Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm
Cindermoon limped around the clearing looking for injured Thornclan cats that they could exsplain what happened. Cindermoon wandered around the clearing, then stopped, A kit? Oh! thats right! Cherrykit told me they were using there own kits. Cindermoon rushed over. The kit wasen't moving. Cindermoon started to lick his fur but he was dead cold. "Kit? Wake up!" Cindermoon lowered her head to pick the kit up and go biery it, then was knocked over by that same she-cat Vindefrenzy? I think thats her name? What is she still doing her!! Cindermoon got up and started to growl, but then the she-cat gave a horrible cry, "NOO!! MY KIT!!!! NOO!!" Vinefreny wailed so loudly that CIndermoon felt as if she had lost her own kit. No they are still back at camp! I made sure of that! Then just as suddenly Vinefrenzy turned and leaped at CIndermoon. "YOOU!! YOU KILLED MY KIT!!!! YOU MUST PAY!!!" Vinefrenzy started to bit and claw fishiously. Cindermoon started to feel dazed. Am I going to die this way? Attacked and killed by a crazd mother? Cindermoon went limp. Just get it over with, I just can't go on, . . . the pain. . . But Cindemoon didn't feel the finishing blow, she continued to wait but nothing happened, then it occured to her. The attack has stopped. Then she heard it, "Cindermoon! CINDERMOON!!! Wake up! PLEASE!!! You can't die!! You have Cherrykit and Goldenkit waiting for you!!! WAKE UP!!" Cindermoon reconized that voice, "O-O-Oakenpelt?" Whispered Cindermoon "Yes! Yes it's me! Please hang on!" "Oakenpelt what happened to Vinefrenzy? How come she stopped attacking me?" "You mean that she-cat? Don't worry! I chased her away!" Growled Oakenpelt. "Oh." Cindermoon felt the darkness comeing over her. "NO! Cindermoon please!!! Stay awake!!!" "I love you Oakenpelt." Cindermoon purred, then the blackness took over.
(hehe! Don't worry Cindermoon isn't going to die! I have something else Iin mind for that! But Dapplewing is going to save her. blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Blackberry clawed at one of the leaders and took her by surprise. Swiftly, she turned around and bit another.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

What's that cat doing? Bearclaw looked over at Blackberry. No! She's going hurt them! She punced ontop of the cat just as she was about to pounce on a leader.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:58 pm
((sorry Bearclaw the battle has ended. . .hehe!! sweatdrop We can still have the Thornclan continue to come back!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Crystalstar limped over to Cindermoon, Oakenplet trying to get her to stay awake. "Dapplewing!" She yelled of the MoonClan medicine cat. Then she noticed the little lump of fur, it was a kit! She limped over to the dead body, it smelled of ThornClan. I better take him to his mother. She thought, she scooped up the body and began to walked out of the clearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coldheart notice Vinefrenzy running off, then he noticed Crystalstar walking after her with a limp body. "Ravenkit?" He looked closer, it was his kit. "NO!! RAVENKIT!" He yowled and ran after Crystalstar. "Give me my kit!" He blocked her path. Crystalstar looked at him, but set down the little kit. "RAVENKIT! Please, someone help!"

"Coldheart, he's dead," Crystalstar said. "No one can save him, he's in the hands of StarClan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Waits for Patchstar to responed to Rainpool...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm
((Gaaah! It ended? Blackberry never had the chance to die... who ended it??? It's supposed to be a pretty long battle...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm
(hehe!! I think Cristalstar ended it, you can have Thornclan charge back in after thier wounded have recovered. But you can still have Blackberry die, like on the way back he slips on a pinecone and breaks his neck or something like that? (lol! Slips on pinecone and dies!!))  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:55 pm
(^.^ sorry...I could see Blackberry running away and I chase her...^.^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm
(hehe! I know! But that would be really funny if that happened!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:58 pm
((it's fine, I'll just have them attack later.))

"Fox dung!" Blackberry muttered. As they retreated. "Rainstar, go ahead, I have some buisness to take care of." she ran of towards Coldheart and his kit. "I see you've found my gift." she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:06 pm
Coldheart turned to face Blackberry, "I should have known it was you! You will pay!" He lept on top of the black she-cat.
(Do u want me to kill you?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Runningpaw silently followed Blackberry and listened to his hateful voice. (all the cats i will be will be nosey... LIKE ME) should I stay here.. what if Rainstar dies..... NO must be loyal to my clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Hedgehog908
(hehe!! I think Cristalstar ended it, you can have Thornclan charge back in after thier wounded have recovered. But you can still have Blackberry die, like on the way back he slips on a pinecone and breaks his neck or something like that? (lol! Slips on pinecone and dies!!))

LOL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:20 pm
(hehe!!! I thought it was fuunny to!! I was just randomly typing when I realized what I had typed!!! xp blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm
((hmmm, maybe not yet))

"On the contrary my friend. It is I who will kill you." Blackberry told Coldheart.  

LAVtoyou

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm
(oh no don't kill Coldheart!!! He's cooool!! (hehe!! that can go two ways!!))
Speckledheart looked around the camp, as the cat's came back. (is it ok if I rp as Speckledheart?) Oh no!! They lost! "Please everyone, those who are not injured come over here, if you are, please find a spot to rest, and we will come to you!" Yowled Speckledheart. The majority of cats warndered around limping or crawling trying to find a spot to wait. . .some weren't even moveing. Only a few cats came to her, most had scratches on them. "ok. . .you! Go find the most serious injured cat's, and take this with you!" Speckledheart pushed some spider web toward him. "Put it on the bleeding areas!" The cat rushed off. "Ok now you two go and gather the kits! I want to look at them NOW!!" The two cats ran off. "Ok, and you three go and lick wounds, I will get to you shortly." The cats turned. "Wait!" Meowed Speckledheart. She turned and grabbed some Poppyseeds, "Here give this to cats that are in pain, or are shocked!" The cats gathered some in thier mouths, and hurried off. Now. . . we wait.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff