Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
2 Types of Asians in School? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sean701

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 pm
I live in the hood of Washington DC and go to School up downtown. And surprisly there are not Asians kids in my school, except for the occasional Asian Teacher. My school is filled with black and Hispanic kids, but I do know the types of Asians from my friend’s school. Like for example, they have the Ghetto Asian girl, the Gangster Asian boy, the J-rock Asian boy and last but not least the PLAIN Asian guy or girl that just looks at all the other Asian kids and be likes "WTF?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:24 pm
At my school all the asians are together and were not really split into two groups. I think it's because we all like the "cool" and "nerdy" things.  

Robo-Mari

If Robots Could Disco

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:21 pm
Mhm, the nerdy asians and the "cool" asians.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 pm
There are 3 types of Asians in my school: stereotypical, cool, and the unwanted... Only two or three fit in the last one because a lot of people mistake these people as my siblings and complain to me... I'm not related to them. The stereotype is me, but a lot of different people tell me I'm both stereotypical and cool. They say I'm different because I don't fit in a social group; I'm 'too kind.' Oh well.. The cool ones dress with designer clothes, talk about superficial things, talk about people behind their back, don't know anything about their heritage, and are kind of bad at school. That is, I mean, most of the Asians who apparently fit in the 'cool' part of school... But here's my reasoning. I'd rather be a safe nerd than be a cool idiot who's gonna get their asian butts whupped by strict asian parents. mrgreen  

brokenbarrier

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

L O v 3`

Friendly Duck

9,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm
    there's not alot of asians at my school [ I know it's sucks ]

There are 3 types of asians in my school....nerdy, gangster, skater.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 am
I would say "NEITHER?"
I'm not like Crazy crazy about anime and video games...
I don't skate and I'm not too picky on cars...
the only Asian in me is "I like Chinese foods and Korean movies"  

baBii_phaB

Ryeo-Wk

5,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 pm
In my school, people just group asians into one group..The asians...
and all the people just think asians are smart..even though some are not.
the sad thing is, some asians think this label is cool, it makes them some what special...'some' asian guys at my school think they're so smart(but they're seriously not) and keeps showing off to the non-intellegent ones (non asians). they go: hey look, im failling everything except english.
and they she/he goes, well thats because its not up to my expectations....hahaha...
...how lame...i mean, hey you can be smart but don't go shouting it to everyone else to show off your label.
its just discriminating the asian pride, other people know you're showing off and they would automaticlly classify you, and the next time they see you, they would ask you hey what do you get on the test? it must have been simple to you. and they would know the answer...pfft...what happen is, these guys/girls at my school seems gratified by these comments.

im getting really sick of it.
i do admit asians especially chinese are smart but dont go showing off to others, whether its your homework or your exam marks. keep it to your self. if others ask you for marks, hey no problem, tell them. but dont go blabbing on about it.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 am
well... how bout those people who can't really afford cars. It's really pathetic to be a social climber just to look cool you know a lot about cars but you can't afford to have one.

how come those who break dance tagged as cool and those intelligent tagged as nerd?

There are lots of people here who loves videogames but not so intelligent. Which group do they belong?  

Azirru

Guardian_Wolf

Liberal Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:43 am
Fluffy things, rainbows, comments & pms make me gasm HARD...

There were also those who were into one or the other but couldn't afford em too often. XD
Leaving me in complete ecstasy....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:26 pm
iliv in american 2!im ind a middle tooo!  

tuzibunnylee

k a n a g u s u k u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:57 pm
-.-' Mostly everybody in my school has a little asian in them. So I dunno.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 pm
well at our high skool we kinda have this ASIAN TABLE thing but everyones pretty different personality and hobby wise but we're all asian w/ at least some asian in us.. doesnt matter about IQ or hobbies or classes or grade.. and we have our own little outside group of white/black friends but we still kinda like rep the table.. so its kinda like a big asian family and each person has their own little thing going on..
but then theres also drama btwn some of the people at the table so its kinda divide in a way too.. =/  

mewantbubbletea

mewantbubbletea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm
oh oh and i forgot to mention that there some asians who dont even wanna bother w/ the table.. like they just dont wanna be stereotyped and rather be categorized by interests/hobbies rather then ethnicity.. but its cool w/ me..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:43 am
all asian's are the same until there sophmore year.
thats when they split up until their clicks.

breakdancers are dead now..  

DuMaKenshinXD

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 am
All the Asians in my school are fuxin'

RAD.

<33 I love my Asian friendss. ^^,

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash