Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 pm
She felt him behind her, and slowing her walk allowed Emi to catch up. "Kept me waiting long enough," she said with a smile as she linked her hand with his. And leaning in to him slightly, she laid a soft kiss on his check. "I will admit I am glad you made it before I got to the house. I would hate to eat any one our first night there though, It should be interesting living with such an eclectic group of people."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:37 am
"Hmmm...where's Kokoro? He should be back by now."Masami went out to buy some food.  

funnybunny8888

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:45 pm
" Yeah sorry bout that I had to take care of a few things." he said as he felt her hand link with his he closed his hand around hers and let out a small chuckle " I'm glad i made it in time it might be bad for you to eat anyone but they probably wouldn't be any good anyway." he held her hand a tiny bit tighter as they approached the building. When they reached the door he released her hand and opened the the door. " After you,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am
Kokoro opened the door and smiled. "I'm home!" But only to find that Masami wasn't home. "..and..you're not? I would have thought she's be home by now." he said puttiong his keys down and taking off his shoes. He looked around, but there was no note to where she was. "Strange...I'm sure she just had something to take care of" Kokoro thought a loud as he dropped himself on the couch and turned on the tv.

"You're so sweet." Aimi smiled as ran her hand through his hair. "How was you day anyway i don't remembered if I asked you already." She smiled.  

Charlotte Lottie

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Proceeding him into the house,she wondered at what things he had to do. Looking around the room she was surprised to admit she felt some what comfortable. She had expected everything to be too light and airy for her, but instead found herself in a room that reflected an eclectic look. Turning to Emi she said, "Don't worry love though I may be tempted to have a snack or two, I remember all you have taught me. And I will keep my composure." And walking deeper into their new home she began to explore.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:01 pm
A slight grin spread across Emi's face at Kiku's words he had always loved the sound of her voice and her elegant way of speaking. He followed her into the house as she started to explore. When he reached he side he intertwined her hand with his own and walked along down the hallway with her at his side.  

horselover1009

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Kiyoshi smiled. "My day? It could have gone better. But you're here now. So my day has been brightened." He took another bite of his delicious meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Aimi smiled and got up. "You should call Kokoro and see what he's up to you know." she got up and brushed off her clothes. "So are you going to stay outside all night or do you want to go in?" she asked  

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm
"We should go in." He stood up and walked beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:54 am
Masami came back and saw Kokoro's shoes. She walked into the room. "Hi Kokoro!"  

funnybunny8888

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 am
Kokoro heard her come in and decided to hide fer her. He slipped behind the couch; trying not to laugh as she walked into the living room. He watched her look around. He was just waiting for her to get close enough to the couch.

Aimi picked up the dishes and followed him in. She put the dishes in the sink and looked for the phone. "You want to call him or should I?" she asked realizing it would be stupid for her to call since she would see him tomorrow anyway at work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am
"I'm guessing that means you want me to call him...wait...why am I calling him? Just to see what he's up to?"  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm
"Well yes I mean I talk to him almost everyday. And you haven't spoken to him since high school. You two use to be close so just call him. You act like its going to kill you" Aimi giggled lightly as she finished with the dishes and went to the living room.
"Why do you seem like you don't want to?" She asked him as she noticed the look of discomfort on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Masami looked around the room, confused. "Kokoro? Kokoro, where are you?" How could Kokoro not be at home when his shoes were at the door?  

funnybunny8888

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm
Kokoro tried so hard not to laugh, but every now and then a light chuckle would slip and he would look up to see if she had heard him. But being crouched down made his leg begin to bother him again. he cursed his leg as he watched her look around.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff