Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:11 pm

"I don't mind at all." He replied taking a seat.
He kept his arm close so it wouldn't get hit by anyone passing by. The last thing he wanted was to blow up and cause a huge scene.
"Are the King and Queen joining us?" He asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:27 pm

"Of course we are." The queen said as she walked in with the king. They sat at the table and waited for pancakes to finish. The queen gasped. "What on earth happened to your arm, Kyo?!" Harukoo froze as she was stirring the pancake mix. Lita became frustrated and took over. Harukoo turned around and looked at both of them.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." She said. "Last night Kyo and I went to the stables to check on his horse. Two assassins came in and tried to kill me. One of them cut him while he was trying to protect me." The queen smiled at Kyo.

"Thank you, Prince Kyo. You've saved her life. For that we are your debt." Harukoo stepped in before Kyo could say anything.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about, father." She looked at the King who looked up from his morning paper. "One of the men said 'down with the crown.' Why would he say that?" She asked.

"I don't know." The king said shrugging it off. "There will always be people who are not pleased with the crown." Harukoo didn't believe him but she said nothing. Lita came in looking a little ashamed.

"Harukoo can you help me, please? I'm burning the pancakes."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:44 pm

"To be honest, I'm not sure who they were after. There is some unrest in my own kingdom as well. I did nothing no decent person wouldn't. There is no debt to be repaid."
He had a feeling the King was hiding something, but didn't bring it up. It was neither the time nor place for it.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Harukoo helped Lita with the pancakes but she was distracted. "Well, we're thankful you were there to save her." The queen smiled. "Now that your arm is hurt I guess you can't go home. You will need rest. I insist you stay here until your arm gets better." Harukoo dropped the plate that was in her hand. It didn't break but it twirled on the floor like a quarter. She quickly picked it up as everyone looked at her.

"Sorry, it slipped." She lied and put the, now dirty dish, in the sink. She got another one and started putting pancakes on a plate. Lita grabbed the first one placed it in front of Kyo. She seemed to be waiting for something. Harukoo grabbed another plate and served everyone else. At the smell of pancakes, Ruka sat up and seemed more awake. Harukoo sat down with her plate and watched her sister. Lita was still waiting for Kyo to take a bite.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm

"I wouldn't want to be a burden, your majesty. The wound isn't even that bad."
He calmly ate the pancakes.
"It's very good, Princess Lita." He smiled at her, knowing that was what she was waiting for.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Lita smiled and skipped to her seat. "He likes it." She whispered to her sister. Harukoo smiled and continued to eat her pancakes.

"If that is what you wish." The king said.

"But we insist that you go by carriage. We will not take no for an answer. Your horse will be hooked up to the front along with another horse." The queen added. Harukoo looked over at her brother. He was sitting up straight and causally eating his pancakes. Usually, he would stuff the food in his mouth.

"Just be sure to stop by. Don't be a stranger." Harukoo said. Then she almost regretted saying it aloud. Her mother dropped her fork and the rest of the family just starred at her. Perfect. She thought. That's great. Way to make things obvious everybody.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:30 pm

"I wouldn't want to impress so much on you, your majestys." He replied eyeing Harukoo. "And I'm never a stranger long. Odds are I will be back to visit soon or perhaps you'd like to visit the pearl kingdom yourself sometime."
Her sudden taking to him was shocking to say the least. He had been so sure that she only put up with him because of her parents. Then again she was different than most princess that he had met. She had a much better head on her shoulder and he liked it.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

"Nonsense." The king said to Kyo. He clapped his hands and a servant walked up to him. "Prepare the carriage for Prince Kyo's deparure. Use two horses and make the second horse Kyo's horse. When you arrive at the Pearl Kingdom, give him back his horse and then return." The servant bowed and left. Slowly, Harukoo picked up her drink and seemed deep in thought.

Go to his kingdom? She thought. I could do that. No I won't. If may come here if he wants. But what if he never comes back. No, I will visit him. But not too soon. Maybe. The queen noticed her daughter and covered her smirk by taking a drink. The family continued eating until the servant came back in.

"Prince Kyo, your carriage is ready." The servant said and waited. Harukoo looked at the servant and then at Kyo. She couldn't tell what her face must have looked like but she knew she wanted him to stay. To stay with her family so she could find out why he was so different. Lita looked at Kyo with sad eyes.

"Promise you'll come back?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:59 pm

He smiled.
"I promise. But for now, I really must go. Now really isn't the time to be away with the kingdom in a bit of unrest. I bide you all adieu."
He rose to follow the servant.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:30 pm

"It was lovely meeting you." The queen called after him. Once he left, everyone looked at Harukoo. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't think much into in." She said and stormed off to her room. So he was gone. But when would he return. Harukoo sat on her windowsill and hugged her pillow. She through the pillow down and stood up. "Get a grip Harukoo." She said to herself. "He's just a prince." Slowly she sat down and hugged the prince. "Only a prince." She said in a whisper.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:38 pm

He looked out the window, glancing at the castle.
"I will have to return. I want to learn more about her....Harukoo. She's not like the other princesses. She's more..... challenging? no that's not right. More independent? That's closer. We'll just have to wait and see what the next visit brings."
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Lita ran in the room. "Harukoo, he's gone." Lita ran to her sister and Harukoo picked her up and placed her on her lap.

"I know sweetie. But he'll be back." Harukoo comforted. That didn't change the fact that Lita was still upset. Harukoo hugged her sister tight. The queen walked in with a big smile on her face.

"Lita, may I talk to Harukoo?" The queen asked. Lita nodded and walked out of the room.

"Please mother. Don't say it." Harukoo begged. Her mother pretended not to understand. "Please don't give me that look. I know you know what I'm talking about. And just for the record. It's not love. I don't even know him." The queen smiled and turned to walk out.

"Not yet." The queen mumbled to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:48 pm

((I'm gonna do a time skip))
Kyo was back on his horse heading once more for the sapphire kingdom. He had been gone for almost four months. His arm had long since healed and he had important news to deliver. Part of him wished that he would be returning on better terms, but he knew what had to be done.
It didn't take him long to reach the kingdom. His horse was taken care of and he waited once more for an audience with the royal family.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Harukoo sat in the garden reading a book. In had been three months since her 21st birthday. If it wasn't for Kyo, her parents would have forced marriage on her. Thankfully, they were giving her another year. Ruka ran into the garden. He stopped next to his sister. "He's back!" He said before running back in.

"Wait, who's...." The she remember. Kyo. She thought. He was back. Finally. She threw her book down and almost ran to the lobby. (assuming he's already in the lobby)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The King and Queen casually walked in with little Lita. "Prince Kyo. How lovely to see you again." The queen smiled. Lita was the happiest of the three.

Ruka came in almost panting. "Sorry......Harukoo.....was...." He said but he couldn't finish.

"I was in the garden but now I'm here." Harukoo finished for him."Prince Kyo." She half smiled trying to hide her full excitement.

"To what do we owe this pleasure?" The king asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:00 pm

"I'm afraid there is no pleasure this trip, your majesty. I bring grave news though I wish it weren't true. It concerns both you and my father. You may want to sit for this."
He held in his eyes not the brave, cunning, observant, stubborn boy that he had before. Now they held a hint of sadness and tiredness. It had been a long and hard four months. He could only hope that it would end well.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff