Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:43 am
Okay, so I've no idea who to ask or were to look for this bit of information, so here seemed as good a place as any.

Last summer I ordered a cosplay of Fuu from Magic Knights Rayearth from Sirenz, and at the time only had funds for her school uniform, minus the "gem glove" on her leg and single shoulder plate of armor. My question is, if I were to try for a custom slot anytime, would I be able to ask a colorist to just edit those onto my Fuu, rather than getting a whole custom, or would I have to go and ask Sirenz herself about the armor and glove thing and see her opinion on it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 pm
So, the recent custom announcement confused me a tad bit. Under the mutant section, it began talking about custom manes and tails. So, are Soquili with non-default manes/tails going to be unavailable through regular customs from now on?

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:55 am
Shadowlink005
So, the recent custom announcement confused me a tad bit. Under the mutant section, it began talking about custom manes and tails. So, are Soquili with non-default manes/tails going to be unavailable through regular customs from now on?

By custom manes and tails, they are referring to non hair edits. :C So if you get a soquili with a cat tail or custom uni tails, that's considered a mutant. But a soquili with a custom tail (hair-wise), that's not a mutation. You can still obtain customs, with with non-default mane/tail options if you can nab a regular edited or rare. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:13 am
I have a question about this section of the new rules:
Soquili Rules
Mutations are any deviation from the base lineart for any given race, barring hairstyles and minor horn edits for breeds that have horns. Custom non-standard wings or tails, as physical, structural changes to the body, would be considered mutations and are not available through standard Gaia slots. All Soquilis, even mutants, must have four limbs (no more, no less, barring mers), hooves (except mers and pure skinwalkers), and may only have one head.

I am after a cosplay of Agito, from Origin, Spirits of the Past. In particular when he is 'half plant' form. So as not to break the edited lineart rules would it be acceptable that one of his legs be coloured in green as if consumed by the forest with brambles wrapped around it, so that way the plant would be more like part of his costume and clothing than a mutation of his limb?

I am not sure if it would be accepted or not smile Thanks in advance for your help.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

cowboy449

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:39 pm
I have a question.I was wondering Sence someone already has a Cosplay of Sora.If You could possibly get like the Halloween version.Or anyother Version from the Kingdomhearts Game.

And I have noticed that the owner of Sora isn't around anymore.THat I have seen.So I didn't know if you would allow that.

And like if someone has Goofy and Donald as a Familiar.Could you possibly get them as a soquili with Edits.Or can't you do that?

Thank you for your time ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:06 pm
cowboy449
I have a question.I was wondering Sence someone already has a Cosplay of Sora.If You could possibly get like the Halloween version.Or anyother Version from the Kingdomhearts Game.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if the owner is here or not, so that isn't too relevant to the subject~ But to answer your other question -- Sora is still Sora, no matter which outfit he is wearing. This question is no different from asking for a pre-existing cosplay in different clothes.

If you wanted an alternate version of Sora, most likely, you'd want to get Roxas/Ven. But both of those are also pre-existing cosplays in soquili.

As for Goofy and Donald, I'm not really sure what the rules state. XD Perhaps if you ask for permission from the owner(s) to make those characters into soquili, you most likely could. But I would suggest asking Cuter or Caj for clarification upon that issue. <3;;  

Saiyukii

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm
(Yes, ANOTHER question about the new/clarified Custom rules. xD)

Which wings are considered "Non-Edited" Flutter wings? (Pictures would be adored!) If I remember correctly, there are options for this, not just one wing style?

Also, does making Flutter wings transparent/luminescent/see-through now count as "editted" wings that would make a Soquili a mutant? Even if it's purely aesthetic?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 pm
Quick Question: Say I was questing a Soquili but I wanted to make ear edits to it, like change the ears completely. (example: goat ears). Now would that be considered a Mutant? I read the mutation rule and I'm a tad bit confused, I just would like to know if my question pretands to the mutation rule and if it would be considered a muatation.

C o w b o y P e e p

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm
C o w b o y P e e p
Quick Question: Say I was questing a Soquili but I wanted to make ear edits to it, like change the ears completely. (example: goat ears). Now would that be considered a Mutant? I read the mutation rule and I'm a tad bit confused, I just would like to know if my question pretands to the mutation rule and if it would be considered a muatation.

I believe that ear edits qualifies as a mutation since it is a change to the base lineart, and could be construed as a physical or structural change to the horse itself, unlike items or an actual hairstyle. It doesn't fall under hair/horn changes that are allowed, so I'm pretty sure it's a mutation not allowed through customs~ :O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 am
If we were able to obtain a custom slot earlier in September than the announcement, are we still limited to the one custom slot every 2 months rule?~ It does say that all rules were retroactive, so people who obtained slots earlier can still try out for October slots? owo;;  

revenant aria

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Apotropaics
(Yes, ANOTHER question about the new/clarified Custom rules. xD)

Which wings are considered "Non-Edited" Flutter wings? (Pictures would be adored!) If I remember correctly, there are options for this, not just one wing style?

From Sirenz's rl commission page:
The uneditted wings are: lunar moth, monarch, tiger swallowtail, swallowtail, and regular butterfly. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of them in Soquili form but what I can suggest is looking up the butterflies and see what their wings are like? Of course that would be hard for the regular butterfly wing type...maybe ask the Soquili mule about that particular wing style?

And for the other part of your question I'd suggest pming the colourist of your choice and asking about that since I have no idea or pming the Soquili mule which actually may be the best route since I can't recall if you're still allowed to pm colourists about custom pricing and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm
Say I'm questing for a winged-soquili but I don't like the default wings and say I wanted to get custom wings. Would that be allowed or would that be considered a mutation to the wings since they are the default ones?

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 pm
If I want a custom Soquili to not look as happy as the lineart is now, would that count as an edit and fall into the editted catergory and cost extra, or is it too minor of a detail to make it count as editted?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm
ArashiX
I require clarification.

The thread for Opposite-Gender Cosplay Permissions... I understand that. But...

What I'm wondering is... Err, let's use my current quest as an example.

I'm Questing for a Regular Editted Mare based off the Golddrop Butterfly (as Flutters are too damn expensive for people that don't have some way of making steady gold, like me, rofl).

Now, Kirowyn Love has an actual Flutter that is based off this particular butterfly. She won him in the Spring Event. Technically, he's not a cosplay, or a "custom" (though he was "custom created" by Natsube for the event).

My question is: Does Kirowyn need to post that a duplicate is okay (IF she wants, I realize; that's my next step after I get my answer here, if it's that I do) for me to be able to possibly obtain my Quest Mare? Or, because she's a Regular, would I be able to get her, even if she is themed off the same butterfly?

As may have been already answered, Sabin. Wildlife editions need not have permissions to get the other gender. Usdias start over on the wildlife thing as well (meaning, there can be one male usdia + one female usdia + one male soquili + one female soquili all based on one animal). I don't think it applied to mers, but I could be wrong, so I'll refrain from saying anything about them D:

C o w b o y P e e p
I have two questions (for two different quests) regarding how much gold I must save for each. I have somewhat of an idea on how much I have to save but I'd like to be on the safe side and make sure I'm correct.

Question 1. Currently, I am questing for an adult mare that pretty much looks like this. I'd like her mane and tail edit and a few other things. When it comes to the pricing, would I add 150k (due to the mane edit) to the adult price or would it be 200k?

Question 2. Pretty much the same thing. However, its for a usdia. I'm questing for a usdia cosplay based off of a dog from a book I am currently reading. I intend on using the hair and mane that are avaliable to the usidas but there are a few edit, acceseries, that I would like to add on to it. The first one is just a green collar around its neck with its cell number that it's known as. The other thing I would like to add is a cap/patch looking thing ontop of his head but tape holding it down. I plan on getting him as an adult so would I add 50k to the price for the moderate edits or would it be 25k seeing how its not that diffecult of an edit. I wasn't quite sure so that's why I'm asking.

Question 1 differs amongst colorists, but I personally would always shoot for the higher price if I'm really unsure, or PM a colorist you want to price it--but you would only be sure to go for that price in THEIR custom slots. I believe the +150k and +200k are for if they have clothing, and I don't see clothing on the image you provided, so I would say she would be either +50k or +100k, depending on exactly which edits you'd want on her?

I'd say the usdia edits are +25k, unless there's intricate details on any of those edits.

Female_Death
I have read around and I have not been able to find an answer to this. I may have missed it or something, and I'm sorry if I have.

When getting a custom and wanting edits on it. Like editing the tail so it is no longer a horse like tail. Editing it to look like a cat's tail or something. Is that considered a mutant Soq then? Or is it just a heavy edit or something?

Mutant, if you want a cat's tail. If you wanted to shape the hair similar to a cat's tail, though, while maintaining the basic form and nature of real hair, then you could possibly do that for the regular mane/tail editting prices.

Sir Ichigo
I think I know the answer to this, but I want to make sure before I really get my heart set on anything.

The one-per-gender rule on Wildlife Editions can apply to different colorations within a species, right?

Like if I wanted a tricolor Sheltie usdia and a blue merle Sheltie usdia, both male, in addition to a female shaded sable Sheltie usdia I already have?

Hopefully I understood correctly, but the different colorations within a species is allowable, like, there's a white tiger male and regular (siberian?) tiger male soquili, however if you already have a white tiger female soquili and wanted another white tiger female soquili, even if you own it, I don't think that's allowed..? D: Unless you order them at the same time as twins? Or order one as a twin. I apologize if I'm a bit unclear and unsure, but if that's not the answer you were looking for, re-ask and I'll try to answer as accurately as I can!

NaiyaRose
Is there no way to get a custom if all the slots are filled, or it is past that 12 hour time slot? I am in love with the Solquili (horses in general) and would love to have one!! Please let me know if there is any other way I can get a custom, Thank-you

There are other ways to get a custom, but I don't believe this is the place to ask how else to get a custom, just questions pertaining to this forum and its offered custom slots, and customs themselves. However, there are multiple ways to obtain customs that aren't restrictive in the sense of... there's sometimes new contests or such that come up for people who do not have enough funds or luck to obtain a regular custom slot. You cannot get a custom slot if all the slots are filled. You must wait until another colorist opens their set of custom slots.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Questions ahoy, mostly regarding beginning quests/pricing questions.

#1) Erm, I've really been wanting to get a Soquili based off one of my Neopets (Yes, I am lame but I do not care >:U). She's one of the "island" painted unis (Unicorn looking horses) and I'm pretty sure the only edits I'd need (I'm going with the basic medium length mane and tail) would be "minor jewelery" pertaining to flowers being drawn in her mane and tail. However, first thing is if I'm even allowed to quest for this Soquili? I mean, there are tons of Pokemon cosplays so isn't this kinda the same thing? XP;; Second problem regarding this is that if I get cleared to quest for her, I'm sorta screwed for her breed/type. Uni's annoyingly enough have wings and a unicorn horn, but I've been hearing that most mixes aren't allowed for customs? What I was thinking of was not to get a labeled "mixed breed" (Since I'm fairly sure they're not allowed) but get a wind with an edited horn? I'm not sure if that falls under the category of being a mixed so...thats what I'm asking. >___<;;

#2) Being the lame-o person I am, I'm an A:TLA fan as well. So I wanted to get a Katara cosplay. (I've heard that Sokka, Toph, Appa, and Zuko are taken/being quested for already, but have not heard confirmation on Katara?) This is asking for a price quota...Her hair (Haha hair loopies) and outfit are the major edits being taken into consideration, but they're not like omghoursandhoursofpain edits? I dunno. So I'm wondering if I should add 150k or 200k. :K

That should be it. .___.;;

You may be allowed, if it doesn't look like the current soquili named "Eydis"... as Eydis was not auctioned off as a island uni neopet-based soquili, she seems to be based on it somewhat.
Alicorns are not able to be customized at this time. You cannot get a wind with a horn... unless the horn is fake and you note that if/whenever you rp the soquili, and it should be obvious on the soquili and/or cert that the horn is fake.

As answered before, it's dependent on colorist, but I would always shoot for the higher price in case. But if you want to save the 50k, I would ask a colorist if their slots are going to open what price it would be. I'm not sure if Katara is made already or not, but there is a cosplay list in the works. If people are questing for other characters, it is allowable for you to quest for them also.

I'll look through p5 in a bit later, gotta run now  

Ameh

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:37 pm
I have another is-it-a-mutant question! ^^

What about custom kelpi fins? Like this guy, for example! Does getting something like that count as a mutation, or do the fins equate to manes and allow for edits?

And also, I've noticed a lot of kelpis and angenis with unicorn horns. Are those horns part of their species package? Or are people getting those kelpis/angenis through ways that allow crossbreeds?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff