Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Snowkit, a deaf Thunderclan kit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 am
But before the Black tom could react, Duskpaw heard a yelp of alarm. He turned his head and saw the leader of Shadowclan attacking Applekit! Duskpaw ran away from the tom to go save her. "Applekit!" He yelled "Stay in there! I'm coming!" He leaped on
((whos the leader now and does he die? also, what could duskkit do to get EXILED?? maybe he should just run away...? with applekit of course. but should we wait until they are Warriors?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:19 am
Suddenly they were surrounded by enemy cats "Run"Duskkit shouted. they ran to the mountains.  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:13 am
They ran until they couldnt anymore. "Do you think its safe to go back?" Applepaw asked scared. "I dont think we should ever go back." Duskpaw said tiredly. "What?" Applepaw said appaled. "How can you say that? We know no other way of life. What are we supposed to do? We should go back. Where are we supposed to go?" Applepaw asked angrily. "I...I dont know, but we should get some rest." Duskpaw said licking her ear. They soon found a shetered area. They brought what little moss they could find and settled down to sleep. Just as Duskpaw was drifting off he heard a voice. "Snowkit, Snowkit." Duskpaw picked up his head. He saw a glowing figure. The glowing figure became clearer and clearer until Duskpaw could make out the pelt of Lionheart. "Actually, It's Duskpaw now." Duskpaw said proudly. "So Duskpaw, how do you feel about going back to Windclan or maybe Thunderclan, your clanmates still greive over you." Lionheart asked licking Duskpaw between the ears. "Umm... No." Duskpaw said matter-of-factly. "Then where are you going to go? To The Tribe of Rushing Water?" Lionheart asked laughing. "Yes...wait...the Tribe of...What?" Duskpaw said confidently, but confused. "I should not have said that... the Tribe of Rushing water, is a tribe of cats that live in the mountains a little ways off. There ways are very different than the clans. You must be very carefull on your journey, there are birds of prey like the one that took you away, and ledges that you could fall off of...now why dont you two start heading back to windclan, huh?" Lionheart said nudging Duskpaw to the clan territory. "No way!" Duskpaw said excited. "The journey to The Tribe of what ever sounds fun! I gotta get some rest, thanks Lionheart." Duskpaw said flicking Lionheart's flank with his tail. "Remember, the Tribe is not your true home." Lionheart said as his spirit disolved.
Back in Starclan Lionheart looked down on Duskpaw and Applepaw. Spottedleaf padded over to him. "Dont worry about them, Lionheart." She murmured to him. "Im going to have to go with them." Lionheart said sadly. "Then I'm going with you." Spottedleaf said with laughter in her eyes. "What's life without a little fun?"

(bah the way Applepaw was made an apprentice the same time as Duskpaw)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 pm
Dustpaw grinned, "Tribe of rushing water. . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am
((ooh this is funn!!!))
"I wonder where that is..." Duskpaw said as he drifted off to sleep...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 pm
(hehe!! Thats the warriors guild for ya!! Hi, I'm Cindermoon of moonclan, and Sun of glowing embers, healer of tribe of shining light!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 am
((okay im outta ideas)) crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:20 pm
>>>>>>>>bla bla bla they are at the mountins<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A hawk swooped overhead. Both apprentices jumed and killed it "Veary good for to-bes" a muscular tom said he was witha small she-cat.  

Dreamerlily

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:46 am
"H..H..Who are you??" Applepaw squealed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 pm
"Im Brook and Im a to-be! This is Jag he is a pray hunter hunter"Brook squeaked. "To-be? well any way Im Duskpaw and this is applepaw as you can see we are apprentices." Duskpaw replies  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 pm
Cloud limped out from behind a rock and stopped dead when she say the apprentices. She let her neck fur rise slightly, "Well, what do we have here? A few lost kits?" Cloud asked being weary of her almost broken leg. She didnt want to get into an uneeded fight and furthur injure herself or the to-be's from the tribe.
"We... We... We are looking for the Tribe of Rushing Water..." Applepaw said, her voice squeaky with fear. "Well...you found us. Why were you looking for us anyway?" Cloud asked calming down now that she knew that they presented no threat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm
(sorry...i'd post, but i have nothin'...)
(look...i posted ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:20 pm
((No need to fear, Bearclaw is here! (read the annoucment that claimed this fourm died to get the hoky pun) Can someone give me a quick summary?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:03 am
Lord Myself
((No need to fear, Bearclaw is here! (read the annoucment that claimed this fourm died to get the hoky pun) Can someone give me a quick summary?))

(sure bearclaw!!!!)

((*clears throat* Do you remember how in the third book Snowkit, the deaf son of Speckletail, was taken away by a hawk and presumed dead? well what if he wasnt? what if he escaped the hawk and went to live life elseware??? this is an rp about that, first he gets taken into the nest of the hawk but he escapes, then lionheart comes down from starclan and gives snowkit the power to hear, then he goes to windclan and becomes Duskpaw, then in the Shadowclan invasion that mysteriously happened (... MYSTERIOUSLY!!!!) Duskpaw ran away with another apprentice named Applepaw and now they are going to the mountains to find the Tribe of Rushing Water lol ))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 am
((Ok, thanks!))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers