Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Turning her back to Survivor briefly to throw away the plastic package, Lorelei spoke with a kinder voice, sounding much happier now that she had proper nourishment. "Aye, that's exactly what it means." She sighed softly with content, and noticing a little bit of smeared blood upon her left thumb, she quietly licked it off, knowing full well that her hands were quite clean. She stared at her thumb for a few seconds, "Ah, that was quite bittersweet. A mother had a child, but it has a mental issue. Blindness perhaps?" Lorelei spoke mostly to herself, but did not care if she were overheard. After all, most adult vampires could tell what caused their affinity in a human's blood, so why should anyone care, unless they were too ignorant to be unaware of that simple fact.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:44 am
He looked down at his scuffed and bloodstained boots. He wasnt one to cow down, so what did she expect from him after a statement like that. He knew that he'd respond the same way he always did, with the turth.

"That is terible. There was once a time when blindness was not a death sentence, and isnt that what your organization is fighting for? To restore human potential instead of having us live in fear?"  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:02 pm
She smiled inwardly at this, thinking that perhaps he had taken what she said the wrong way. "Yes, it is, but you have to understand that there are some things that cannot be stopped, such as problems during birth. And neither the mother or the child are dead, I'm sure, unless they have died within the week."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:43 am
He smiled. She was naive. He hadnt been talking in disdain for anything her organisation had done but what society had done. For many children were killed upon birth due to defects and he knew it.

"I'd rather not tell you the news, but the child is dead, almost as a fect. Humanity has become animous under the threat of these vampires, and parents cant afford to raise 'easy prey' as the news stations like to call it."  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 pm
Lorelei looked down briefly in an honoring mourning. "So now humans are being cruel to the point in death out of fear of my kind. How...sad. I've been so concentrated of wiping out the cruel vampires that cause such dislike of the entire kind, or at least persuading them to our side, that I had not found out about what the humans were doing to themselves." Raising her head slowly to look Survivor in the eye, she spoke once more, determination emitting from her voice. "I guess this means we need to make haste, then, doesn't it?" She gave a little smile to him as her eyes glistened briefly, then turned back to return to her desk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm
He walked over to a table and pulled a chair out for her to sit in. After taking a seat himself he began to speak.

"The damage is done, and even if your organisation cleans up this city, or the whole world, the humans are still the same. Society isnt going to forget this era. The information age left its mark, now this one has too, and if they didnt live in such fear the politicians would probably instigate some sort of totalitarian government."

He ran his fingers through his hair, and his placid skin stretched backward. he had grown used to it, but it was odd to others just what he was made of.

"Then, even if we kill off the vampires, the clergy would just yake control. Their technology is far superior to anything that any of you or the humans or the vampires posess. The only thing that stops them now, is the physical prowess of the vampires, and thewir own blind faith. I could tell you terrible things about them, i was a powerful member of the church."

Survivor rolled up his sleeve and held his arm out to her palm up. He had two tatoos, One of a red-temp[lar cross, and another of a golden trinity.

"My name was arch-Knight Belthazar, pontiff and general of the knights templar. I lost my faith though, and they did things to me... things i dont remember, but have had obvious effects. This is why ive come to help you. You need these technologies. You need to even the feild."

He placed an ammo clip on the table.

"These are called 9mm penitant rounds. Watch."

He stood up and shot a shell into the side of an empty crate from his TMP. The borads exploded in a radius of half a foot around the pint of entry.

"You can have these, and more, but you have to promise me, that we'll fight more then the vampires."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:14 pm
Dante sat in the room. with the sirens still blairing, "What do they do? leave one in a situation such as this on to drive one insane before they take them?" She walked over to the corner and sat down she was not going to fall victim to this insanity. she would wait it out cautiously and await her fate.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:31 pm
Lorelei was about to speak when she noticed the slight change in volume. Finally the alarms have stopped going off. No worries, though, since I will be immediately notified if there were a breach. Good thing most of the beings here can tell friend from foe, even if they have never seen them before or even heard of them. Thank you, Nothingness, for psychics! She nodded to Survivor agreeingly "Deal, just... make sure to teach what you give." Laughing lightly and smiling all the while, she pocketed the ammo clip and waited for him to continue the largely one-way conversation.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:15 am
He sighed. She seemed so light-hearted about it all, and he wasnt sure she knew what she was undertaking. The clergy was a powerful enemy. They walked openly among the people wherever, and wheneve they wanted, and if things went the worng way, they would do terrible things to you. The sickest part was they themselves had turned their religion into a perversa leviatan, and couldnt see it.

"Don't take these things lightly. If you want to save humanity you will see what i mean. They will re-establish the pope's rule, and then humanity will be once again in the dark ages. We have to fight them.... Here."

He pulled out a throwing knife and a grenade aw well. He placed them both on the table.

"The knife Is made of a special alloy. Its light, and hard, resistant to cold, yet easily forged. It was discovered by the clergy. Also, the grenade is a dangerous device. It has a layer of beads on the inside that are hard powder. They are made of aluminum sulfide, and become flying balls of fire that are hot enough to peirce steel."

He turned to her and looked her in the eye.

"Allright, i want to know whats going on here... what are your initiatives?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:18 am
Dante lifted her head when the alarm bells stopped ringing that was a relief. She heard some beeping from the other side of the door and it slid open. There standing in the door way were two other vampires. This confirmed her thoughts. “Stay where you are sir.” They said to her. Dante just looked coldly at them/ the walked over to where Dante was and tried to cuff her. She lifted her arms. “You will not restrain me.” She said to them. “Then we will have to use other ways to detain you. You are in violation of our rules.” Dante eyes narrowed. “The ball has never been in your court therefore I needed play by your rules.” She said. “That’s just fine then.” The one said as he motioned for two other vampires to assist in their catch. These two came in strong and fast. One of the first ones in the room pulled out a needed and injected her with something. The last thing Dante remembered was getting Dizzy and blacking out.

When she awake she was chained to a steel chair in the middle of what looked like an interrogation room. They had removed her long over coat so she was left wearing her black vest and black longs leaves shirt. Dante Looked down at her boots while attempting to pull back the pant legs damn it. She thought they had removed the dagger she had in there as well.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:11 pm
She laughed sardonically at him. "Don't be so naive. Do you really believe I would just leap into something without knowing what I was going up against? I am well aware of the clergy's power and plans. The good thing about having clergy in the organization is that they blend in , therefore they become the perfect spies. The reason I act the way I do is to keep the others from worrying too much, which wouldn't do, especially since worry easily transitions into panic."
She pocketed the two new weapons, nodding her head in understanding. "As for my plot, you are going to have to wait until later tonight, at the organization's meeting."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:45 pm
"Dante looked at the men standing in front of the doors. "so what now?" she asked harshly. "we wait for someone to come in and interview you. As of right now you are seen as a threat to us and you have done nothing to prove otherwise." he said to her coldly. Dante rolled her eyes. "you know if you Detain me much longer then you will have far more trouble on your hands than just me. So i suggest that you allow me to leave." she demanded of them. She got up dragging the chair behind her. "This means nothing i can easily get out of these silly chains." she said as she un cuffed one of her hands. "Now let me go."  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Lorelei heard a whisper of a sort-or at least that's what it would sound like to someone else-that lingered briefly by her ear. Her expression turned dark, and a grave tone picked up in her voice along with some impatience. "I'm sorry, Survivor, but could you please head over to building thirty-one to interrogate the uninvited... guest... that had gotten in somehow? It's in the older sector of the cavern to the south. I'll be right outside with backup just in case something were to happen."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:14 am
His look never changed, but it was odd that she asked him to do it. He wasnt sure why she would do this, but he figured it couldnt be that hard, he could just play the 'i killed the good cop' routine.

Thats when he realized he had watched far too many movies in the last couple of months of freedom from god.

"Allright... you have to take care of this then."

He unstrapped all his gear and handed it to Lorelei. "Dont change anything please." He knew EXACTLY how he liked his gear, and he was extremely a**l retentive aout it. Plus he didnt want some prisoner pulling his own gear on him. Regular bullets were no problem, but his own would really hurt.

He jogged over to building thirty-two using his map. He found out when he got there though hat it was another underground building. Upon entering te two vampires attempted to detain him, but he simply pushed through. He would let Lorelei deal with them.

He entered the room and knodded at the guard to leave. This one obliged. His face must have gotten sterner upon antering. He turned his back to her and began to roll up his sleeves.

"You must be pretty high up on the chin to be traveling alone. Thats probably why your out of those chains. Thatsx also probably why you threatened that guard with your rescue squad. I figure this, your going to answer my questions. Would you like to know why?"

He showed her the tatooes on his arm. If she was indeed a high ranking vampire, she would know what these tatooes mean. Then he showed her his other arm. tatooed there was a black templar cross with two swords behind it.

"That, is a war honour. It was an old nazi medal design. Just goes to show how messed up the clergy really are. They burn your kind alive you know, the gas wasnt working i geuss. Anyways, now this battle honour is given only to a very few. Right now, i am the only living thing that has it. It is given to those that fight a vampire unarmed. Thats why all the others are dead."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:25 am
Dante Rolled her eyes. as if she needed this history lesson. "Well good sir it is obvious to me that you have fallen out of ranks then. For if you were still in the Clergy you would most definitely not be in the presence of Vampires and that my friend means that your honour has been tarnished or that you went against the churches pathetic views of our kind." Dante Said. "and if you're into precious moments then you might recognize this." She unclipped a gold pendant from around her neck and held it by the chain in front of the man. It was the Medici Family Crest one of the Oldest and most powerful vamperic families around. "you know w hat this means then. For Centuries my family has taken it upon ourselves to wipe out the human race mostly clergy but if others got in the way so be it they were either killed or captured as well. There use to be many more of your ranks but very few survived against my family."

((sorry for being away most of the time. I had to put my dog down this week and take my mother to the hospital last night of chest pains))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff