Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
If you could change your name.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask and thou shall not recieve, brief mortal!!!!!
  what???
  don't you mean "shall recieve"
  *cowers*
  I don't think so....*pulls out the semi-automatic with a silencer and flash supressor*
View Results

Emperor Goth

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:13 pm
I would like my name to be Death

I know i can pull it off when im 18 but rite now my parents might as well kill me, and tht is seriously death.

A name that i can never pull off in the real world but i can in the underworld, All Supreme Goth Master  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Emperor Goth

I know i can pull it off when im 18 but rite now my parents might as well kill me, and tht is seriously death.

A name that i can never pull off in the real world but i can in the underworld, All Supreme Goth Master
No comment.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Blije

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:16 pm
I would really like to change my last name and I am going to do that when Im 18 cause it reminds me of my dad and I dont want to be reminded of him.
I wouldnt ever change my name, people might not like my name or maybe do people like my name but I dont really care about that cause my name is just well, me. And Im truely happy with it.
When I was ''younger'' like 5-12 I always wanted another name just because I looked up to people, like you see someone cool on the tv, and then oh my God! I want to be called like that too, just because youre looking up to the person with that name. I think its bullshit but I can imagine it if people want to change their names.

@Emperor Goth why in whoevers name do you want to change your name to Death? sorry if Im not nice but its not personal, I just cant imagine that you want that name.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 pm
I know it is boring, but I'd have my name changed to Rai. My real name is Rachel, but almost everyone calls me Rai anyway. Even my dad calls me Rai.

In the days of yore aka Middle school, my friends and I all had K-9 names. There was dingo, lone-wolf, and mine was 'The prophet known as dog'. It referred to my birth year and me be a loyal being...like a dog.  

littlegirlrai

Blije

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:37 pm
I like Rachel over Rai cause Rai's a boys name over here.. but I rather like the dog part, did they just called you like that or did you think about it?
I think its awsome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Blije
I like Rachel over Rai cause Rai's a boys name over here.. but I rather like the dog part, did they just called you like that or did you think about it?
I think its awsome.

Here when it is spelled "Ray" it is a boys name. But sometimes in Japan Rai can be a girls name. I think I've also known other girls with similar name.

No, I came up with it. It was fun while it lasted. Sometimes I still go back to it for the sake of nostalgia.  

littlegirlrai

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:00 pm
Candy Bomber
Hmm. Probably Lucia or Meer or Kuea. Something strange.

Hi there! *giddy* whee
Lucia heart heart heart
Meer Mier heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 pm
I would change it to Veronica. If I have a daughter someday. I will name her that. smile  

heartofsilver777

Beloved Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:25 pm
Emperor Goth

I'm so goth i'm dead?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:31 pm
Sebastian Jestaire  

TemperedGranite

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:18 am
my name is Amy Marie (yes i have 2 first names) but i would love to have the name Orphillia (i read way to mutch shakespear)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:39 am
Lazarus The Resurected
Emperor Goth

I'm so goth i'm dead?
He's so goth he's undead.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:47 pm
yeah i would change my name not sure what to though. question  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:45 pm
I eventually would like to change my name to Tristan Bleak.  

For Fear of Little Men

black chrystal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 am
preferred possible name: amanda dark
impossible name:the dark poet of twilight zone

i hate mollie because its a dog's name!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff