Reply ~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)
Sonic Unleashed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:30 am
Overruled with your own evidence! Europe is the 28th and North America is the 18th.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 pm
Okay. I shall take it upon myself to clear everything up. Sonic Unleashed has a CONFIRMED OFFICIAL release date for Europe. There has been no confirmation AT ALL for the US. I have heard two different dates for it in fact. One being the 18th the second being the 24th.

Depending on what Sega site your on(ie: Europe, US...) you WILL get different release dates. You have to be careful where you look. That link above stating that its the 28th for Europe leads to SEGA Europe. If you go there then obviously it will say the 28th.

If you go onto the US Sega site it will say Fall 2008. Again no specific date. Unless I can have solid evidence telling me that it is to be released on the 28th in the US, I shall stick to my belief that it is either the 18th or 24th of November.  

Stan Kurogane

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:56 pm
User Image
It's the sadest thing when...

Good thing of this all: it's gonna be released this month, no matter WHAT the sites say! 4laugh

Angels fly away...
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm
Haha, good point. As long as its released this month(which as far as I know it is) I'm extremely happy. ^_^b  

Stan Kurogane

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 pm
First review has come in. It's Nintendo Power doing the Wii version, and they gave it an 8/10  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 pm
User Image
It's the sadest thing when...

I make no verdict until GameInformer and IGN review it. 3nodding

Angels fly away...
User Image

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Hm, not a bad score at all. I personally don't take reviews too seriously since its really up to the player to see how good/bad it is. Everyone has different tastes. For me reviews tend to just make me angry ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:22 am
Feed! Feed! Huge spoilers ahead;

*Starts here*The last boss is Dark Gaia, Perfect, and you have to fight him as Super Sonic. He's not playable in levels, though.

The biggest surprise of all? Chip the Chihuahua thing is the LIGHT Gaia, and has to face off against Darkie. After the world is saved, he goes back to sleep.

And Dark Gaia, Perfect looks like he's going to a fiesta. Eh.
*Ends here*

The Telegraph (an English newspaper, conservative) have given their own review...but their score was 5/10. They complimented everything except the fact that the game gets much harder, in the later levels.

I'm getting the PS3 version after Christmas.  

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Figures something like that might happen. ^^;;

I'm going to get the Wii version ASAP. I'm going out today but I have no hopes at all that I'll get it. After all today is pretty much the ship day. People won't be able to get it until tomorrow most likely. As for Canada I can't really say. I'll have to wait longer than US haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:48 am
A couple of new reviews. The British Telegraph (a newspaper) gave it a 5/10, while IGN gave the Wii version a 7.2/10.  

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Meh. The Reviews mean nothing. You have to play the game because the reviews don't have anything on it. It's a really good game.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 pm
d00d mah mah got it 4 meh christmas present but although i know she doesn't gimme it..  

Overly Epux

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 am
That sentence is really hard to read shadic. >.<

Anyways, just bought it yesterday and I'm having a blast with it! Although a tip for new players: You might want to get the werehogs combat level up soon. It'll get you achievements (for 360 users) and it'll help A LOT in the later levels. Other than that, pretty good storyline so far. VERY fast-paced(WOO!) and overall, very fun to play. I give it a 8.5/10 (the camera angles are a bit whack at times).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 am
I'm waiting until after Christmas to get SU. As soon as I get myself a PS3, it's mine (and Sonic '06, too. But that's irrelevant).

Current average for SU is around 60%. This is mostly due to the shoddy reviews off IGN (who later contradicted themselves) and Gamespot (whose two reviews conflicted with what every other source said).  

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100