Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 pm
(blages Kayonis already flew away by the time Cruge got there)
(Thanks I will change it here instead of what happened before so ignore the Cruge part above please)

Cruge laughed like a demon at his luck. The master emerald was falling due to the corruption already. Unknown to many people is the link between the Chi gems and the master emerald.
Cruge got to the master emerald and stopped.
With one strong punch he shattered it catching the very central shard and working his wicked charm on corrupting it. He quickly left to prepare the next stage of his plan as the other shards of the master emerald were sent flying.
"Now to get the other Chi emeralds," said Cruge to himself placing the corrupted piece of the master emerald into the spot he had made for it in his jacket hiding it from the world and anyone who would seek it to repair the master emerald even though it is corrupted beyond use.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My name is Flage the hedgehog." Said the hedgehog as he stumbled to his feet.
"If there are others of you, you will want to gather them before I share my tale as it is one of great importance and time is already against us I fear." Said Flage
"Chao Chao Ch Chao," Said Chaoloca giving Flage a hug.
"I am glad your not hurt Chaoloca but he is gaining power as we rest." Said Flage as he hugged the chao back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm
"Everyone should be here shortly." Rasu said. " I sense that both Sonic and Kayonis have reached their destination. Kayonis is returning, but Sonic is still there, must be still talking to this...Tails person." He said as he crossed his arms.

.:: ~~ ::.
Chris had gone into the house to get something. "be right back!" He said. Chris returned with some wierd looking bracelets. "I have plenty of these! I made them back on Earth, I figured they might be useful." Everyone who was there put theirs on. "What are these things?" Rasu said. Everyone looked at Chris. "Press the button to find out!" He replied with a smile. Rasu pressed the button, and the bracelet hummed to life. A small panel opened and revealed a lens. The lense projected an Image of Chris. Chris had also activated his. "They are wrist communicators!" Everyone nodded with pleasure. "These things are very handy! I'll explain all the features when everyone else gets here." He said after he shut down his communicator.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:25 am
Moments later, Sonic arrived followed by Antoine and Bunnie. "What's up Sally girl?" Bunnies asked. "We'll fill all of you in when we arrive." She responded. "Mon Queen, wouldn't eet be more beneficial if you stayed here istead of going with us on this mission?" Antoine asked with his french accent. "No Antoine. Where Sonic goes, I go." She said. Kayonis walked in sad, but angered at the same time. "Yo, Kayonis what's up?" Manic asked. Kayonis didn't answer, instead he went to the balcony. "Let me talk to him a second." Sonia offered.

As the others tended to the Flage and talked, Sonia went to Kayonis. "Hey, Kayonis. What's wrong?" She asked. Kayonis hung his head. "My father and Rouge are gone, and so is the Master Emerald." He said. "You mean something shattered it?" She asked. "No it's gone as in it died." He said. "What?! HOW?!" She asked. "I don't know, but I'm betting anything that it has to do with these evils that are arising." He said.

~*~

In downundah, Tails, his parents, and Barby are seen Fighting an army of cybernetic beings much worse than any robots Eggman had created. Blood dripped from Tails's brow and then it happend. He and everyone fighting was struck from behind by a beam of energy. The man walked out and put them in seperate cages. "Soon the freedom fighters will know of Damian!" He said laughing maniacally. He wore a long blood red trench coat, black leather pants, and a black tanktop. He had long red and black hair. His eyes were a cold piercing green. "Namdam, put the prisoners in the dungeon and enable the cloaking device!" Damian ordered. "Yes master."

~*~

Sonic tried his wrist com. "Tails, come in Tails. Hey buddy we need you at knothole." He said. "Something's not right, Tails never ignores his wrist com and never takes it off." Sonic said. "We'll find out Sonic, right now we need the meeting started. Kayonis. Why have you called this meeting?" Sally asked. Kayonis went to the center of the room where everyone could hear him clearly. "Alright, there are several factors indicating here that something bad is going down. First, I found this Chi Emerald. After consulting Tikal and Chaos, I learned that the Chi Emeralds will only appear when the fate of Mobius is on the line. Chiro, an entity that is similar to chaos has, as far as I know one Chaos emerald and has used it to increase his power. And now, the Master Emerald has died. My father and mother are nowhere to be found and their wrist coms are right here." He said showing them. "That tells me they have left and I saw that the suitcases we had are gone, so there's no telling where they've gone and will be back. I've been feeling the presence of a Great evil befalling Mobius, but now new evidence suggests that their is more or the evil being is extremely fast. So fast that they appeared to be in two places at once. One was at the Forbidden Island. I sensed a Chaos emerald there, but now it's gone. I don'tknow about Chiro. He may have found that one or there's another being." Kayonis explained. "The floor is open for any new evidence that may and will help us." He finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 am
Flage got up struggling a bit. He looked afraid as he thought of where to start his tale.
"I know a lot about the secrets of the Chi emerald as my people know a lot of the history about the gems of this world."Started Flage.
"Few people know that the first gems were the Chaos Emeralds but due to no control the world was soon in Chaos. If nothing was done the world would have been a wasteland where life was impossible. The chao have rare stones which they used to make 3 new gems. They called them the Chi gems. When they were made one was angelic one was neutral and one was demonic as each chao can grow up to be. They then had to be focused to neutral so they could use them to create a control gem which was the master emerald. When it was created all the Chaos emeralds appeared in front of it and split into the Chaos Emeralds we know today and the Super Chaos Emeralds." Flage gave everyone a few moments to let that sink in then explained more.
"They kept the Chi emeralds hidden in places of great danger so people would not seek them and for many years it worked but if someone got the Chi emeralds and the heart shard of the Master Emerald they could create a new control gem depending on how the Chi Emeralds were focused which only my people know how to do. Someone with an evil heart would cause the new gem to be corrupt and the Chaos emeralds would soon follow but if someone of a good heart did it the gem would be able to merge with the master emerald and cure it of any damage and corruption." Flage stopped for as Chaoloca flew to his shoulder.
"I am the last of my people with one exception, my brother Cruge who I fear will try to spend the destruction that follows him to Mobius. I tried to stop him but he attacked me and when I was defeated he threw me into the air and launched a small bomb at me which he thought would kill me like it killed my mother and father." Flage's face broke down in tears and anger as he remembered seeing his Brother turn on his mother and father and watching them die arriving too late to stop his and only to be attacked himself.
"He tried to kill me and take Chaoloca as Chaoloca can call down a Chao Stone which would allow a new Master Emerald to be created." Opened the box Chaoloca had been guarding and took out the Chaos Emerald.
"This gem of miracles as my people call them can be used to call down a Chao Stone with a Chao that has a pure heart like Chaoloca. I fear Cruge will stop at nothing to create a corrupt master gem." Flage finished his tale putting the Chaos Emerald back into the box and giving it back to Chaoloca.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge was looking for something different now. He was looking for Eggman or the remains of his work. He was planning something but he needed help with knowledge his people did not record and he knew he could get it out of Eggman one way or another...  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 pm
"Quite a story you have there Flage." Rasu said after Flage had finished. "I think our first move is to secure the Master Emerald." He looked around at everyone. "Since it does seem to be one of the main factors, it would be good to make sure that it doesn't fall into enemy hands."

.:: ~~ ::.

"I agree with Rasu, if the enemy gets the Master Emeralds heart piece, they would have a major advantage." Chris said. "now that everyone who could make it is here I'm going to explain the communicators better." He activated his. "I'd like everyone to turn theres on, and for the people who didn't hear, all you have to do is press the button." He waited for everyone to turn theirs on. "As you can see, you can only see my face, that is because the communicators are only synced to me right now. We need to get everyone synced to everyone before we begin." Chris went through the process of syncing. He checked everyone's communicator, and was satisfied that he didn't have to go through it again. "Ok now the best part about these things." He projected his screen on a wall so that everyone could see. "I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the green bar under everyone's face." He said as he pointed to Sonic's green bar. "This indicates the person's 'health bar' if you will. Green is O.K, yellow is slightly damaged, orange is very damaged, and red is unconcious or... well you know." Chris looked around. "If it's ok i need someone to punch someone to see if these are working properly." He said and looked at Manic. "Hey Manic, why don't you give your old dad a pop in the gut?" He said and looked towards Sonic. "Ok! this'll be fun!" Manic ran over to Sonic and punched him in the face. Sonic's bar didn't change color. "Is that all you got Manic?" He said with a smile and a laugh. Out of nowhere, Kayonis gave Sonic a good punch in the shoulder. Sonic's bar went to Orange, then to yellow. "OW!! dang Kayonis you do pack a punch!" Sonic said as he rubbed his shoulder. "It seems that the health bar system is running smoothly, good. Now for the map system, to activate it you just say 'map'." As soon as Chris said map, it should a map of the area with everyone on it. "This will be helpful for locating eachother, and enemies if they're dispersing energy. With that, the explanation is done!" Chris said as he powered down his communicator. Everyone else did the same. "I hope this will come in handy!" He said as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 pm
"This is all fine and good, but the key factor is the Master Emerald. It's gone. And the heart of the chaos emerald is...OH NO!!!! It's Chaos and TIKAL!!!!" Kayonis said. "Someone needs to get up there!" Kayonis said. "Personally I think it's the guardian's job" Manic piped up. "I mean after all isn't it the Guardian's responsibility?" He asked. Kayonis lowered his head. Manic was right. It was his responsibility. "Not in this case Manic." Sally said. "We need someone up there who has more experience." She said defending Kayonis. "I'll go." Bunnie voluteered. "Thank you Bunnie." Sally said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 pm
("The Master Emeralds Heart piece would be the shard in the center if it shattered."Said Flage after thinking a moment. Flage then puts the communicator on above the elbow and before anyone asks why he did not put it by his wrist he says "The communicator would not work by the ring on my glove," pointing to it. Flage looks at his health bar and sees it is a fairly dark shade of orange.
"Could be worse I guess," says Flage as he puts his bag back on.)
(Part Above before Kosai01 part)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge had found Dr. Eggman's base in a short time and was already exploring the dark place. "Seems the Doctor abandoned here some time ago," Cruge said to himself as he advance into the base but unknown to him was Dr Eggman had only given up making Eggmanland (this could be temporary if someone wants to RP Eggman later) and deep in the base he was watching as Cruge stepped deeper into his base searching for something ...
(It will only be a short confrontation so Eggman does not need to be RPed by anyone this time)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Flage thought for a moment about what Manic had said."I do not think the guardians of the Master Emerald were ever told the secret of remaking the emerald" he said after a moment. "But if it is Cruge, when he corrupts something there is a large amount of energy for a split second and we may be able to use that to find him," explained Flage. "problem with that is when its corrupt the energy can not be tracked unless you had a sample of the energy and only my brother can make a gem turn to destruction."  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 am
Kayonis started a small smile. Cruge doesn't know that Knuckles isn't the guardian anymore does he?" Kayonis asked. "If he doesn't he's in for a huge surprise. Every Generation of the Guardians grows five times as strong as the guardian before. That allows guardians to become guardians at a much younger age. As of now I can block all of my father's shots and counter, but he can block me due to his experience. He is very wise despite his nievete." Kayonis said. "And being that my mother is Rouge and my father is Knuckles, that means I can track pretty much any energy signal, except for the chi emerald's." Kayonis said proudly. "I wonder if Cruge is the one I sensed earler ad he's cloaking his chaos Emerald's energy." Kayonis said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 am
"Cruge does not mask it," Said Flage trying to explain. "It just can not be tracked over a distance that we would need as it is not the energy we can detect as it is different to us." Flage struggled for a moment as standing for the time has weakened him a bit. "The sooner we find him the sooner we can stop him right?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRASH
The last door in Cruge's path feel and there before him sat Dr. Eggman
"So you are here still Doctor," Said Cruge smiling as it would save him time.
"What do you want then, you came here for a reason after all," Replied Eggman.
"Your going to tell me what I want to know then give me what I know is here, Now!" ordered Cruge.
"And if I don't?" said Eggman challenging him as he pressed a button that made robots drop from the celling.
In a swift jump Cruge hit the first robot and breaking through the others till he reached Eggman holding him up against the wall at the neck he said, "If you don't you are not use and I will simply take it from your dead body,"
"I do not know what you plan or seek but I will tell you what you want,"Said Eggman panicking.
With that Eggman reveled the secrets Cruge wanted to know and then he knocked Eggman down taking the second Chi Emerald he needed from him. He corrupted it as he starts to leave...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage looked at the communicator as it beeped. He saw it just in time the large surge in energy directly South west but it was a fairly large distance away. Without saying anything he started to run to it only just able to keep balanced and in moments he was outside heading towards the old outpost of Eggman. He had left without warning and before anyone had seen that he was gone he was already half a mile away...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm
Kayonis sensed the surge. "THERE!" He yelled. "Freedom Fighters NG, Let's juice!" Manic said. Kayonis was flying out towards wher he felt it. Then he saw Cruge. "That thing has a lot of power. That must be him." He said. He flew down and landed a far enough distance away where Cruge couldn't see or sense him and he stealthily followed until Cruge stopped at something. "What is this awful power?" Kayonis whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:34 pm
Turns out he stopped as he sensed somethings presence.
"Seems I have something too nosy for their own good near by,"Said Cruge quietly to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage had been past Cruge to the old outpost of Dr. Eggman. He was alone and starting to feel weak from all the traveling with his injuries. Flage walks through the door frame and leans against the wall to rest ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cruge focused for a moment and got ready to fight.
(Your move but just throw a punch or something as I want to show Cruge's combat skill a little and his style)  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Kayonis caught a glimpse of cruge. Two chi emeralds. And a shard of some kind. It couldn't have been the master emerald. Kayonis transformed his chaos emerald to a super emerald and called upon the power of his chi emerald. 'Now or never.' he thought. He launched a thunderous punch towards Cruge, but realized he messed up. He went too soon as Cruge was expecting. He couldn't stop himself now. 'Damn, this could be bad.' He thought.

~*~

Elsewhere, the Freedom Fighters were sneaking into the Eggman's hidden base. "Man, this brings back bad memories." Sonic said. "Sonic, you know Robotnik's dead." Sally said. "I dunno, he's pretty crafty and can have you think one thing when the truth is, it's the exact opposite." He said. "We saw him die Sugah-hog." Bunnie said. "Yeah, I guess your right." He said finally realizing he couldn't win. 'Still, what if he is alive?' He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 pm
Cruge did not flinch even with the fact Kayonis was launching the strongest attack that had been against it but that did not mean he let it hit.
With lightning speed he sidestepped at the last moment and redirected Kayonis' attack downwards tripping him. He then raised his elbow and brought it down HARD on Kayonis's head making him hit the ground but lucky for Kayonis, Cruge was impressed at his combat skills and did not do a finishing move.
"Your strong for your age." He said looking as Kayonis was on the ground."Join me and together we could recreate this world without the chaos emeralds. Yes destruction of that scale is hard to do and it will do harm too." Cruge said trying to get Kayonis on his side. "But the Chaos emeralds are the reason that people suffer so much. The power they wield are too strong for mortal hands. They must be returned to the gods of the past who dropped them when creating our world... you see the chaos emeralds are not the anchors of the world as legend tells and they should not be called the gems of miracles as so many people call them... They are the true gems of destruction giving a form of light to hide the true..."

Was Cruge telling the truth about the chaos emeralds? Only time will tell...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage had slept for many hours after running of from the castle and resting just inside Eggman's old base and when he woke he heard voices. He looked ahead to see the Freedom Fighters but he had a strange thought.
He could not see Kayonis and he was the one with the Chi emerald!
"Ha ha ha Got ya," said a voice behide Flage as someone or something knocked him out but they left him there just to delay him for some reason nothing taken, Chaoloca was also knocked out but left with Flage. The attack had left as soon as it came it was like, but really it was an old trap that had a recording as it went off... and there Flage lay hidden from the Freedom Fighters under a bit of rubble.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 am
Kayonis listened as this being talked. He struggled up a moment. "You're wrong, the chaos emeralds were beacons from the Master Emerald. The only Emerald left from the gods was the Master Emerald. The chaos emeralds were used to help Mobius against the evil forces. I cannot and will not join you!" He yelled firing a punch at Cruge. This time he connected. As Cruge staggered back, Kayonis landed an uppercut that sent Cruge a couple of feet in the air and Kayonis jumped kicking Cruge back down, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the Chi Emeralds in Cruge's possession free.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff