Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Are You a 'Shipper? (You know what I mean by that, right?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoni Awabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:37 pm
Naphatarie
I like Kirk/Spock and Checkov/Uhurah And McCoy/ Chapel In Tos

In the next gen, I like Data/Councler Troi

...I know the Kirk/Spock...but the others o.O Personaly I HATE Chapel!! So I don't see how it's fair that McCoy had to end up with her...
Where in the WORLD did you come up with the Data/Troi pairing ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Emi Uoza

And they're not all straight- Sulu's outrageously gay.

Rogl!!! and yes, I mean roGl, Rolling on grass ^^  

Nekoni Awabuki

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:48 am
Nekoni Awabuki
Naphatarie
I like Kirk/Spock and Checkov/Uhurah And McCoy/ Chapel In Tos

In the next gen, I like Data/Councler Troi

...I know the Kirk/Spock...but the others o.O Personaly I HATE Chapel!! So I don't see how it's fair that McCoy had to end up with her...
Where in the WORLD did you come up with the Data/Troi pairing ^^

Truthfully I hate chapel too... but its either that or Mccoy can't get laid.

Also watch the Deanna cake episode.... very Deanna/data-ish...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:59 pm
I eat, sleep, and breathe Kirk/Spock.
Let me say it louder:
Kirk/Spock is practically cannon!
I also ship Uhura/Scotty, Sulu/Chekov, and Picard/The Prime Directive.  

Tevakh

TRikers_girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:27 pm
I started off watching TNG as the biggest Riker fan on Earth, and I still am, so it's kinda not suprising that I like Riker and Troi together. That being said, I don't care much for Troi...it's just because Riker can be such a softy when it comes to her, it's cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Chi-ta
They totally should have continued that thing that was going on between Janeway and Chakotay. I mean when Seven of Nine just stepped in... I was all like "Damn, what the hell?"
I was literally hoping for something to happen between them. It was pretty obvious for certain episodes.

I like Seven and all but it was just hard to watch when it became Seven/Chakotay.

I totally agree!!! J/C would be the perfect pair!!!
They only brought in Seven because the rating were going down..... I guess they were trying to attract more guys.... but still!!! GAHH. Stick Seven with the doctor and let J/C have the chance wink

PS: that first post made me lol razz and no I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a bunny the same way..... YOU SCARRED MY BUNNY VIEW!!! lol  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

Colonel_Une

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:28 pm
I'm an absolute J/C shipper. C/7 made no sense. How can they end up together when their relationship is based on three episodes: Human Error, Natural Law and Endgame. stare

And the Chakotay in Human Error wasn't even real. He was a hologram. I wonder how he'd have felt knowing he was going out with a borg barbie who wanted him to act like romance holonovel character she'd run simulations with. It's more than a little freaky.

What's even more annoying is they built up the J/C relationship for seven seasons and then slapped the fans in the face with this new pairing. Shattered aired just awhile before Human Error and it showed Chakotay disappointed that he and Janeway had never crossed their boundaries. He still loved her so why would he suddenly start drooling over Seven in a matter of weeks after bonding with the younger Janeway? Also, he practically confessed his love to her on New Earth with that Angry Warrior speech and we all saw his grief and desperate CPR and mouth-to-mouth to save her in Coda. I find it hard to believe his heart broke over Seven and being the reason for why he died in the Admiral's timeline. I'm betting his heart broke over being married to Seven and the fact that after she had died, he and Kathryn no longer had a chance. Yes, I'm rambling but wasn't anyone else annoyed at the C/7 pairing? It's just so improbable!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Colonel_Une
I'm an absolute J/C shipper. C/7 made no sense. How can they end up together when their relationship is based on three episodes: Human Error, Natural Law and Endgame. :stare

I like to think they got together because neither of them could have Janeway.  

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Man, no one here is a fan of Torres/Seven? It probably wouldn't have worked out, but still...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Colonel_Une
I'm an absolute J/C shipper. C/7 made no sense. How can they end up together when their relationship is based on three episodes: Human Error, Natural Law and Endgame. stare

And the Chakotay in Human Error wasn't even real. He was a hologram. I wonder how he'd have felt knowing he was going out with a borg barbie who wanted him to act like romance holonovel character she'd run simulations with. It's more than a little freaky.

What's even more annoying is they built up the J/C relationship for seven seasons and then slapped the fans in the face with this new pairing. Shattered aired just awhile before Human Error and it showed Chakotay disappointed that he and Janeway had never crossed their boundaries. He still loved her so why would he suddenly start drooling over Seven in a matter of weeks after bonding with the younger Janeway? Also, he practically confessed his love to her on New Earth with that Angry Warrior speech and we all saw his grief and desperate CPR and mouth-to-mouth to save her in Coda. I find it hard to believe his heart broke over Seven and being the reason for why he died in the Admiral's timeline. I'm betting his heart broke over being married to Seven and the fact that after she had died, he and Kathryn no longer had a chance. Yes, I'm rambling but wasn't anyone else annoyed at the C/7 pairing? It's just so improbable!

That is the best rant I've seen for a long time XP and the only one that I agree completely with.  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Chakotay/Janeway= Janetay

Doctor (still Voyager) and Kes or anyone at all, poor guy (hologuy?)

Julian/Dax

Archer/T'Pol !!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:15 pm
NiennaSayyadina
Chakotay/Janeway= Janetay

Doctor (still Voyager) and Kes or anyone at all, poor guy (hologuy?)

Julian/Dax

Archer/T'Pol !!

Which Dax?
I'm all for Julian/Jadzia. I don't like Ezri enough to care.  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Chameleon_Boy12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Tripp and T'pol all the way one of the greats 'ships i have seen on trek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:29 pm
(Sidenote: I really do not like same-gender shippings. Ew.)

From TNG, I think my favorite is Picard/Beverly Crusher. That one was kinda cute.

Voyager: Paris/Torres all the way! W00t!

DS9: Odo/Kira. Awwwww!

There's more, but I haven't the time to list them.  

Miral Paris

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm
I'm a die-hard Paris-Torreser. I also like Doctor/Seven, Janeway/Chakotay, and Riker/Troi. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
P.S. Please message me if you're the same way. It's hard to find P/Ters on this website. biggrin  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff