Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:52 pm
"Ugh! You men are all the same." Dragea muttered. She took her own stance, but instead of moving, she at first just stood ther, ears focusing on his feet.

She then moved forwards slashing once, then going around him, allowing him to strike at her and then made another non-fatal slash at him, repeating the process several times in order to understand his movements. At the pace she was going, she'd easily find the opening she needed.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:32 pm
Envy you edited Otaku's post... sweatdrop stare  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:36 pm
((Envy so help me after I'm done pwning Dragea u r dead!))

Otaku dodged instead of attacking her. "What is it with you and your views on men? How are we all the same? Is this some direct reference to me? Or Envy?" he asked. But he finally stopped and asked one more question before making his first move. "Setting a pace are we? Well I'm not gonna move!" he said with a smirk. He let out a discharge knocking her back. He then ran full speed and jumped, ready to drop on her with charged fists.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:33 pm
"I mean, do you have to give me the first move just because I'm a girl? What do you pity me because you think I won't get a chance to do anything if I don't?" She asked, with a slight sneer as she felt the discharge. It was minor, though so she shook it off.

"Now, who said I was setting a pace? Er, well. Sort of." She said, before rolling out of the way, pushing herself into a shift to sweep-kick to knock him down. Then, whether or not that worked, she jumped to her feet and backed to avoid his charged fists. "You know, we should have a two-on-two one of these days."

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:59 pm
Dragea that would be awesome to have a two on two battle, but I'm not getting in on it if I have to fight Otaku again. He'll kill me next time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Otaku looked up at Bunny as he smashed the ground and left a small hole. "Why do you say that? You just might be on my team!" he said. He ran again at Dragea, fists surrounded by the crackling electricity and came at her with a brutal assault of punches. This was obviously a bold move for him, but he was into the fight already! "And my answer to you, dear Dragea is respect! I only let you and Bunny have first move because you should always let ladies go first! But what'll I do if I fight Envy? Hm. Best worry about that later!" he answered. As soon as those last words left his mouth, he sent a charge through his legs and moved with blinding speed behind her, then attacked with a powerful reverse roundhouse.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Well I didn't think of it that way... Let's just worry about that later.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:27 pm
"Well, I have one simple thing to say to that. You'd better start thinking of my as just another guy... Otherwise, you'll end up flat on your face." She said, simply as she avoided most of his attacks. Others, she took, but got just as many in on him.

Obviously, she knew she couldn't avoid his blinding speed, so she merely redirected it by transmutating a metal lightning rod with a rubber handle and used the metal handle to povolt(sp?) herself over, trying to kick him in the stomache.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm
Otaku took the kick but bfore he took the full impact, grabbed her foot and held tight. "Just one of the guys, huh?" he repeated with grinning. "If you say so!" he said taking her foot and yanking it, and throwing her off her other foot and slamming her into the ground. He slapped his hand onto her back and sent a surge of electricity through her body. It was only second so he knew she was fine. "Had enough of being of being a guy?" he asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:25 pm
"Never." She said, simply as she bit her lip from the impact ad shock. She was never the type to simply give up and besides, Zaorix's attacks were similar.... when he got physical, of course. She instantly fliped herself over and swept him from under his feet. "So, you ready to accept me, yet?" She asked, as she got back to her feet and awaited his next move.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:39 pm
"I always have accepted you! I'm not so sure if you've accepted me though!" Otaku answered. He laid there for another second to quickly plan his next combo. Then he began! He started off by sending shockwaves through the ground, knowing she'd have to jump.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm
"Not what I mean-Ah!" She yelped. The shockwaves had gone straight to her ears and the only time she had to react was spent on holding her ears. Needless to say, she spoke before giving Otaku a chance to continue his attack.

"I give. This fight isn't worth unnecessary injuries." She said, exiting the arena. "Sorry to disappoint you Otaku, but maybe next time I'll have the pleasure of taking you down."

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:49 am
Otaku stood and dusted himself off. "Well, that's ok! I understand. We can do that two-on-two thing later sometime though! You know, you and Ed vs. me and Bunny maybe! Or if that's just your style it can be boys vs. girls!" he said. ((ok back to normal post mode)) But still I want to fight you all out next time! No backing down! But as for now, I am the undefeated champion of the Battle Arena!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 pm
"Nah, I'll go with teaming with Ed. That's if he's ok with it, though. Next time, I'll make sure to let my ears adjust to toning it down a bit. Then, the shockwaves shouldn't bother me as much." She said, before growling a bit. "Don't you dare get cocky. Otherwise, I'll use my full halfling form..."

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:32 am
BunnyMew09
Envy you edited Otaku's post... sweatdrop stare

whoops i didn't know