Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
When Two Worlds Collide_Pokemon_Desperatly NEEDS Roleplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes, I love pokemon!
  No, Pokemon sucks -Get out!-
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:28 pm
((This post would have been a lot easier if Zubats had eyes and noses, but they don't... I already checked...))

User ImageFlying down the hole cautiously, she analyzed the berry to make sure it wasn't a trick of some sort. After convinced it wasn't a trap, she nodded her little blue head. However, she realized that this particular pokemon probably couldn't see her very well in the darkness of the hole, the young Zubat spoke.
"Zubat?" May I?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 am
User Image
Chocho wandered by the pokemon out there was hiding in the darkness. Were they afraid of something? Or were they simply asleep.

"Chime, chimecho chiiime"
"Sure, they're are loads out here!"

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:35 pm

User ImageZubat was shocked. She couldn't possibly be serious, could she? It was still far too bright out for her...
"Zuuu Zubat..." But it's still light out...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:35 pm
User Image
Chocho was confused. Yes it was still light outside, what about it? Then it hit him. Though Chimecho didn't know many pokemon he had seen a few, one of which were Zubat.

"Chimecho chiiime"
"Are you a Zubat?"
He asked dimly.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm

User ImageZubat thought this was a bit of a rediculous question, or at least rhetorical. It was obvious that she was, but she decided to answer anyway.
"Zu" Yes

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:42 am
User Image
Chocho's face lit up, now understanding fully. Of course she wouldn't go out in the light!

"Chimecho"
"Oh I get it."

Chocho paused for a moment, thinking.

"Chime. Chiiime Chimecho"
"Are you hungry?"

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm
User ImagePichu hugged Charlie the best way she could with her little arms. She was so happy that she had beat Arbok a higher level pokemon then herself. "Pichu." She said saying thank you. She knew now why Pikachu and Ash got along so well it must be that they love each other like true friends.

Pichu noticed what was happening and wiggled out of Charlies hug and jumped up off Charlies shoulder. "PICHUUUUUUUUUU" She screamed out and thunder attacked Arbok and Jessie watching them get blown away leaving a whole in the ceiling. She then landed softly on Charlies shoulder and sat down clapping her hands together.

User Image
Jessie rolled her eyes as Arbok rose and looked at Jessie. He was waiting for the next command but Jessie was annoyed. But giving up wasn't in her blood, so she said. "Arbok Scary Face!" She hoped that this would scare the little pokemon and was easier to catch.

Jessie couldn't believe this was happening. "Looks like Team Rockets blasting off againnnnnnn" She said as Arbok and herself rose in the air and out of the building landing about two miles away. She made sure her face was okay and stood up growling. She took out her pokeball and replaced Arbok inside.

((I'm back still hurts but I'm back!))

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:53 am
User Image
Charlie stared at the whole in the ceiling, watching Jessie and Arbok fly away, leaving a slight twinkle in the sky as they went out of sight. Se was sure glad she didn't get in the middle of that.

Charlie then looked at Pichu, and slight frown on her face. She had never known a pokemon to loose control of it's attacks like that. It could be dangerous. Then, the actress felt a pat on her shoulder. She turned to see Birch smiling at her.

"Don't worry. It's fairly common for young electric pokemon to suddenly let outburst of static electricity out." Birch told her smartly.

"Oh, but what can I do to help her?"

"Well most wild pokemon grow out of it through wild battles and practice. But you can help Pichu by training together and reminding her to hold her powers in before they are released."

Charlie sighed with relief. She was glad to know that she could help Pichu.

Then she turned to Pichu, holding out a pokeball.

"Well, Pichu, how about it?"

OOC: Glad to hear your back! I hope you get better soon.
User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:36 pm

User ImageZubat nodded her head a little. "Zubat...Zu Zu Zubat." A little...I'll eat later tonight.
Zubat wasn't sure what the little bell pokemon was going to do next, but she decided to relax a bit and see if sleep would carry her away on its soft dark winds.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:50 pm
User Image
Chocho's shook his head, smiling.

"Chiiiiime, chiiiiime"
"No you wont. You'll eat now."

Chocho floated off, away from the zubat, but swiftly returned carrying two berries. One with his tail, the other in his hands. He dropped them in the hole of the tree. Then went off to get more.

He kept going back and forth, bringing more and more berries. Creating a huge pile in the tree. A little overboard. Finally he finished and return to the Zubat.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:26 pm
((GAH! Ol' english is filling my brain with its ambient sounds and it's hard to form sentences in modern english))

User ImageZubat floated down to the massive pile. "Zubat." Thank you. She screetched softly and made small sounds that resembled sniffing. Making sure to not expose her easily burned body, she daintily ate a few before pausing to wait for her new friend to commence eating with her.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 pm
User Image
It was rather dark inside, which frightened the bell pokemon a little. But he was hungry too, and he wanted to make friends with the Zubat.

So the pokemon swallowed his fear and went inside and began eating with the Zubat. It was difficult however, Chocho kept bumping into the inside of the tree and into Zubat. He simply giggled and resumed eating.

OOC: Sorry if I keep saying 'she' instead of he. I'm not used to working with male pokemon characters.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm
User Image
Pichu looked at Charlie and smiled and nodded her head. She jumped off the shoulder and looked at her waiting for the pokeball to enclose her. She was going to have a friend that they will be together forever. Just like her big cousin Pikachu and Ash and said. "Pichu!!!!"

User Image

Jessie got up and looked around. Where was James and Moweth she had to make a plan to catch Pichu and have that power for her own. It was her dream to rule the world and catch all the rare pokemon for her boss. But at that moment she was standing alone in a middle of a filed looking for James. It was compleatly annoying doing things on her own.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:21 am
User Image
Charlie smiled with delight at Pichu's response, relieved that she had found such a sweet friend to help her in this, strange new world. She vowed that she would do whatever she possibly could do, to make Pichu happy and strong.

"Go pokeball!" The actress cried as she threw the ball towards Pichu. It open out towards the pokemon, offering whatever was inside.

This was just the begining of a new and wonderful story.
User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:43 pm
((I'm sorry, but I can't post right now, and I can only post on days I go to school, until the other house has internet. Perhaps I should relinquish control of my profile until then?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff