Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 pm
Banna walked along, not caring where she went.

((Let's just say I'm by you guys...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:15 pm
(hehe! ok!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:19 am
(i cant remember what i was doing...oh yah! i was by slomo cat!)

Kumquat got a couple of claws flying towards her at a non-slow-mo speed. One hit her square in the nose, forcing tears into her eyes.

"OW! Now why'd you go and do that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 am
(hehe! Time for some crazy kitty kun-fu!!)
Grapefruit couldn't hear, couldn't see, couldn't understand what she was doing."Coco! My Coco!! Get away from my Coco!!" Hissed Grapefruit. She gabbed and struck, and slashed wherever she could. "GET AWAY FROM COCO!!!!" Yowled Grapefruit.
(see! Crazy kitty Kun-fu!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:30 am
(I haven't done anything in here for a while... so Mango is sitting in a tree at the moment... So anyone can attack/talk to/throw something at her...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 am
(WOW crystalstar! xD)

"Hold that thought!" Kumquat meowed, and not-so-slow-mo cat stopped. Kumquat jumped seventeen feet straight up in the air and landed on a tree branch, pushed Mango off and then jumped down, landing on Mango's tail.

"What the...?" Mango mewed. Kumquat positioned her in front of fast-mo cat and then said, "I just changed color. BYE!" and darted away.

(Random!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:20 pm
(lol Kumquat... that's... I really not sure what that is.)

Mango looked at the Scary looking cat infront of her and then Took off after Kumquat.
"KUMQUATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA' KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mango ran as fast as she could until she saw Kumquat just ahead of her.
"MANGO RIBBON TWIST!!!!!!!! Wall of rock!!!!!!!!!!!" A wall of rocks rose out of the gound infront of Kumquat and she skidded to a halt.
Rage burned in Mango's eyes as she stood over the silver kitten, "I have you now! You didn't apologize for stepping on my tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:33 pm
(Hey!! Grapefruit was about to teaar you to shreds!! lol!)
Grapefruit jumped up. "Grrrr!!!! Oh yah! GRAPFRUIT SALAD ON TACO STYLE!!!" Grapefruit raced after the cat's. "Super speed!!" Grapefruit then tor after the cat's, landing face first into a rock wall. "Owch!!" Grapefruit then turned around to a very angrey Mango, and the terrified Kumquat. "I've got you both now!!" Growled Grapefruit.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm
Banna walked in to find batteling cats. Hm, guess I'll watch for a while she laid down and watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm
(hehe!! We areen't exsactly battleing yet. . .let me inforce YET. . .loL!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 pm
((ok, then let's say I was just watching you guys))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 pm
(hehe! Ok!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

jfederer62

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 pm
no one knew this yet, but a new warrior fruit cat thing was rising.
"I HAVE RISEN, MY NAME IS GUAVA!!!!!!"
Guava pounced on Grapefruit's tail "Ha ha! bow down to my fury HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 pm
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!" Kumquat shouted. She turned to not-so-slo-mo cat, "I dont even know you! Why are you attacking me, again? I forget." Then she looked at the new cat, named Guava. "OhMiStarClan Where'd you come from?!" and then to Mango, she said, "I dont care about your tail!" and then Kumquat noticed a random cat off to the side. "What are you lookin at, mouse-dung?" Banana flinched.

All four cats started advancing towards Kumquat, who was trapped against Mango's rock wall.

"Mighty Mighty Kumquat Mystical Fruit Juice and seeds of yumminess, KUMQUAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!" Kumquat shouted. "Uhhhhhhhh...Gust of Gales!!!!!!!!!"

A large gust blew, blowing Banana, Mango, Guava and Slo-Mo cat backwards, while Kumquat grew angry. She jumped on top of Mango, clawing and biting, hissing.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

jfederer62

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 pm
Guava found this cat's impertinence to be quite annoying.
"You all shall die! GUAVA SMOOTHIE TWISTER!
some strange cut attack sent the cats flying backwards.
"What the devil is this madness?????" Screeched kumquat
"FRUIT attack!!!! KUMQUAT HAYOOOOOOH"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas