Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Gifted Pair of Hearts (Lance O_0 here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance789

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:01 pm
It had been a while now since he had finished his dinner, sitting on the head of his bed and surfing the television; passing the time to await Ember's return. Although he was holding a resentment for the girl, he had felt compelled to tell her that he had left her food covered on the stove. The ointment she presented to him still lay untouched atop the counter.

Lance flicked the television off and crawled up his mattress, and hid himself under the sheets. He lay awake thinking about what all happened before the day was out and fell asleep thinking about her. Even before his dreams took over, he couldn't recollect how she looked, nor her features, and realized that he never actually studied her, but gazed with annoyance to her. Even as that thought crept into his mind, he began to remember that she had burned his arms severely. Despite the fact that his arms were completely regenerated now, he drifted into darkness planning a training day of vengeance.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:15 pm
For awhile, Ember just sat at the piano thinking of random things. Her parents, her curse...........Lance. It was a little strange to her that he hadn't come downstairs to watch her. She even half expected him to come up from behind her and tell her how pathetic she was since, to him, it was the only way to describe her.

Her eyes grew tired as the night continued to drag on. As quietly as she could she went back to the room and saw that Lance was already in bed. But as she walked by the kitchen, she noticed a covered plate left on the stove. She knew that if he had leftovers he would have put it in the refrigerator instead of leaving it out for her to see. Ember heated the plate up with her hand and ate the food.

Later she changed into her pajamas but as she lied awake in bed thinking of his actions. Why would he do that for her if he hated her so much?........or did he? There was only one way to find out but Ember wasn't planning on asking him anytime soon. In her dreams, he was there although when she woke up she couldn't remember the what it was about. Her bodied had extinguished in the night but her blankets did burn. As the flames went out, Ember noticed a note by her bed.

Everything had been adapted to your gift. That way your bed won't burn in the night and I can still have my school the next morning.

Mrs. Fulton.

She felt everything on her bed. It was all soft and yet they wouldn't burn. For once, she was glad Mrs. Fulton could see the future.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 pm
Lance had been awakened in the middle of the night by the sounds and smells of heat and flame, rolling only to see that his room mate was burning in her sleep. he watched the flames dance about the covers and yet hadn't demolished, so in a final attempt to get rest, he peeled himself from his sheets and dragged them to the living room where he prepared a spot on the couch for sleep.

However, with the loud crackling of flames echoing about the once quiet room, Lance was forced to stay awake, letting his thoughts run wildly and dangerously. some how, Ember came to his mind and he began wishing she'd roast herself to death in the bed room, with her bursting the way she was... was probably doing it on purpose for all he knew. Though now that Lance thought about it, how did she handle herself in the bed room? That though alone caused a stir in his body, one he didn't want feeling for her, yet his mind began to wonder what would making love to her be like... He began to wonder if it would be pleasurable, the sensation of heat burning inside her liquid fire, wrapped around him like.......

He cursed at himself as he turned, trying to think of other people he'd also like to kill besides Ember. One particular though drifted into his him, one he definitely did not want to have lingering into his mind... of her... Alice... His previous trainee who now vows to have him killed someday soon, had bore down on him then as his frustration and annoyance died dramatically. Lance didn't want to think of Alice at all, with their relationship starting just as his with Ember, the two of them hating each other at first and then, at some point, becoming lovers...

The though of that tragedy kept Lance up the entire night, only retreating from his mind when daylight swam through the windows. It was then that he sought the oppertunity to sleep then, until he heard Ember stirring about in the bedroom... Damn... he thought with annoyance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 am
The sun was getting brighter as she sat on her bed, distracted by her new sheets and blankets. She had done everything she could to test it out. Nothing would burn. It was all fire proof. Her wondered to her roommates bed that was now unoccupied. What would it be like if they ever embraced? Would she burn him again or just simply heat up? Ember began to imagine him kissing her.......wondering if the things in his head would go away or if they would just go to her.

Ember groaned as her head hit her pillow. She had to think of something else but it didn't hurt to wonder. Her last relationship was before finding out about her curse. And when she did find out, she fled for her safety......and his. Jonathan was her first love and one that she would never forget. He had protected her in times when she needed it and loved her for who she was. That's why leaving him was the hardest part for her. He was all she had left in the world and she didn't want to lose him.

She walked in the kitchen, her mind now set on filling her stomach. But as she made the food, a thought occurred to her. Maybe he hadn't eaten and he did, after all, leave her dinner last night. It was only fair to leave him a plate as well. As she ate her own, the covered plate on the stove resembled the one from the night before. If they couldn't.......wouldn't be lovers.......then maybe a friendship was possible. That was one thing Ember had to try.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 pm
Lance had been sleep for a while before waking up. He checked the VCR display only to see that he had been sleeping for maybe an hour or so. Groaning, he staggered his way to the half bathroom which reside between the living room and kitchen, just adjacent to the dinning room. He groomed himself in all the necessary fashions before heading into the kitchen, surprised to see the Ember was there by the stove with a plate of food in her hand. He noticed the pot which he left on the stove just the previous night and saw that it was untouched. Anger and disappointment flared within him, seeing that his early act of kindness was ignored and probably unnoticed. He passed her without muttering a word nor had he given her so much as a glance. Instead, he took the pot into hand and dropped it into the sink, not realizing that the food he cooked was not what remained, but the breakfast his roommate prepared. He hadn't noticed the change until he was turning away, his peripheral vision catching sight of it, in fact, the food was still warm.

Feeling regret and wanting to apologize, he rummaged around in the refrigerator and came up with some waffles and began preparing his meal. He hadn't looked at her he spoke, but hoped he was doing a good job of hiding the regret in his voice. "I hope you are ready for your second day of torture with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:03 pm
Ember watched as Lance walked in and hardly even touched the food she had cooked. Freshly made food was now in the sink.
That's the last time I ever cook for you, buddy! She thought in her head.

Ember stabbed at her food and then took a bit bite. Her glare watched Lance as he began to cook his own breakfast. "I'm ready and fired up as you are." She said with a fake smile. She grabbed her plate and slammed it in the sink before sitting on the counter.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:20 pm
I hate you Mrs. Fulton... Lance thought as he beamed into Ember's eyes. She sat directly next to where he stood, eating his waffle. He didn't know what possessed him to do so, but he starred intently into her eyes, noting they matched her hair color.

Turning his head from her to dig in the refrigerator, he began his day's lesson right there in the kitchen. "Hold out both hands."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 pm
When he stared into her eyes she thought she saw something. Could it be possible that he's actually human? She joked to herself and smiled.

Ember hesitated at first but did as he asked and held out her hands palm. "So what? Do I have to hold something cold for like a hour or something?" She asked. "You could have said please you know." She shrugged. "I'm just saying."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:41 pm
He turned with a "are you serious" expression and cracked two eggs into her palms. "Do not spill these, and dont cook them either. I want you to maintain a steady temperature that can heat the eggs without cooking them, or causing the yolks to turn white. I'll give you an hour, and dont move from that spot. If you have to do a little girl's thing or tinkle, then you can either hold it, or scrub the counters clean when this first lesson is over."

Lance began to clean the food from the sink and washed up the last few dishes. After, he proceeded to the living room where he lay upon the couch and slept again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:48 pm
The eggs felt so slimy against her touch. If it wasn't for her strong stomach she would have to drop the eggs right then and there. The clock in front of her slowly ticked the hour by and she did have to go the bathroom after about 15 minutes. Her arms grew tired and heavy. Ember leaned back to see what Lance was doing only to find him asleep on the couch. Of course he's sleeping. She was tempted to bang her leg against the cabinet behind her legs to wake him up but something was telling her not to. She continued to sit there until he woke up.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 pm
Forty minutes had gone by and it was his fifth time waking up. For some odd reason he couldn't get his body to rest, he sat up and flicked on the tv and watched Eureka for the last 15 minutes before stepping into the kitchen to check on his pupil. "Having fun?" Lance asked before viewing her hands. Both eggs were beyond burnt, the left one resembled chard concrete where as the right wasn't all that bad. He shook his head.

"Fail."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:07 pm
Ember smiled at him with an evil grin. "Tons." She told him and placed both eggs down his shirt, hoping he would actually laugh for one. "Plus, it's not my fault my normal body temperature is over a hundred degrees. I doubt I'll ever be able to keep the eggs uncooked. I can only heat up my body temperature not cool it down." Ember tried to hold in her laugh but was failing at that miserably.
Something tells he's going to explode like a volcano.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Lance just stared at her, mentally debating as to whether or not he should eat her face. He turned to brush himself off before retrieving another egg and slapping it against her forehead. He wanted to smile at that, but kept his expression irritated. "You can tone you temperature at will, that includes cooling your self without outside resources. You need to learn this so we can move on to the next section. The faster i pass you, the faster i can be rid of you."

For some odd reason however, he almost didn't want to be rid of her, not out of reasons of affection or attachments of that nature, he had some one to communicate with now, someone who was stubborn and defiant, playful, and wasn't afraid to speak her opinions of him. For a moment he considered the compliment, but once gazing down at his shirt and seeing the chared eggs smeared onto him, he decided until she proven herself, the compliments would never come.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Ember jumped off the counter and took a glass of milk out of the fridge. She poured some into a glass before emptied it on his head. "Aaaww, but I like you." She said, trying to hold back her smile. She cleaned her hands off. Lance just stood in the kitchen and, for some reason, Ember didn't want him to walk out of the kitchen.

"So, what now teach? Shall I get some more eggs or are we going to move on?" She asked with her hands on her hips. As she looked at him, she could see there was something else inside of him. It wasn't demon. It might have been a slight bit human but staying with Lance longer was the only way to find out.

But could she stand to? For some reason, she wanted find out what he was hiding. In her mind, she wanted to help him and end the pain.
I can't believe I just thought that. She said in her mind. Mentally, she slapped herself but the feeling didn't go away. Ember concentrated on waiting for Lance to say something.

(EDITED)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:09 am
He sighed and turned, stepping into the bathroom to dry himself of the milk before returning to the wench. He beamed at her and thought for a moment. Thinking, letting his rational mind contemplate how her powers work and over-riding (with reluctance) the desire to choke her to death. Aside from the fact that she probably failed this one intentionally, he thought to himself. It seems that she she control it to some degree, however, her control must be based emotionally, otherwise, i wouldn't be standing here with milk running down my front. So if her emotions do control her powers, then i have work some how to keep her focused and not pissed... HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA DO THAT!? Lance had been standing there for a moment and starring at her with a mixture of mild boredom and distant interest.

He stepped toward her then, standing close enough so that he was mere inches from her, studying her features, noting how damned cute she was when pissed off. for some od reason, he was curious to know what pleasurable sigh from her would sound like. His thoughts continued. I wonder how she responds to certain events, and does she respond to touch and sensations like-... The image that thought put into his mind halted his mental analysis and his mind took a very odd turn in his intentions. He imagined himself stepping up to her and touching her lips with his own, running his hand down her body, pushing her against the refrigerator and sliding his hands up and down her legs. His eyes caught her smooth legs, and without thought his body reacted immediately. Attempting to change these absurd thoughts, Lance tried to focus on the fact that she had purred milk over him, yet some how the thought of another type of liquid, thick and warm, seeping from her inner thighs and her mouth, sprayed against her face -

"DAMMIT!" He bellowed out loud at himself and backed away from her. Leaving the kitchen he disappeared into the bedroom and proceeded to exchange his sleep wear with something he could venture out doors with, he sat on his bed as he began undressing, starting with his shirt and then his pants, standing only to dig around in his dresser. Lance was beyond angry at himself for allowing her to capture and lure him like she had, but could he really blame her? was it really her fault? He made those thoughts himself and now he silently blamed her for being so damn beautiful, her legs and body were shapely, and her breast... he banged his head against the mirror and cursed himself. The last thing he wanted was to be sexually involved with a b***h like her... or is it the other way around?... "Shut up!" he mumbled to his nude reflection.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff