Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Envy sat at the edge of the mountain hugging his knees in towards his chest looking down at the city"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:06 am
Miyu sat watching them for a while. This is better than a movie, she thought. Hey wait where are they going. Aww man they're leaving when it was just getting good too.  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:51 am
Envy homunculi 08
Envy looked at edwardina not knowing who she is or why she's calling him brother "you didn't need to spy on us little girl"

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)
*Putting a hand to his head* I dont have time to deal with this girl right now or the fact she called us all brother....come on Al we're going home...win you wanna come too?

When Ed and Envy has finished their words, Edwardina went for her some few minutes grinning quite happy but then she takes out a quite angry face on as she puts down Cloudy to the floor. Then she yelled very loud angryful throw Envy as she went to prepared to jump on him and kicking his face.
"WHO ARE U CALLING LITTLE MYCROSCOPHIC GIRL WHO CAN'T SEE VERY FAR FROM THERE RIGHT NOW?!? EH?!? WHO?! WHO?!"
Cloudy, with a very terrified face on, trying all is best catching Edwardina's light blue coat with its cat teeth but Edwardina pulled it step by step as she went shaking her arms and legs and continued to taking her angry face on. After some minutes, Edwardina returns calm as she picking her kitty again on her arms and telling quite nervously and calm throw her three brothers.
"Fine.. I don't need to following a stupid pipsqueak that I think he was my older brother and a evil palm tree who just like to get me pissing off.. Goodbye everyone!"
And after that she returns back to her way, passing away too throw Miyu.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Envy stands up and kicks edwardina in the face dodging her attack easily "are you tryin to pick a fight with me or something? "  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:07 pm
As suddenly Edwardina went to kicking on one cheek by Envy she then looking very angry throw Envy and she puts down Cloudy and then she claps hard her hands and went to transmutated her two automails arms into some automails-blades.
"AND YEAH!?! I'M GONNA PICKED A FIGHT WITH YA, DAMNIT PALM TREE!?! NOW THIS TIME U REALLY GETTING PISSED ME OFF!?! stressed "
As she finished to say those words she quickly trying to hit Envy's face with her automails-blades wenting also carefully to not kicking again throw him.
Meanwhile, Cloudy went meowing desperatly to her owner as it looking all the battle between Edwardina and Envy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 pm
"Uh....sure." Winry blushed and smiled gently at Edward.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:04 pm
*Sees whats starting on top of the mountain and runsup although he isnt feeling well and kicks the palm tree in the face* Leave the girl alone she can leave with us...now go back to your viewing of the city you gay palm tree  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:26 pm
(( ahem, I'm busting in Fullmetal))

Roy Mustang sat down in his office, yawning tiredly, bored of his darn paperwork.  

Roii Masutangu

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:34 pm
Envy dodged Edwards attack then kicked ed in the gut causing him to double over in pain "i don't think so pipsqueak" with that Envy turned around and started to walk down the mountain  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm
"OHH, Thats gotta hurt," Miyu accidentally said out loud. She quickly put a hand over her mouth hoping nobody heard her.  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:26 pm
(( If you're gonna join Colonal B*****D <---dont know if thats permitted) then do something more damn productive!))

*Ed falls to the ground with a thud sweat dripping down his face and his shirt is desheveled*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:54 pm
As Edwardina saw Edward falling down by Envy's kick, she take out an angry look throw Envy's way and when he disappeared she went to helping Ed to stand up.
"Well.. By the way.. I haven't ask ya to went and proctect me.. I can kicking all from myself that palm tree.." she mumbled quite nervously as her head were quite down and her eyes went close.
After that pose she didn't talking nothing more and Cloudy looking Edwardina and Edward with curiously eyes on.
"Let's go now Cloudy.." she after said as she walked away, leaving now Edward, Alphonse, Winry and Miyu alone as Cloudy went following her owner with a happy kitty face on.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 am
((why would you think Envy disappeared? he didn't disappear))
Envy didn't disappear from Edwardina's attack instead he just simply walked down the mountain looking for something else to do  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 pm
*Ed sways a little as he gets up his face flushed* Who was that girl?  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:15 pm
Envy walks down to the bottom of the mountain and walks around the city wondering who the girl was and why she was calling him brother  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff