A human
  A tostada.
  Someone with bad poll answers.
View Results

trampyre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm
Alyss Weller
Welllll XD
I can run in 7 inch stilettos, and the like, but if I am walking in flat shoes, I trip and fall on my face, violently. D:

Everyone asks how I can manage to walk in my big platform boots. Well, I walk just fine in them, but like you I can't seem to walk in normal flat shoes for some reason. Maybe my whole sense of gravity is off?

I wonder what it is about shoes...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:07 pm
trampyre
Alyss Weller
Welllll XD
I can run in 7 inch stilettos, and the like, but if I am walking in flat shoes, I trip and fall on my face, violently. D:

Everyone asks how I can manage to walk in my big platform boots. Well, I walk just fine in them, but like you I can't seem to walk in normal flat shoes for some reason. Maybe my whole sense of gravity is off?

I wonder what it is about shoes...
YES! SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THE SAME!
XD

Yeah, I always get that for my platforms too DX

We must be broken.  

glitteryvaux

Raven Winter

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm
I can do a lot of voices. Insane, redneck, overly ghetto, stereotypically gay, nerd, extremely high-pitched, extremely low-pitched, death growl, a lot of voices. It freaks people out when I do the insane one and the high-pitched one. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 am
IamJacksVampirism
I can do a lot of voices. Insane, redneck, overly ghetto, stereotypically gay, nerd, extremely high-pitched, extremely low-pitched, death growl, a lot of voices. It freaks people out when I do the insane one and the high-pitched one. xd

Same here.
My favorite impression to do is Gollum.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:51 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
IamJacksVampirism

Same here.
My favorite impression to do is Gollum.
It's so fun, isn't it? twisted

Gollum is actually my favorite voice to scare my sister with...

I can do the General Grievous voice from StarWars, The Joker, and one I call "Death Whisper". I also do Mexican, British, Irish, Indian, Scottish, Japanese, South African, German, Armenian, Russian, French, and Italian accents. I'm working on my Swedish accent right now.

I can do the "death growl" thing too and: insane, stereotypically goth, stereotypically gay, person dying of a stab wound, army general, megolomaniac, dark lord, and a bunch of sound effects.

I used to be able to do the movie phone guy, "Hello and welcome to Movie Phone, brought to you by ______ and ______!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 am
I can proudly do the movie guy biggrin
As well as a lot of those. Gollum, I'm not so good at.
BUT, I can do a damn good Meatwad!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 am
Probably not original but I like Halloween socks and will wear them year round. I've gotten them for Christmas before. lol

I also have an unhealthy obsession with Boba Fett (Star Wars character) and will impulsively buy anything to do with him. I've yet to meet another girl IRL who shares this interest.

Oh, and I collect buttons. (the ouchie kind not the ones on your shirt.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Well, I have teeth like the anti-christ, so say my friends. I wear a winter hat. Two wallet chains. One black, one silver. I draw weird things, gothic evil pictures. Kinda depressing pictures, also anti-establishment. I act insane most of the time and do things that most people would be to embaressed to. Oh, and I have ALOT of kitchen knives and other knives hidden about my room o.o.... but those are only for protection....  

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 pm
I wear a trenchcoat, i never see anyone else with one. I'll also have my own personal hairstyle when it finishes growing out...that is assuming i can get it to turn out how i envision it in my mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 am
I'm very amoral. I don't care if my boyfriend sleeps with someone else as long as he's honest about it.  

Veruniel
Crew

focualtzpen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:05 am
Everything! o.o blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 pm
Heres one, the fact I seem to unconsciously systematically destroy every relationship I have ever had and don't realise I've done it until its too late.  

Rellik San
Crew

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 pm
I dance and sing to the background music in the grocery store, and just alot in general. I am a generally happy spirit and my laugh is very unique. My style is self generated though it falls into Goth territory, because my taste does as well. I see clothing as a shallow but important human shell, and mine reflects the choas and creativity inside of me by being mainly chaotic yet somehow continuous so that I've been told many times "I'd never think anyone could pull that off, but it works on you."

My boots are unique to me. My friends call them my ss boots and though the name depresses me it has stuck. They were ten dollars and are made like total c**p but I wear them every day with anything, even formal clothes.

My love of Rennesance faires isn't unique, but it's somewhat rare where I live. I randomly break out into old english when I'm over tired. My friends know when to tell me to go to sleep during sleep overs if I start professing my sentiments in shakespearian cadances.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:34 am
I'd say I am unique in how I dress is very different from my personality. Most common self expression is through ones clothes; mine are all way to plain and don't exactly scream out who I am. I have many different taste in things that not many of my friends have or any other teenagers really.. I like the playboy symbol, Jack Skellington, Japansese culture, horror films and comedy. Bookworm to the extreme and class A nerd.

That's all I can think of >.<;;  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Coffee Makes You Fat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:09 pm
hmm..well everyone says I have a unique taste in humor. For instance I wear this awesome hot pink and black cat jacket from hot topic and it has a cat hoot that has slits for eyes and ears and a pink nose *everyone thinks I have horrid taste in jackets I have no clue as to why!* and what I like to do with some of my best friends is walk up to the 6th grade hall when its full pull on my hood and yell "HEY EVERYONE LOOK!" they all turn around every time and look to see me smack my butt and yell hell yeah! running away now I have a reputation at school know as sex kitten XD its really funny because I'm like one of the decent punk/gothy kids at my school...except for that little thing I like to do to the poor 6th graders x3
Well anyway I have stopped doing that because now everyone WANTS me to so no when that happens it gets old now I just do it for my favorite friends to the teachers but instead of smacking my a** I just put it on and go woo! making them smile kindly and possibly praying for my sanity.
But yeah besides the fact me and that jacket are practically inseparable the only other thing is my pewter dragon and crystal necklace that absolutely NO one else at my school has...or town for that matter.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff