Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyahoi

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:05 pm
i think that i would be a mix of the twins and tamaki. the twins because i love messing with people, and tamaki because im the "leader" of our group [they call me ore-sama]. its kinda creepy though... they named a "power" after me. they said they called it the "Ty" power because everyone follows me, Ty.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:22 pm
The way I see it, the twins are two different people. Kaoru is more gentle and a little more laid back. Hikaru is pretty rough sometimes and kinda awkward and shy around strangers and girls *cough Haruhi cough*.

I think I'm more like Kaoru, I'm always a little too quiet though. I'm very gentle and I'm usually pretty active. I rarely get extremely involved in anything and I'm very laid back. But at the same time I'm shy around people I don't usually socialize with and I'm still kinda awkward around guys that aren't my friends.

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

[Psycho~Cookie]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:36 pm
99.9% Tamaki cause I'm dramatic, weird and loves my imagination xD

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:50 pm
Somehow, I am a mix of Haruhi and Tamaki.... o.O I'm smart, spastic, a tomboy (( if ya guys don't know, I'm a girl razz )), I can be a flirt when I want wink , but I can be slow, and quiet, also, I live for my friends and family, don't touch!!! I have blonde/brown hair too.... dirty blondes rule!!! >;D Most of my friends are guys, and I find girls confusing! xd I can be quite clumsy, or very nimble, and quick-thinking.... depends on my mood... I don't pay attention to anything when I'm sad... That's all I an think of right now!!! >.<  

luckydog09

Doppoetry

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm
i'm a weird combination of Nakozawa sempai and mori sempai and somewhat kasanoda  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 pm
I more like Haruhi in more ways but, I seem to have abit of the Twins and Hunny in me! xd heart  

Snowflake_Cat

Vaginal Cakes

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:18 pm
Well there isn't one character I'm like,
theres a little something of ever OHSHC member inside of me.

I'm like Tamaki because if i don't get my way i sulk.
Im like the twins because i can be sometimes misunderstood.
Im like Hunny because i can be really sweet and love to eat sweets.
Im like Mori because im protective of people i care for.
Im like Haruhi because i am a tomboy
and Im like Kayoya because im really smart and good with money.

:3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:54 pm
I'm most like Honey thanks to my love for sweets,carrying around a stuffed animal to school and how childish I can be  

Sensual Vodka

Tipsy Trash

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Tamaki. Easily said.

IRL, I'm extremely crazy, funny, and always optimistic. Or at least I try to be. ^ ^

I'm also a little bit like Renge. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 pm
hmm, i'd say a mix b/n kouya and mori. I'm silent and protective like mori, but i'm also dark and twisted like kouya. then again, i'm also a study freak like haruhi, and i'm definately tomboyish and not girlish.  

2 Earl Greys

Kyoku

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:56 pm
I'd have to say I'm the most like Mitsukuni. I'm blonde, very short for my age, I love sweets to death, and I don't look or act my age. :big:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 pm
I'm A Totally Spazz Like Tamaki. And Among Other Things, I'm Also Like Haruhi...Guess You Could Say I'm A Mix Of Tamaki And Haruhi.  

Lord Lucifer Cuts

MistressHaruhi

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:47 pm
I'm like a Kyoya who is always quiet and serious but most of the time I act like Tamaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Im a haruhi but i love mori!!!!  

blackanese_neko

Rayvan08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 pm
I would have to say im more like Haru and Hunny at the same time I'm a tomboy, cute, and you would most likely find me in the library....and i love sweets x3  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff