ha ha someone a clown today, not all the girl *Tody takes a sit beside Kasper*
oh thats right the teacher can't hit there students
*Kasper starts laughing* hey dude where the teacher?
no idea dude, but who cares if you don't have to work all the better  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces