Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Least Favorite Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite character?
  We love you Tyki. Your the best. (Me: Why, Thank you)
View Results

Shizuka Masuda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm
Lyoko Chimera
I still don't like him. My sis does, but even she can't convince me to like him one bit. She say's you see some good traits of his in the manga, but she won't let me read it so I still only have an opinion on him from the anime I've seen so far, and I think he's mean.

I can respect that. Everyone has their own opinion and there's nothing wrong with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 am
i dont like skin xd  

kibascheza

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:48 pm
amaya yagami
i hate lenalee ¬¬

>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 pm
1). Lenalee. She's irritating and doesn't do much but serve as a liability.
2). Kanda. He acts like Mugen is up his rear instead of in his hand.  

oOMadammeOo

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ruuche

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

*sigh* Definitely Lenalee...she is a bit too whiny in my opinion

*hides from the Lenalee fans*

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm
kibascheza
i dont like skin xd

throw a pineapple at him and things get interestin  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 pm
>.<
Alright i've got to say, I hate it when people are like "Ew Lenalee! I hate her!" Compared to most animes (especially shounen) Lenalee is pretty badass. Although when her Innocence sync rate falls to like 10% she does become a little too much of a damsel in distress...but she gets it back (or at least, the latest manga chapter). Lenalee is not nearly as annoying and useless as characters like Sakura (from Naruto OR Tsubasa).

And that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to get into a debate here, but I just wanted to defend my favorite character -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 pm
LenaleeKicks
>.<
Alright i've got to say, I hate it when people are like "Ew Lenalee! I hate her!" Compared to most animes (especially shounen) Lenalee is pretty badass. Although when her Innocence sync rate falls to like 10% she does become a little too much of a damsel in distress...but she gets it back (or at least, the latest manga chapter). Lenalee is not nearly as annoying and useless as characters like Sakura (from Naruto OR Tsubasa).

And that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to get into a debate here, but I just wanted to defend my favorite character -_-

I honestly don't know why some people hate on her so much. I personaly think she's an awesome character because she never gives up, well that's just my opinion. ^^;;  

Shizuka Masuda

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 pm
Shizuka Masuda
LenaleeKicks
>.<

I honestly don't know why some people hate on her so much. I personaly think she's an awesome character because she never gives up, well that's just my opinion. ^^;;

^_^
*huggles Shizuka*
I lurve you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 pm
LenaleeKicks
Shizuka Masuda
LenaleeKicks
>.<

^_^
*huggles Shizuka*
I lurve you

No problem ^^ I was just being honest. We luvs you too. =]  

Shizuka Masuda

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:31 am
kibascheza
i dont like skin xd
Now Now, Ku....You'll hurt sweet tooth's feelings...Wouldn't want him to come after you....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:40 pm

>< I really don't like Chaoji (sp?) either...he just rubs me the wrong way....

Ruuche

Shizuka Masuda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama

>< I really don't like Chaoji (sp?) either...he just rubs me the wrong way....

What I dont like about him is that he's always crying. >.> He should man up a bit more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 am
the hitler wannabe guy ahh i cant stand them everyone else though i love xd  

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

kibascheza

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 am
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
i dont like skin xd
Now Now, Ku....You'll hurt sweet tooth's feelings...Wouldn't want him to come after you....
:3 u can protect me  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces