Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Apprentices (Training)
NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRAINING BEGINS NOW!!!!
  I know enough to be a warrior already!!! *takes quiz*
  Uh...I don't know some of these questions...*listens to mentor*
  WOO-HOO! I'm an apprentice! IN YOUR FACE, KITS!!! *dances*
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:24 am
"Yes, but they would stay were they're are trees so they could climb. Also you have to remember they have the sharpest claws out of all the clans." Crystalstar turned and headed back towards the training hollow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:26 am
"If WoodClan ever attacked, should we all head to where there were less trees?" she asked, folowing her mentor.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:40 am
"Yes, but we have another advantage...what do you think that is?" They finally reached the hollow and spotted Sandstripe.
"Sandstripe, lets show our apprentices some moves, then they can fight each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am
"We're swifter in snow?" she guessed right before they came to Sandstripe. When she heard Crystalstar's offer, she added. "Please Sandstripe?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am
"Okay," Sandstripe said. "I'll be a Fireclan cat, watch how I use my speed." She said and the two cats took they're places. Sandstripe waited for Crystalstar to attack. The white leader ran forward, Sanstripe moved to the side quickly and jumped onto Crystalstar's back and racked her shealthed claws down her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 am
Crystalstar rolled to her side and crushed Sandstripe. The two cats stood, breathless. "Now you two try, one of you be the Fireclan cat and then you can switch."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:52 am
"I can be the FireClan cat." Bearpaw offered, and waited for the other apprentice's move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:10 am
Sandstripe, just remember, a warrior never kills unless it's necessary or an accident...

Patchstar waited for Cinderpaw's reply...(since you're not on yet, i'll just choose)..."Right. Battle training. Now, the most likely Clan to violate the territorial rules would be FireClan, they're greedy for territory. (FireClan and SnowClan have an eternal rivalry, yes, but their territories do not touch, remember, Crystalstar??) FireClan are fast, but they're not very strong. They dont see as well in the dark like we do, so what would be a good technique when battling FireClan?"

CLAN TERRITORIES ARE ARRANGED LIKE THIS:

User Image  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 am
((ok, well Patchstar told me to do this. I don't want to be a warrior just yet, probaly soon, but not just yet. So, here it is-))

1. What is a kittypet?
"A kittypet is a cat that is fed, and taken care of by twolegs!" (basically a house cat)
2. What is a thunderpath?
"A thunderpath is a big, stinky black thing where monsters roam." (A road)
3. What is a mentor?
"You!" *points at the mentors* "Someone who teaches apprentices like me"
4. What is meant by the term "sharing tongues"?
" One of my favorite parts of the day. It's where we groom, talk, and be lazy."
5. What is a twoleg?
"An up-walker or no-pelt." (Human)
6. What is a medicine cat?
"A cat that advises the leader, heals injuries, and receives messages from StarClan."
7. Who are StarClan?
"StarClan are our anecestors, they watch over us and warn us of danger."
8. What clans do your clan's boundaries seperate?
"WoodClan and MoonClan."
9. What is the cat's term for "car"?
"Monster."
10. Are you ready to be a warrior
"Soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 am
"Oh! I know, we battle them at night, right?" Cinderpaw purred.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:16 pm
((Alright Bearpaw as soon as you want to be a warrior you may be one. Just tell us what warrior name you want to have and Crystalstar will make you a warrior whenever you want to))

"Very good, Cinderpaw." Patchstar mewed. "Now, what about SnowClan? What would be best for attacking them, since the snow in their territory would crunch under our pads and give us away if we tried to sneak up on them at night. What else could we try?" Cinderpaw is really smart. She'll make a fine warrior one day. Patchstar thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:14 pm
(( Sorry. I was at the bookstore ))
"Okay," Sorrelpaw replied, and then rushed forward at Bearpaw.  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 pm
((It's okay, not like we're gonna attack you if you're not on...*pounces on sorrelpaw* lol jk))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm
((hehe. I have a tendancy to apologize for things that aren't my fault *kicks Patchstars belly* I need to get rid of that habbit eek ))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:43 pm
"Well, lets see, if the snow under our pads crunch in the snow, but attcking at night is our specialty, then. . . What about under trees? Snow dosen't collect under trees, and if we go slowly then the snow wouldn't crunch, plus we could attack at night for exstra cover. Also if cover our scent in fox dung *shudders*, then if they do hear us, they might just think we're just a rabbit or squirrle." Cinderpaw meowed. She then stopped to think. "But I wounder if there might be a time in the year when the snow melts, like a hot green-leaf. . ." Cinderpaw looked down cross, "But on the other hand I've never been in thier territory so I couldn't say If they have thick trees, and hot green-leafs. . ."  
Apprentices (Training)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff