Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:05 pm
"Yeah bunny... I told you to step off." Donny said and stuck his tongue out at Undertaker, he liked to call Undertaker Bunny for some reason. It just sounded better to him. "Yeah... But then the villain always takes the girl and she's put in danger... and well, I'd never want to put y-" he stopped just before he said 'you', damn it Donny.... now she's definately gonna think somethings up. he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Amanda looked up at Donny.She cuaght him that time"Huh?...were you about to say 'you'?..uh oh..whats going on?"she teased. She had her hands around his that were around her waist. Undertaker hopped of clearly annoyed she giggled. She started walking into the living room.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:18 pm
"Ah... maybe I was going to say you... or maybe i was going to say the girl's name. But then... I don't really know any girls who have a name that starts with y per say." he said, not realizing his mouth had kept going while his brain was thinking what he said. Donny followed her into the living room. He then took her arms off from around her and sat on a couch. "Man, I am so glad I don't have to have my hair like that anymore... well at least for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:22 pm
Amanda looked at him slightly confused."Okay...." there was somthing different about him...she just couldn't get it. She sat on the couch next to him and leaned back. "Okay....um " she shook her head clearing it "Talk...I want to know about this 'girl' you like so much. If your not gonna tell me her name at least tell me what shes like"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:31 pm
Donny moved around on the couch so he could face her. "Well.. She's bloody amazing. She lives on her own, and I've known her for awhile now. and... ah..." Donny paused for a moment to think about what to say so he was only missing little details about her. "She's beautiful too, and then she's got a good head on her shoulders too. I don't know if she likes me back though... and I've been afraid to tell her about it cause I don't want to mess anything up if she doesn't like me like i like her. "Plus... this girl... I think you know her too, not sure though." Donny had started to move his fingers around as he sat there. He was never really one to stay still. "And well... I just haven't the balls to do it i guess. But anyways... you have your eye on a guy Manda? huh? do ya? do ya?" he asked her, sounding excited with his voice, then messing with his hair again not quite getting it so it felt like all his hair was in the right place and looked good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:31 am
Amanda thought for a moment. Donny had changed subjects so fast. "I kinda do and I kinda don't...its one of the confusing things..."she ran a hand through her hair. She didn't want to be swarmed with questions. "I don't think its gonna happen anyway" She pulled her knees to her chest and smiled at Donny. "Why'd ya ask?" Undertaker hopped by and lay in his kennel.Amanda was play with the hem of her shirt.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:23 am
"haha.... yeah... liking people is more trouble than its worth i guess." he said and laughed a little. "ah.. ya never know it might." Donny said to Amanda. He sat up and scooted close next to her. "Just cause i wanted to know." he said to her. "But I really do think you know the person I like... very well in fact."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am
Amanda looked at him"yeah...hmmm" she started thinking. When ever she's thinking hard she starts to braid her hair. At that moment she was doing that. "Well if I know her....is it Susan from your old Biology class?" she asked.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 am
"No way Amanda... too shallow for my taste." he said to her and laughed. "I don't think you'll ever guess who it is." Donny looked over at Undertaker as he started to sleep, he rolled his eyes at Undertaker and then looked back to Amanda. "I'll tell you what if you don't guess who it is in the next.. mmmm... say 10 tries then you have to give me a kiss." he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:04 am
"I know I'll get who it is...." she said. She continued to braid her hair. She bit on her lower lip thinking. "Is it one of the four Carson sisters?" she asked.They were the only girls Amanda actually got along with. She chuckled at the thought. "If its not one of them its gotta be Miranda" she was praticcly searching for a ghost.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:23 am
"Nope. Not them either. so thats what? six guesses...?" he said to her. Donny knew she would never guess herself. So it was good and bad that he knew he couldn't lie to her, cause she knew when he was. "four more to go and then you have to kiss me." Donny laughed at an attempt to cover up that he would like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:34 am
She bit her lip "wow...and the Carsons are blond too.."she teased. She was working on her second braid. "OKay um...Lily?..." she stopped she was trying not to luagh "Its not Kieth is it?..I know he went through that cross dressing stage.."she knew that would upset Donny "sorry..couldn't help myself..."She crossed her legs and tightened the braid "Um Rosalie?..Tracy" she was getting desperate for names.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 am
"yeah i know they were. And no not any of them either." he said and to her laughing at the guy she threw in there. "But now you have to kiss me. Cause that was ten." Donny said as he looked to her. She practically had three or four braids in her hair at this point, he found it funny though cause he knew thats what she did when she was thinking. But she must've been thinking pretty hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 am
"I Braided my hair...who is it??" she was getting fustrated. It was killing her now. Now she we stay up just to find out who it is. She kissed his cheek softly "Okay now tell me..." Amanda started to pull the braids out of her hair.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am
"haha... chill Amanda. You'll know in due time." he said to her and smiled as she kissed his cheek. Donny stood up,"Stand up with me and I'll tell you." His stomach, now in knots, was killing him he was so nervous. "But you can't laugh or give me some weird-o look."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff