Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadlock Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:25 am
Hello all! I'm 22, from the UK and I have been trying to lose weight for about 5 weeks now..It was going great to start off with I was losing 2lb a week for the first few...and then I think because I had cut down so much on food I couldn't help but eat loads on certain days gonk - which has slowed down my weight lose almost completely ;_;

I'm 5'10 and my starting weight was 13st 11lb (193lb ish). I'm now at 13st 5lb (187lb)..so around 5/6 pounds isn't that bad, but I'm getting really frustrated right about now. D:

I exercise by doing aerobics ( well jumping about to some music and stuff xD) for 30 minutes 5 times a week in the morning. I also walk for an hour 5 times (or there abouts)a week as well - I walk pretty fast xD so it does me good.

My lowest weight was in high school, when I was about 16. I weighed 10st 5lb (145lbs) and I think I've put on about a 2 stone (28lbs) while I was at university, and then an extra 10/12 pounds when I moved in with my boyfriend - Mmm I love takeaways D:

I want to get back down to 10st (140lb) or at least 11st (154lb)!

I hope I can talk to you all at some point and I wish you all the best with your weight loss!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:12 am
hi i'm 14, female and i'm 5''7. my waist is above the healthy limit at 41 inhes and i weigh 183lbs and my BMI is 29.02, which means i'm overweight. obese is 30, and my highest weight was once 197lbs (which meant i was obese), which i managed to lose last year after doctor's warnings. thing is some of it went back on and i can't gather enough motivation to diet again to get off my 'overweight' pounds. i'm determined this time that i'll lose weight. i have three major goals: the first is to just lose excess fat and get down into the healthy weight range, which is 157lbs for me. then my second goal is to get a more svelte and slim figure, so i want to get down to 150lbs and maintain that for a while. my third and last goal is to, after a while, seriously work out and tone up my whole body so i'ts bikini-ready, that should take me down to 140lbs or 10 stone, which is my ultimate dream weight. i'm quite big-boned so i would be slim and toned at the weight.

right now though it's about getting the excess poundage that makes me overweight off and shedding the flab (on my belly especially and inner thighs and back), to get down to 157lbs.

this guild seems like a great place to get motivation and support, so i hope to use it to get down to a healthy weight and toned body.  

le-half-blood-princess

Genesis Amareau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:27 am
Hi! I'm Genesis. =D

Despite my avatar, I am indeed a girl. I'm 19, and I live in Oklahoma. I recently came back from my first year of college, and that was a year spent of unhealthy eating which I totally regret now.

I've been trying to lose some weight lately - 'specially in my stomach - but keep getting uninspired or 'putting it off, and putting it off til next week' D: But, I'm hoping joining boards and guilds like this and talking to others will help keep me on the ball.

I'm 5'4'', and weight about 138lbs. My goal is to get to a more slim figure, and to get into good shape and trim off excess fat u.u

I'd really like to get down to 125 if I could x3

This is me now! x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:52 am
Hi. I'm Justin and I'm 17. Being overweight's in my genes but some of my family is thin or just a bit chunky. I weigh a little over 300 lbs but I'm about 6'2" so it sorda evens out. I've restrated my diet and exersising, for the third time, recently. I'm trying to work out at least a half hour a day and work on my eating which is hard since I don't like much healthy food. I wana try to get down to at least 250, 220 would make me the happiest guy around. I'm trying to do this for a few reasons. My health of coarse, my girlfriend cause she can hardly get her arms around me, so i can have it easier when looking for clothes, and most importantly, so I can ride rollarcoasters again. blaugh  

Comic King

Psychotic_Psychic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:31 pm
Hello, all! Feel free to call me Psycho, but you can also call me Liz. =D I'm an 18 year old shemale who spends most of my time reading, writing and video gaming. Which, unfortunately, leaves me a tad chubbier than I'd like to be.

Namely, 30 pounds chubbier. sweatdrop This wasn't *entirely* due to my laziness, I assure you, though. It also had to do with the fact that four years ago, the ligament in a knee snapped in two and I was forced to resort to surgery should I ever want to do martial arts again. Or something.

So! My ultimate goal is to lose those 30 pounds again, though I have to take it slow still as my knee will never be as strong again. crying

Anyway, hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:22 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Janelle. I'm 21, and a biology student who hopes to one day study human genetics as well as an all-around odd person who enjoys reading, drawing, hanging out, and random sports.

I'm about 5'5", and currently weigh about 235. Alot, I know, but about 3 years ago, I weighed 285. So, I am living proof that it can be done...

Anyway, I'm trying to get down to about 170, so I've got quite a bit to lose. Gotta keep chipping away at it, you know?

So yeah, if you ever need support, or just want to talk, IM me or PM me. I won't bite, I promise. wink  

Statistical Anomaly

Targeted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:20 pm
Hello. I am Targeted. I am female, 14, and live in Surrey, Canada. I admit it, I am a bit overweight. I am 5"6 and 140 pounds. It is in my family to be a bit bigger. My father is, but my mother isn't. Though at my age she was 5" and weighed 140 pounds. My friend and I started a small program to lose some weight, but we havent really kept with it. My mom is suppoe to help me diet but she hasnt been home much. So I have turn to the internet. So I am hoping to lose maybe 5-10 pounds over the summer. Please help me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:48 pm
Hiya everybody <3

I'm Stacie, 14 years old, 5'3" and 135lbs. While that is still an okay weight for my height, I wish to become more slimmer, yet not paper thin. My issue with weight started when I was in 6th grade. I never wore jeans, just pants that hung off loosely. I didn't think I looked good since then I was 150lbs. Since then my style has changed and I have obviously lost 15lbs without even really trying over the past 3 years of middle school.

In the fall I'll be entering the highschool. I hope to by then reach my goal of 115lbs. - putting me in about the middle of the BMI chart. I'm doing this because of a few reasons. One, I'm an actress, dancer, singer, and overall performer. Sadly in that world, looks count. Two, my town is a horrible town. If you're close to being overweight or look chubby, people in highschool will tear you apart. Three, I want to have more energy, I get tired easily when I perform. And finally four, I wish to look good and feel good about myself.

I hope with everyone's help I can be modivated enough to reach my goal in two months.

oh.my.starrz

KeliJo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 pm
Hello everyone.

My name is Keli, but you can call me Raven. I am 20, and a mother of one. I have been married going on 3 years now. My little girl just turn 8 months old. I love her to pieces. When I got married, I must have been 150 pounds. (more or less) Now one baby later, I am about 250. I about died when I saw how much I had gained. At the end of my pregnacy, I was only 200.

Im hoping to lose at least 70 pounds. I no longer drink cokes and I try to eat right. I would do better, if I could fight my love of Taco Bell. *sigh* (Still working on that) I have bought a Pro-form 835s. I have been taking some pills that my doctor says will help, but so far no good. Maybe I will give it more time. I hoping to keep up all this, and more for the rest of my life. If there is one thing I would love to do is lose all this, and keep it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:43 am
Hi, My name's Nicole, and I'm trying to lose 20 pounds, to be at a healthy weight. I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds. I'm going into the 9th grade in September, so I am 14.  

spiitze

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:58 pm
My name is Kipluck. I am 27 and overweight, obviously.

I am 5' 3.5" tall... and weigh 235 pounds. I want to lose weight for my health. Looking cuter would be a bonus, but it isn't key. If I can get down to a healthy shape I will have better control of my Diabetes, less joint pain, and who knows what other goodies?!

I will now be brave and post a pic. *shudder*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But yeah, I USE my profile, so feel free to check it out... or ask me questions to find out more about me! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:10 pm
Hello, I'm Grace but I insist you call me Rena. <3
I'm a thirteen year old freshman in highschool. I weigh about 150-160 at 5' something. My goal is to lose about fourty pounds.
My reasoning is because it;s just no genaraly healthy for someone of my body type, height and age to be that weight. In adittion I have a bit of a selfessteam issue. Also I love to put together and make cloths, so it would be helpful for me to fit into my invisoned designs. (Which in all arn't that demanding.)
I'm a genuanly nice person unless I'm in a bad mood which gives me a short fuse. I'm good at giving advice if anyone needs it feel free to contact me via pm. <3
My goal is to reach mid point by halloween so I can fit into my desired costume.

Sarena128

Moonecho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:00 am
Hey, I'm Moon, I insist on being called that. (For now, anyway. x] )
Now, I'm not overweight, or anything. I joined this guild because I want to live a healthier lifestyle.

I ride horses, which (for those of you that do, too) is quite strenuous, between the riding, and the barn chores. (Riding, feeding, cleaning stalls, hauling, grooming, etc.) And I do this 1-4 times a week, less since school started.

I'm sixteen, a junior in Highschool, and in our choir, (top in the nation). So we have to preform a lot, which means fast food. Yum. x]

That's just a bit about me, on to statistics?
-Height: 5'5" [65 inches or 165 cm]
-Weight: 119-122 lbs.

My weight fluctuates a lot, is that normal? Like, I'll be 124 one day, 119 the next, then 121? ninja

Anyway, I hope to become more healthy, and perhaps lose a bit [not a ton] in the process? <3

If any of you ever need ANYTHING, know that I am always here for you. :] <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:42 am
Hi. I'm Rose. And right now i'm 15 years old, and 5'6" tall.
my starting weight before i decided to lose weight was 165.2 pounds. now i'm down to 147.6 pounds.

my goal is to be around 127 to 117 and hopefully my mom doesnt stop me.

i have problems/symtoms of anorexia and bulimia but i'm trying to fix that and dont worry i'm not going to say it is good to be either. i actually now feel bad i was.. somewhat. and i did not lose like anyweight from not eating a lot because i didnt work out or anything, so it is the completely wrong choice to do what i did.

i have a mom who is completely worried about me going way underweight, so i'm hoping i wont be stopped by here when i continue to lose weight until i'm the right size.

my mom is also losing weight she has almost lost 50 pounds thanks to weight watchers. i also was on that but stop cause my mom look at it and saw the foods.. werent enough. and she has always weighed more then me and now we are in closer range and i dont want to be. she is though 5'3" 3 inches shorter then me.

ok.. i think i said enough. i talking talking to people and helping so you can ask me things like i'll be glad to answer many things.

also i suffer from paranoia (so i have soo many fears, one being.. overweight again, and fatty foods also.), ocd, acid reflex, depression, and other things.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaego

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Um, hi, you all can call me Kaego. I'm 13 years old, and 160 pounds. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds, so I can be a healthy 130 pounds smile

I'm not only working on losing weight, I'm trying to make my whole lifestyle healthier. I have found ways to do this, and I'm trying them out, and already I feel great!

If you guys ever want to talk to me about anything, feel free to send me a PM. I'm usually nice, unless I have a reason not to be.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games