Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underthenoise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:59 pm
I used to tell false ghost stories about my house, and red eyes under my bed. Scareing everyone who visited my house.. about the vampire that lived in my attic and all sorts of crazy stuff..
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 am
Ooh, I have a good one.
When I was like 10 I got together all my 'goth' clothes and accesories and such (mostly old halloween items), put them in a shoe box and hid it away and declared to myself, "Someday I'm going to be a goth!"
4laugh

perrenthezombie

Coffee Makes You Fat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
Katanas Blade
XWraith_LordX
Gothy, by the definition you're going by for this thread? Okay...when I was about 6 I would give little dead animals funerals. I also tried to dig to hell so I could see if it really existed. Hmm...I made dead voodoo dolls...drew creepy things...and had a fascination with pale, twisted, preserved animals in glass jars floating in liquid.

Oh yeah! I remember the voodoo dolls I used to make! Most were made out of popsicle sticks or scrap wood that I drew faces on, but I made one out of cloth for my math teacher.

lol in what way?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 am
When I was a kid, I used to scare the crap out of teachers AND students, talking about death. I was obsessed with it.

I'm not seeing though, how antipatriotism and Satanism are "gothic." Satanism is just a religion.  

nautilus pilot

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:33 am
nautilus pilot
When I was a kid, I used to scare the crap out of teachers AND students, talking about death. I was obsessed with it.

I'm not seeing though, how antipatriotism and Satanism are "gothic." Satanism is just a religion.

Often associated with goth in the media.
Hence why it's "silly goth things" not "goth things"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:35 am
Um.....I always loved the occult and whatever. My parents were always overly protective so I never really had a chance to try but I used to like to watch myself bleed.
I used to play barbies A LOT when I was younger and mine was always an assassin for some reason....that was before I knew what that was too.  

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

L Kook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:14 pm
When I was about 4 I loved to watch this show or movie or whatever it was about vampires, it really fascintated me so then I started to like the idea of things darker than what regular kids would like. I loved halloween especially when I got to dress up as a witch or an evil undead princess. Around the age of 9 started to mutilate my barbies by cutting up their hair, pulling their legs, arms, and heads off, and burieing them in the dirt. I also loved to hear ghosts stories and watch scary movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:42 am
Cynical Lulabye13
Katanas Blade
XWraith_LordX
Gothy, by the definition you're going by for this thread? Okay...when I was about 6 I would give little dead animals funerals. I also tried to dig to hell so I could see if it really existed. Hmm...I made dead voodoo dolls...drew creepy things...and had a fascination with pale, twisted, preserved animals in glass jars floating in liquid.

Oh yeah! I remember the voodoo dolls I used to make! Most were made out of popsicle sticks or scrap wood that I drew faces on, but I made one out of cloth for my math teacher.

lol in what way?

I wove it into a 2d doll out of multicolored yarn. Hahaha!!  

Katanas Blade

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 am
I set my school on fire and laughed about it. o.o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm
Brago Bellmond
I assume you're talking about lighting a door or something on fire, not the entire school?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm
I was always a happy child, so no one ever would have guessed that I'd end up this way.

Brago Bellmond

This better be true. -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 pm
Ionic_Warrior
I was always a happy child, so no one ever would have guessed that I'd end up this way.

Being goth and being happy aren't mutually exclusive.  

GilAskan
Crew

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 pm
Wraith Lord - It was more like, half of the bathroom, not the entire school.

Ionic Warrior - I kid you not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 am
i used to make voodoo dolls for everyone i hated. it turned into a collection. i still have it. and i still use it  

black chrystal

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:51 am
Brago Bellmond
Wraith Lord - It was more like, half of the bathroom, not the entire school.

Ionic Warrior - I kid you not.
How did you manage that and why? xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas