Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
FluffyClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am
(lol)

Crystalstar stopped laughing, "Sorry, your clan name is just so funny."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 am
(here comes Eagleheart to the rescue!!!!!!!)

Eagleheart was padding through the forest near the Snowclan border when thought she heard Crystalstar howl. Eagleheart sniffed the air, Intruders! she thought angrily and pelted off, over the border, in the direction of Crystalstar's howling. She rounded a big tree and saw Crystalstar face to face with a few kittypets. She padded up besides Crystalstar. "What are these inturders doing on Snowclan territory, Crystalstar?" Eagleheart said, eyeing the kittypets. "I should ask you the same, Eagleheart." Crystalstar said with a hint of laughter in her eyes. "Well, I, uh, I was patrolling the border and i heard you howling so i thought i'd come and check things out..." Eagleheart said emmbarrassed. "Anyway," She said as she shook out her fur, "who are the intruders?" Eagleheart asked briskly, leaning forward to sniff the closest kittypet.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 pm
(Lilyfur must intrude too but if im Lilyfur... well anyway Lilyfurs comein)

Lilyfur follwed Egalheart. She stopped in her tracks when she saw an apprentince say. "We are part of Fluffyclan and we are splorin'." Lilyfur laghed out loud. "Fluffyclan? HA HA HA"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm
Patchkit, who was (suddenly!) with them, burst out laughing as well. "FluffyClan! That sounds like something Dawnstar would name her clan! haha ha!"

One of the littler cats pounced on her. "I'll show you, kit!"

Patchkit wrestled with the FluffyClan kittypet. "I'm no kit! I'm leader of MoonClan!" She pinned down the kittypet. "Pinned ya," she mewed triumphantly. "You fight like a kittypet!"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm
"Well your a kit" the cat replied  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 pm
(lol, "FluffyClan! That sounds like something Dawnstar would name her clan! haha ha!"....SO TRUE!!!)
"Enough, you two!" Crystalstar was suddenly serious and pulled Patchkit off of the apprentice.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:31 am
((Lol, Patchkit whee Now Sorrelleaf gets to come, too. By the end of this part of the RP, all of Snowclan and Moonclan will end up meeting Fluffyclan. ))

Sorrelleaf was hunting when she heard a yowl. Curious, she made her way over to where she heard the sound, and saw some strange cats who smelled like kittypets, Crystalstar, Lilyfur, Patchkit, and Eagleheart (I think that's everyone).

"Why are there kittypets in our territory?" Sorrelleaf asked curiously. There wasn't any hostility in her voice; just the want to know. "Did they wander too far and got lost? Maybe we should help them find their way back."

~~~

Sweetie walked up to the newcomers with her kits in tow. "Welcome to Fluffyclan. I hope that you have fun here. Maybe when you settle in, your kits can play with the other kits here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 am
"We dont need YOUR help" Sandy said. "Yea we are just fine on our own"
Kipper gave them a starn look and said "Let us interduce our selves My name is Kippertail, Kipper for short. And these two sre Sandypaw or Sandy and this is Clickerpaw or Clicker for short"  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:18 am
(Oh and WHO IS MY MENTOR? i need to know)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm
Lilyfur Looked at them "Are you part of a real clan?" She asked "To us it is." Kipper replied  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 pm
(Someone pweeeeeese poast)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 am
Sorrelleaf sat down and made a face. "Well, theres no reason to be snobby about it." she muttered. "If they want to go off and play their little kittypet games, they can. They should just be careful not to go to far... like into Fireclan or something."  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 am
Angelwing walked around the camp until she saw some cat she didn't reconize. The cat walked out of the camp and she followed.

((don't know what i'm doing. Maybe the cat will be someone from starclan.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 am
"Why whats so bad about Fireclan?" Clicker asked "Fire is nice and warm."  

Dreamerlily

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:51 am
Sorrelleaf rolled her eyes as much as a cat can roll there eyes. "Fireclan is evil. It's not just warm up there, it's hot... and they hate us. They say that the snow here makes our hearts turn to ice." yawning, she continued, "All in all, there mean. They'd probably rip off your hides right when you got there."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff