Dating?
  Yes
  No
  I dont care really
  GOLD!
View Results

J ii N G Y u L i

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm

I must say, those who dates at a very young age have basically wasted there life..well not life but like (i don't know how ta say..kinda complicated). Its like you date at such a young age then you break up and date again and the same thing repeats. Its almost like your giving up your heart and bodies to other guys (well for the guys..i don't know what to say)...thats probably why our parents tells us that we can only get into a relationship in high school or college because thats when you'll find the right guy for you. Ya know someone like your ideal man or someone you know that can take care of you, someone whose intelligent, kind etc.

well thats my opinion xP just ignore me if you want to

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:33 am
I think most kids start dating seriously in high school/college anyway. Even then, I know a lot of asian parents disapprove of dating until you've finished school completely.

I don't know how obedient you gotta be to follow that rule, but I'd feel way more regret to know that I missed out on a person that could have been a wonderful part of my life...even if it ended up not working out. You know, that's just living and learning.

The only advise I'd follow is to not rush into a relationship -- make sure you know the guy/girl really well before you become a couple.  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

J ii N G Y u L i

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:50 am

@Leyli: <3 i agree with you at the last sentence..

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:07 pm
Yeah that's true. Beucase if you went out with someone you didn't really know it'd just be really awkward to be around them. And then you wouldn't last very long. And yeah i also agree with you when you say that thing about going out with that person even if it didn't work out but to know that you really liked them and if you didn't you would have regreted it big time.  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

KeitaSeto168

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 pm
My parents do the same thing with me. crying Anyway why they do that. Simple. They want us to have a great job.... blaugh

Wish too have someone..... >< lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am
cant date until im like in college  

xDAhhLiNGx

obnoxious_yatsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am
i am half japanese filipino, and for some certain reasons, my father does implement a strict tradition passed down by generations, that i must date/marry a japanese women or atleast asian - beyond those race are not permitted. ive been all dandy and contented with my life when i fell for someone here in gaia, apparently we do love each other and i do plan to make things real for the both of us. unfortunately she is not asian, and my father and the elders in my family does not approve of that.

whats messed up? the girl i love was forced to date a guy and have a bf in real life since she knew i cant pull out things for real..and i on the other hand was advised to start dating someone too (nothing sensual and its not serious). how i wish sometimes i wasnt asian sad and that my parents would understand my situation.

btw im already in college im 19 and shes 18  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:32 pm
I ask my dad that question when I was 8 and he replied until I'm married. It doesn't make sense but I think he meant then I'm done with school and starting my career. To me that's when I'm in my late 20s (Planning to become a denist). I don't know what my parents think about interracial relationships. I can't date, but I am in a relationship however.  

Moon_Child08

Alphasaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:18 pm
eh this sucks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:41 pm
All I have to say that asian ROCKS!!!!! cool  

Asian Anime Adict

venomista

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:19 am
My mum's like that, too. My dad's fine with it, but only if I promise to do well in school.

One reason why my mum is chinese and my dad is english. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:36 pm
I've always been wondering about that...

How Asian parents are SO pretective over their children and dating and then White parents are like "Yeah whatever, keep up in school though"

IT's completely different the way they act. I was just wondering how everyone thought or even noticed it.  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

Kiju Bleek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 pm
nawww, i dont think its bad
i dating an asian chick and im latino  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:01 pm
My mom said i cound not have boyfriend before go to college but when i was high school i had a boyfriend and i didnt let her know  

annita banana

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:33 pm
parents tell me this and that....doesn't mean they have to know that i don't listen to them. blaugh  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff