Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
How did you find out about D.Gray-man? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAllen_WalkerXxX21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 am
I was looking for an anime i haven't seen and i came across D.Gray-Man and liked it right away  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 am
i was at the bookstore and it looked interesting so i just kept buying all of the mangas when the came out although i had to wait a lot just to finally buy the next one crying  

Blackninja3003

x Paranoid Doll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am
My brother told me about it when I saw him watching episode 80 but I never got interested. Then at my old high school (I'm in college now), my friend reintroduced me to it. I guess it sparked my interest after she lent me volume 1 to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm
i was looking for anime pics and i came across D. gray man 3nodding so later on i bought the manga and watched the anime and loved it heart 3nodding  

shirotane

FShounen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 pm
Well a while ago, my friend posted a DGM fan picture on deviantart. I asked her what it was, since the title was just DGM fanart. She said it was D. Gray-Man. The next time I was at the book store, I bought volume 1. Of course, I became hooked. She however, changes her favortie anythin all the time, so she doesnt even like DGM anymore >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm
i leared about D. Grey Man from my sis but she doesnt know were she found it  

Noah056

Serrayas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 pm
I seen an ad for D Gray Man in the back of one of several manga novels... so I decided to check it out. Sure glad I did. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:16 pm
It was on this website and someone had used there RP posting format and it had a picture of Allen in it. I liked the art a knew he was from D.gray-man, so I though, maybe I should read it, see if it's good. At first I thought it was wired, but after the opening I loved it.  

Saya Bloodstone

Free the immortal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm
I happen to come across it when the first chapter came out and was looking for something to read  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm
A friend told me about it, yet I didn't want to do anything with D.Gray-man until he left school. Now I love it. heart  

DarkTsukai

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:41 pm
my friend bought the books  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 am
I came across someone's profile and apparently, they were a d. gray man fan, the pictures looked very interesting so i went to watch the first episode, it got me very VERY addicted into the anime...  

xXxOmega-RosexXx

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 am
i was watching anime openings and saw a dgray man one i thought it was interesting and checked it out XD and i loved it blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 pm
A couple of my buds of fanfiction.net were talking about it. And on that weekend I went to Anime Expo and they were showing it there so my friend and I went to go see it and I loved it. It's similar to my other fav anime, Chrono Crusade, as far as themes go, so of course I'd love it. heart  

Shadra13

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

MicrophoneSyrup

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 pm
Hmmm...
I think I first started reading it because of it's name xD
I remember that it was on Wednesday at my dad's house (I can remember that yet sometimes I forget my best friend's name sweatdrop )
I think I was bored so I went on onemanga and saw the name.
I probably was like, "D.Gray-Man?? That's an... um... odd name... I think I'll read it!" xD Then I read about half of the first chapter and forgot about it until the next Saturday xP That's when I really got into it ^_^

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff