Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Random ~
Miniskirt army. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 am
Yes I have...those scarbs DO NOT EXSIST YOU RETARD!!!!!! IS THE FONT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ NOW!!!! Or should I make it bigger??????*gets killed by scarbs*..........*bones reform and break door open* nasty little ******** regenerates and spits out a scarb*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 pm
*looks at Envy and takes the beetle* Well...this one seems to be harmless. I wonder.....*looks around for something* Envy, I think that something needs to be done about all of this? but there again I could be wrong.  

Desirae Mustang

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Desirae Mustang
*looks at Envy and takes the beetle* Well...this one seems to be harmless. I wonder.....*looks around for something* Envy, I think that something needs to be done about all of this? but there again I could be wrong.

Who knows.......*plays with the harmless insect* They only eat Dung..and there are other types like FLower beatles...but Ding-Dong-DIngo...can't grasp that movies are differnet from reality...appearntly........THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS MAN-EATTING SCARBS!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm
True...I have never seen a man eating beetle. *lets the very harmless beetle crawl on her hand*  

Desirae Mustang

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm
They are to real. They are part of ancient egyption history. I studied it and they do exsist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 am
Really?? *crosses arms* My dad majored in Egyptology in college...and we have tons of books about Egypt at home...about spirits, Gods, and other things..and nowhere in those books do they s**t about man-eating bugs. Scarbs.do.not.eat.humans. Look it up and then send me the link if it's true......THEY DON'T EXSIST!!!!!!!!!!!! What you got from the Mummy...isn't even historically correct, you moron. THey didn't even get half of the names right in the damn thing. But why trust a woman's jugdement...maybe you know it all. rolleyes  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 am
I hate when people call me a know it all! I do not know t all. If I did, you would see me majoring in whatever the truth of the world was if it was religion or science. And yes they do exsist, and yes I know they messed up the names in the mummy movie. Also, I read a book about egyptions and it says they do exsist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am
What the name of the book??????  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 am
Eqyption Mytholgy or somethng like that. I read it a long time ago like in the fifth grade when I was interested in the egyption stuff. Then it switch to Norse and then Greek mytholgy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 am
Damn, I am going to kill the person who wrote that book if I find him. I just did a wiki search on it and found out they have nothing to do with man eating. They are all about rebirth and that kind of stuff. Sorry for doubting.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Desirae Mustang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:00 pm
*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Dude, I know that I missed this whole conversation, but you should have known that stuff wasn't true, seeing as how the title had MYTHOLOGY IN IT.  

Maison de Misere

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Mythology = Legend = History = Truth. You see where I am going with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:17 pm
That makes no sense whatsoever. You're a genius.  

Maison de Misere

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:08 am
Mythology had to come from somewhere, which it came from legends. Legends came from history that was made and had past. Truth is the recorded history of the current moment in time. See what I mean?  
~ Random ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff