Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:40 pm
((cool! What's it about?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:06 pm
(Sure, we can move it over here...if its alright with Cindermoon.)

Star slept until the sun was high above the cave of roots. She jumped down and looked around the camp for Halfmoon, she wanted to say hi.
(pointless)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 pm
((I know! The Avatar movie/finale WAS awesome! And as for Zuko and Azulas mom... aren't around three mini TV movies coming out in 2009? Maybe we'll learn somethings there!))

Night went to the prey-kill pile, and picked up a mouse. Walking some feet away, she sat down and started to eat.

((PoInTlEsS pOsT))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 am
((I thought it was sorta funny the way they made Azula insane. ninja ))

Wolf felt something in her belly. Finally. Her kits were coming. Her kit's were coming! She needed Sun! "Sun!" She meowed.

((As for books. I think the farthest I've ever gotten when working on one, is 16 pages. sweatdrop ))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am
(Lol! I'm working on a book called the Land of Par! It's about a grumpy 15 year old boy and his sister, and they find a dragon egg, and a dragon who protects the egg, and then theres the tiger life spirit, and then there's princess Kami, who all her brother's have disappered with out a trace. . .and. . .and, well I'm still on page 5, and I haven't gotten to the dragons yet, I really hope that it could be made into a movie!!!!! Well. . .If I ever finnish the book that is!! lol!)
Sun look up, she heard her name come from the nursery, "I'm comeing!" Sun nodded to Halfmoon, then raced off towards the nursery. "It's Wolf!!" One of the other kit-mother's yowled. "She's haveing kits!!" Sun sqeezed under the root's and raced over to wolf. "ok wolf, breath, you can do it, but your going to have to do it alone. Every one!! If you can please leave!!" Sun the sat down and licked Wolfes chest fur, "Comeon Wolf you can do it!!" Sun hoped that this turned out ok, she didn't want anything to happen to her tribe mate's, or futuer tribe mate's. . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun looked down happily at the new kit's, "wolf! You did it! I'll be back with some poppy seed, get these kit's cleaned up, and then we can give them names and future roles in the tribe!!" Sun then got up and squeezed out of the nursery. "ok everyone!! All done you can go back in!!"
(and ya that sounds great!!!! It would be cool to have a twist in the story!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 am
((Thanks Cindermoon, and your story sounds really cool. I hope I can some day go see it in theaters. Also, the plot we're doing is sort of like the book, we're sent to save the tribe, so that means the tribe would have to be in trouble))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 am
Wolf liked her three new kits. They're so beautiful. She had two she-cats and a tom. One she-cat had silvery fur and emerald green eyes, just like Wolf, the other had a dappled pelt and amber eyes, and the tom was stone gray with ice blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:06 am
(hehe! Your welcome. . .um. . .what did I do again? (besideds the kits))
Sun raced over to her healing den (medicen cat den) and sqeezed inside to grabe some poppyseeds. She got a cupple of seeds, just enough to calm nerves, and give sleep. Sun then squeezed back out and headed over to the kit-mothers den. "ok, so have you come up with names yet?" Wolfe was looking down at her kits, "Um. . .I'm not shure yet," "ok then here take these, and I will give them futuer roles." Sun looked down at the kit's. The tom looked musculer and strong, and it looked like he would grow up to be big. "ok, the tom will be a to-be gaurdian." Sun then looked over the other two shecat's. The she cat with a dappled and amber eyes looked fast, and her pelt could help her blend in with the senery. "the dappled pelt one will be a to-be Prey-hunter." The last she-cat with the silvery fur had the same quick air about her, even though her fur might clash with the senery, nothing a little mud and leaves wouldn't do. "And the last she-cat will also be a prey-hunter!!" Sun licked Wolfes head. "I wish you many days of happyness with them." Sun got up, "ok so just let me know when you come up with names for them!" She then turned around and sqeezed out of the kit-mother's den.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 am
((lol, you let some PebbleClan people come into this rp. And we need the tribe to be in trouble of some sort))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:39 am
(hehe!! Ok I'm on it!! TROUBVLE A HOI!!!)
Sun wandered outside, well let's see I'm pretty good on medicen supplys, soo. . .I'm board! Sun decided to go and relax in her tree. The she-cat climbed up to her branch and sat down. What's that? Sun looked over and saw something was going on over by the pool. Sun dashed down the tree, I...i...WHATS GOING ON!!! Sun jumped over logs, and sprinted around the fork, the pool the pool!!! The she cat leaped up and landed on a log, and then she saw it. What? No! NO!!! Lying on the ground bleeding was the two gaurdians she had talked to this morning. "bear!! Claw!!! Please speak to me!!!!" Sun licked there side's, but it was too late, they were dead. The she-cat lifter her head, there was something going on besided's the pool. Sun crawled around the entrance and froze. There in front of her was no more, or no less then about 50 huge cat's. Thier claws were long, and had bones on the ends. Some wore collors of bones. One in the front was biggish, and had blood all over his claws. He turned and gave and evil grin. "Hello, we are Bloodclan. This is now our territory."
(hehe!! Isn't it great!!! Ok so think about it, what if bloodclan got back together, and decided to find a territory far away from the clans, so they came accross the tribe!!!!! )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:57 am
Wolf thought about names for her kits. Then she thought of some. She looked at the silver kit. You will be Silver River Fish. She looked at the dappled kit. You will be Leaves That Dapple The Earth. She looked at the stone gray kit. You will be Stone on the Mountain Side. She purred.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 am
(yay! New kits!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 am
((Lol, their name's are Bear and Claw!!!!))

Lunar heard something, so she rushed in. "Sun what hap-" she cut herself short, her eyes meeting Bear and Claw. She turned to the new comers with wide eyes.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sunkit conteniued to hunt along with Hazelkit and Featherwing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 am
(lol!! Bear and Claw)
Sun stood silent for a long moment, then felt a hiss start at the back of her throught. " You-you think you can just-just walts in here and-and-and KILL!! our cat's, then invade the pool of never ending light!!!!! And-and you think you can just DO THAT!!!!!!" Sun started to yowl. Sun started to shake badly. "You killed Bear and Claw, you invaded the home of our ansestors. . .YOU WILL PAY!!!!" Sun lunged at the smirking cat. But was knocked over mid leap by Lunar. "n-n-n-n-no! don't do it Sun the tribe still needs you!!!" Sun growled at Lunar, "GET OFF OF ME!!!" Sun threw Lunar off. She turned to the cat. "What's your name?!?" The cat walked forward. "I am the decendant of Scourge the great, my name is Scar!!! Leader of Bloodclan!!" Scar padded closer to Sun. Sun was shaking so badly that she could barely stand. "now I recomend that you leave our territory, or else I will have to kill you!" Sun scowled at Scar. "Sun please!!" Hissed Lunar. Sun glared at Lunar. "Fine, but we will be back, Scar! Remember this!! I am Sun of glowing embers, Healer and Protector of the Tribe of shining light, decendant of our ancestors the Tribe that Burns up high!! You have invaded our ancestors territory, and killed the guardians, who guard it. YOU WILL PAY!!!" With that Sun dashed out of the clearing, with Lunar close behind.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:32 am
Wolf lifted her head, looking anxious. "Is something wrong Wolf?" One of the other kit-mothers asked. "I sence danger. Can someone send a cave-gaurd to the pool? I think somethings going to happen to Sun!" You could hear panic in her voice. One of the other kit-mothers got up and hurried out.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff