Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

shadoweyes54

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Warrior name: shadoweyes_54
Name: Sky
Power(s): water and earth
Picture: User Image
Pet: ShellaUser Image
Personality: rude and careless.
Bio: Koshi asked Sky to join when he was starting to build his army.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sky sat on her bed in her room reading a book. she liked it when things were peacfull. she looked at the window, it was still in the after noon and the party would start at sun down. "i wonder whats going to happen tonight." she wondered. Shella looked at her, she was still growing but small still. she layed on her bed with her head beaneath her paws. "me too. can i crash it while im at it?" Sky laughed. "no. Koshi wouldnt allow it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 pm
Drake walked in on Koshi and Kiada practicing, "Sir..."

"What is it?" Koshi snapped.

Drake glared at his master, "The guest will be ariving soon."

"Right," Koshi nodded. "Go and get Kiada ready." Drake sighed, but nodded. He led Kiada out of the room, I hate how I have to take care of Koshi's girl friend! He glared at the floor.

"I can hear your thoughts you know," Kiada said behind him, smiling. Drake came to a stop in front of Sky's room, "Sky, get Koshi's girlf friend ready." Before Sky could say anything Drake disappeared into the shadows.  

Shadeslayer101

shadoweyes54

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 pm
Sky opeaned her door. "i thought you were supposed to handle Koshis girl friend." she snapped at him. she looked at Kiada. "come on lets train."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:40 pm
Warrior name: Echodream
Name: Ruby
Power(s): Fire and earth
Pic: User Image
Pet: User Image
Personality: nice, short temper.
Bio: lives on her own neer Koshis place but nobody knows that she lives there.  

silverstream_54

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 pm
(she's supposed to get her ready for the party...not train)

Kiada laughed, "I'm supposed to get ready for a party." She twirled and a beautiful red and black dress. "There. I don't see why Koshi thinks I need help." She laughed and walked away, back to wear Koshi waited for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiori, Jasper, Taven, and the others finally made it to Koshi's estate. "Just act normal. I'll handle everything." Shiori said, she had once freed someone from Koshi's grasp and planned to do the same with Kiada.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taven felt Kiada presence and sighed, she was stronger and so was he. He was alread much bigger. If she kept growing stronger like this Taven would be his grown up size by the end of the week.

(this is what Kiada's dress looks like: User Image)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:32 pm
"i hope youre not leading us into a trap Shiori." Raine replyed. she looked at Koshis estate. she blocked out a memory when it came to her. she didnt want to think of that.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm
Koshi walked up to Kiada, "You look beautiful." He kissed her cheek and walked her to ball room floor. "I'll be back," He looked around and whisled. In seconds the ball room was filled with Koshi's warriors. "We have guest ariving." As soon as he said that the door bell rang.

Koshi vanished into the shadow's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada walked over to a big group of people, knowing Koshi's plan she had to hide herself for a bit.
Shiori walked into Koshi's house; he stood behind the door. "Welcome," He whispered. "I'm glad you could make it." She held back a rude remark and walked into the ball room.
Do you see her? Taven asked Jasper, who was still in his lion form. He shook his head. I feel her, faintly, but I do not see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 pm
Raine walked in the room with the others. she didnt look at Koshi but looked at Troy. Troy put his hand on her shoulder telling her to not worry. but she was worried anyways. she had questions in her head that she couldnt get out. she looked back at Troy whispering in his ear. "i dont think we are coming back out."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 am
Shiori looked at Koshi, "Where is she?" Koshi laughed and vanished into shadow.
"Come, my sweet." Koshi whispered into Kiada's ear and they walked back to Shiori. "Right here." He said as Shiori saw her daughter.
Taven growled and pain hit him, to look at Kiada was horrible. Kiada...? He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:42 am
"crap." Raine growled "we're scewed." she made two huge water balls ready for battle.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:34 am
Taven's heart was torn in two as Kiada's black eyes looked down at him. Kiada....please.... She knelt down and pet him. "Taven..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada pet her dragon, she was filled with joy just to be near him. She picked him up, "You have gotten bigger." She felt Taven shiver beneath her. She set him down and sighed.
Koshi grabbed Kiada's hand, "Shall we dance." She smiled and nodded. They walked out onto the dance floor and started the waltz.
Shiori gripped the dagger inside the folds of her dress. Jasper, keep a look out for me. She walked towards Koshi, dagger gripped in her hand. Before Koshi could turn, Shiori stabbed him in the back. He yelled with pain and vanished into shadow. Kiada fell to the ground. "Kiada!" She knelt beside her daughter, Taven next to her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada's eyes slowly opened, Taven's heart jumped as he saw that her eyes were back to normal. Kiada! He shouted for joy and felt himself grow stronger. "Taven?" She lifted herself off the ground. "What..." She looked around. "Where is Koshi?"

Taven hissed, Why do you want him?

"I-" Kiada stopped as Koshi walked up to her, limping. She jumped up and hugged him. "Are you alright?" Koshi smiled and nodded.

No! Your spell has been lifted...how?

Koshi smiled and looked down at Taven. "She may not be under my control, but she still loves me."

"Love?" Shiori grabbed her daughter and they jumped onto Jasper. "Stay away!" They ran from the room, everyone from Shiori's group close behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:58 pm
"love?" Raine spat "why would anyone love a creep like you?!" she walked behind Shiori with her two huge water balls in her hand still just in case if anyone interfeared. Raine and Frost were on the left of Shiori while Troy and Blade were on the right. "i hope we have a chance out of here." Raine muttered to Shiori.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:35 pm
Shiori glanced at rain, "Koshi is injured, he does not have as much power over his army." They flew home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koshi waved his hand and a black haired, girl with blue eyes walked over. "Yes, master?"

"I want you to watch them..." The girl bowed and vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taven flew close to Kiada, feeling much better that she was near. Do you really...love him? He asked. She turned and nodded, her eyes shining with the truth. Taven sighed and flew faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:54 am
Raine nodded at Shiori as she rode on Frost. "thats good." she looked back at Shiori. "where to? we cant just go back to your home, theyll know where we are."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 am
Cat name: Mosskit
Rp name:Katia
Curse:Water and ice
Pic:i199.photobucket.com/.../Anime/shinewater1.jpg
Bio:She lives by herself and she is a servent of Koshi.
Personality:She is rude and nice somtimes.
Extra:Katia has a pet dragon named Raindrop, 'cause he's blue.

Raindrop~ images.quizilla.com/L/LadyAmber/1079106933

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces