Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:21 pm
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
(If you can't tell, I'm a bit of an obsessive Pokemon collector)

So am I. I'd love to get every Pokemon.
That would be so awesome if I did. Unfortunately for me, I'm too lazy to go to half of the events, so I sit at home and raise/breed random Pokemon that could come in useful one day. It's quite useful for trading, I must say. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 pm
im definitely gonna truck my butt down to toys r us for darkrai he/she/it is a beast i cant wait im gonna get one for both games if im allowed to i have all the other pokemon except the event ones anyone who wants to talk pokemon or video games with me pm me  

chambs007

Sir Alamos Darkrai

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:53 am
I got my Darkrai today. Here's what his summary is:

Lv. 50
OT: ALAMOS
Item: Enigma Berry
HP:137
Attack:101
Defense:103
Sp. Atk:141
Sp. Def:107
Speed:130

Ability: Bad Dreams: Reduces a sleeping foe's HP.

Moves:

Roar of Time(Dialga's move)-Dragon Type
Spacial Rend(Palkia's move)-Dragon Type
Nightmare-Ghost Type
Hypnosis-Psychic Type

Darkrai's Type: Dark  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:08 am
Woot! I got my Darkrai! Hehe, of course, it took us about 3 hours to get there, we got lost, and when we finally got there, it took about 5 seconds to download it. My dad almost went into hysterics. Ah, well. I got PMD2, the first book in the new manga, and the complete Pokédex out of it, so I`m happy. We also found/bought Wii fit, but that`s beside the point.  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:43 pm
I got my Darkrai too!!! It's so beautiful! *huggles* And it didn't take hours. I love the DS wireless stuff. Waiting in line to link my GBA to get Mew was painful (though fun). And *proud* I restrained myself from correcting some random guy in the store. He was quizzing some other guy, and asked him if he could name the only two Pokemon that had ever stolen Ash's hat. The other guy got it half right, he said Mankey and Aipom, and I had to walk away to stop myself from yelling at them. Pikachu stole Ash's hat in the 2nd movie. So yeah. Yay for not acting like a total know-it-all. My sister got mad at me though. She said that was proof I'd watched the 2nd movie too many times...which I have........My parents are always shocked when they come to these events with me, because they assume I'd be the oldest person there, while in reality, my 11 year old sister is usually the youngest, and I'm usually second youngest. I think it's proof that little kids don't go on the internet to learn about these events.....

Speaking of little kids, I was playing my DS at my sister's softball game the other day *getting way off topic*, and these little kids, probably 7 years old or so, come up to me and start watching over my shoulder. Then, they started bragging about all these amazing Pokemon they have, and how many shinies and what not. Then one goes on about Arceus, so I asked him where he got all these Pokemon, and he said one of his friends gave 'em to him cause he has Action Replay. I almost started crying. Little 7 year olds know how to hack games!!! I'd never even played a Pokemon game when I was 7, let alone knew it was even POSSIBLE to hack them...It's horrible!!!!!!!! I can almost understand older people hacking them for the sake of battling and what not, but little kids are supposed to be innocent and enjoy things for the fun of it! This kid had almost all the Pokemon, but only 2 gym badges. And he'd never even HEARD of an Oddish. I almost cried then too. These poor kids don't know the original 151 Pokemon anymore!!! I started rambling to my sister about something, and I mentioned Misty, and these kids didn't know who she was either! I had to tell them she was the orange haired girl that followed Ash around in earlier episodes. This one kid replied, "Oh, her. She's annoying." I really wanted to shout something about how stupid Dawn was......Kyaa......(Some of you may have noticed, but the later into the night it is, the more I can ramble about nothing....) There were these other kids in a RE class I taught last year who were addicted to Pokemon, so after class I was talking to one of them about thee anime, and I mentioned Tracey, and this kid thought he was a girl! Dammit, Canrtoon Network!! You need to re-show the old episodes!!! The show was good until Hoenn!!! Why am I rambling about this??? It has nothing to do with Darkrai......
Anyways, I'm guessing the other locations did the same thing, but I also got a fun little card thing with Dialga and Palkia on one side and a type matchup chart on the other. Gotta say, it's proven more useful than the Darkrai already...but that may be because I've only drooled over Darkrai and havn't tried battling with it yet. I also got $5 off a DS game. ^-^ (bought a Naruto one cause I already had all the Pokemon ones...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm
*Sits in a corner, in the feetal postion.*

Well you get it. No Darkrai.

F*******************k!  

Junk the Guild

Sir Alamos Darkrai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 am
Negai Boshi
I got my Darkrai too!!! It's so beautiful! *huggles* And it didn't take hours. I love the DS wireless stuff. Waiting in line to link my GBA to get Mew was painful (though fun). And *proud* I restrained myself from correcting some random guy in the store. He was quizzing some other guy, and asked him if he could name the only two Pokemon that had ever stolen Ash's hat. The other guy got it half right, he said Mankey and Aipom, and I had to walk away to stop myself from yelling at them. Pikachu stole Ash's hat in the 2nd movie. So yeah. Yay for not acting like a total know-it-all. My sister got mad at me though. She said that was proof I'd watched the 2nd movie too many times...which I have........My parents are always shocked when they come to these events with me, because they assume I'd be the oldest person there, while in reality, my 11 year old sister is usually the youngest, and I'm usually second youngest. I think it's proof that little kids don't go on the internet to learn about these events.....

Speaking of little kids, I was playing my DS at my sister's softball game the other day *getting way off topic*, and these little kids, probably 7 years old or so, come up to me and start watching over my shoulder. Then, they started bragging about all these amazing Pokemon they have, and how many shinies and what not. Then one goes on about Arceus, so I asked him where he got all these Pokemon, and he said one of his friends gave 'em to him cause he has Action Replay. I almost started crying. Little 7 year olds know how to hack games!!! I'd never even played a Pokemon game when I was 7, let alone knew it was even POSSIBLE to hack them...It's horrible!!!!!!!! I can almost understand older people hacking them for the sake of battling and what not, but little kids are supposed to be innocent and enjoy things for the fun of it! This kid had almost all the Pokemon, but only 2 gym badges. And he'd never even HEARD of an Oddish. I almost cried then too. These poor kids don't know the original 151 Pokemon anymore!!! I started rambling to my sister about something, and I mentioned Misty, and these kids didn't know who she was either! I had to tell them she was the orange haired girl that followed Ash around in earlier episodes. This one kid replied, "Oh, her. She's annoying." I really wanted to shout something about how stupid Dawn was......Kyaa......(Some of you may have noticed, but the later into the night it is, the more I can ramble about nothing....) There were these other kids in a RE class I taught last year who were addicted to Pokemon, so after class I was talking to one of them about thee anime, and I mentioned Tracey, and this kid thought he was a girl! Dammit, Canrtoon Network!! You need to re-show the old episodes!!! The show was good until Hoenn!!! Why am I rambling about this??? It has nothing to do with Darkrai......
Anyways, I'm guessing the other locations did the same thing, but I also got a fun little card thing with Dialga and Palkia on one side and a type matchup chart on the other. Gotta say, it's proven more useful than the Darkrai already...but that may be because I've only drooled over Darkrai and havn't tried battling with it yet. I also got $5 off a DS game. ^-^ (bought a Naruto one cause I already had all the Pokemon ones...)

Little kids know how to hack now? Too bad for them. They're killing the fun early if they're hacking at that age. I had a gameshark that I tried to use, but it's so busted now I could rip it in half with no effort at all. I don't realy like cheating devices anymore.

As for Darkrai, I used him, but since I had started my game over, I have a Lv. 50 Darkrai with only one badge. So, yeah. -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:35 am
Negai Boshi

I can't beleive little kids cheat, that's absolutely pathetic.. I would never even DREAM of cheating (okay, maybe I have, but only to get the Dex entry). Hehe.. This guy at my school was showing off his Darkrai and Shaymin to me (before the Darkrai event), and I got really pissed at him because he had hacked them. He didn't even know they were hacked, he said he got them from a friend >.> I find THAT pretty sad if you don't even know the Pokemon was hacked..  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:28 am
I know this is getting off topic of the little kids hacking pokemon games and that I am a little delayed in posting about my Darkrai but, I was busy lately with finals. But hey, now school is over and summer is here! Anyway here is my Darkrai's info.

Name: Darkrai
Level: 50
ID No.: 05318
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Mischievous
HP: 133
Attack: 98
Defense: 108
Sp Atk: 170
Sp Def: 110
Speed: 144  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 pm
I ought to go ahead and post my Darkrai's info as well....

Name: Darkrai
Lv: 50
ID #: 05318

That much is the same for all of us, I think. Does the name Alamos have something to do with the movie???

Nature: Modest
Weird little description thing I couldn't find the name of says: Often lost in thought.
HP: 140
Attack: 97
Defense: 106
Sp. Atk: 169
Sp. Def: 101
Speed: 133

It's probably also good to note that all the Darkrai have a Classic Ribbon, which prevents them from being traded over the GTS.

And

EDIT: And what???? I typed that, but I don't remember why.....whatever.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:12 pm
lila0291
Negai Boshi

I can't beleive little kids cheat, that's absolutely pathetic.. I would never even DREAM of cheating (okay, maybe I have, but only to get the Dex entry). Hehe.. This guy at my school was showing off his Darkrai and Shaymin to me (before the Darkrai event), and I got really pissed at him because he had hacked them. He didn't even know they were hacked, he said he got them from a friend >.> I find THAT pretty sad if you don't even know the Pokemon was hacked..

That is pretty sad. Kinda gotta feel bad for people like that though, because they were probably really proud before they realized it was hacked. There's a guy at my school who knew I had some pretty fun legendaries, so he was bragging to me about a Celebi he got over winter break. I asked him if it was legit, and he had no idea what I meant. I had to explain it to him (we were in history class too, so random people were like "What on earth are they rambling about), and he realized he had no idea if it was hacked or not. I laughed at him and told him to try harder because my Celebi IS legit. (Mall Tour!!!) Turns out, guys HATE it when a girl is more knowledgeable than them at any video game. ^-^ And if they have better Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 pm
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Negai Boshi

That is pretty sad. Kinda gotta feel bad for people like that though, because they were probably really proud before they realized it was hacked. There's a guy at my school who knew I had some pretty fun legendaries, so he was bragging to me about a Celebi he got over winter break. I asked him if it was legit, and he had no idea what I meant. I had to explain it to him (we were in history class too, so random people were like "What on earth are they rambling about), and he realized he had no idea if it was hacked or not. I laughed at him and told him to try harder because my Celebi IS legit. (Mall Tour!!!) Turns out, guys HATE it when a girl is more knowledgeable than them at any video game. ^-^ And if they have better Pokemon.
Guys hate it when girls are better/more knowledgeable at anything. Well, I guess it's not true for ALL guys, but at least most of them..  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers