Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:42 pm
Forensics
[le sob! I needs a response, Mr. M u s t a n g.]
((were you talkin to me in the rp?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:50 am
Forensics
A female first year student layed upon a bench in the courtyard of the academy, sheltered only by the shade of a novel. Her nose was literally in the book on her face. She layed half asleep, with her uncovered legs (she was wearing the female skirt uniform) crossed at the ankles at once side of the bench, and her jet locks tied, but spraying out in every direction. One arm hung down, loosely grasping a paper bag that hid a flask of some sort of alcohol. Classes were done for the day, so she allowed herself a little booze before she went to her dorm to start her assigned homework. Her hand suddenly shook as her ear listened for liquid. No more. She groaned; time for work.
Kain seen her take a drink form brown paper bag and a bead of sweat went down the back of his head she was only 16, he knew her from a few classes they had together and he always would see her drink before and after class. "You should be more careful about that, if the Sargent smells alcohol on you you'll be in trouble"  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:15 am
[Do I share a room with Winry?]

Hawkeye reached the hallway of the female dorms and arrived at her door. She pulled the room key out of her pocket and let herself in, then threw her books on the bed on the left.

To hell with studying.. I probably won't remember much after tonight anyway. she thought as she wandered over to her closet. She had no idea what she would where, Riza never put much thought into her civilian clothes, seeing as she never wore them very often while she was here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:08 pm
M u s t a n g
Forensics
A female first year student layed upon a bench in the courtyard of the academy, sheltered only by the shade of a novel. Her nose was literally in the book on her face. She layed half asleep, with her uncovered legs (she was wearing the female skirt uniform) crossed at the ankles at once side of the bench, and her jet locks tied, but spraying out in every direction. One arm hung down, loosely grasping a paper bag that hid a flask of some sort of alcohol. Classes were done for the day, so she allowed herself a little booze before she went to her dorm to start her assigned homework. Her hand suddenly shook as her ear listened for liquid. No more. She groaned; time for work.
Kain seen her take a drink form brown paper bag and a bead of sweat went down the back of his head she was only 16, he knew her from a few classes they had together and he always would see her drink before and after class. "You should be more careful about that, if the Sargent smells alcohol on you you'll be in trouble"

Reign jumped at his voice, thinking she'd been caught. She pushed the book of her face to find a slightly familiar face: that one kid in the glasses who was her main competition in any of her classes. He was standing so the sun was right behind his head, creating a halo effect. Ahh, shade But he seemed like the kind of guy who would tell. s**t. She sat up slowly, crossing her legs, and stretching her arms. "You gonna tattle on me?"  

Forensics

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:24 pm
Forensics
M u s t a n g
Forensics

Reign jumped at his voice, thinking she'd been caught. She pushed the book of her face to find a slightly familiar face: that one kid in the glasses who was her main competition in any of her classes. He was standing so the sun was right behind his head, creating a halo effect. Ahh, shade But he seemed like the kind of guy who would tell. s**t. She sat up slowly, crossing her legs, and stretching her arms. "You gonna tattle on me?"
"No I was just advising you to be careful thats all." He pushed up his coke bottle glasses and gave a kind smile , "What classes do I have with you, are you in my electronics class?" He was sure he had her in more than just her electronics class but electronics was his best subject, so if she had any interest in it that would give him something to talk about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Winry went into her dorm as well over in the girl's dorm. "Hey, Riza." she smiled at her as she walked in and fell onto her bed.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Forensics

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:38 pm
M u s t a n g
Forensics
M u s t a n g
Forensics

"No I was just advising you to be careful thats all." He pushed up his coke bottle glasses and gave a kind smile , "What classes do I have with you, are you in my electronics class?" He was sure he had her in more than just her electronics class but electronics was his best subject, so if she had any interest in it that would give him something to talk about.

"Possibly," she responded coolly. She shifted her gaze forward and winced as the afternoon sun hit her piercing emerald eyes. "I think you're in my weapons engineering class and my basic training class." She was not used to human interaction. In the past months, she made no contact with anyone but the academy's staff and faculty or raunchy classmates looking for a roll in the sack. This was new, and slightly awkward for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:00 pm
5Winry_Rockbell5
Winry went into her dorm as well over in the girl's dorm. "Hey, Riza." she smiled at her as she walked in and fell onto her bed.

Riza looked over at Winry when she heard her enter.
"Hello Winry, what have you been up to today?" she asked.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm
"Nothing really, just studying, mechanics, the usual...." Winry sighed.
"You?" she asked a second later.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:52 am
Riza nodded and replied, "Just making an attempt to study. And failing, of course."
She then continued to shift through the mess in her closet.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:10 am
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric
"Is that all you guys ever think about is dates?" Edward grumbled, crossing his arms, looking as if he was the better one.
"You don't really seem all that interested in girls." Roy gave a sly expression but Ed could tell that he was just calling him gay. "I'm not asking, so don't tell." Roy smirked and looked over to Meas, "come on lets get the ******** out of here."Roy started to head to his dorm to wash up.
(i'll just repost this)"You read my mind Roy.." said Hughes and made his way into their dorm. Looking in the mirror he washed his face and his hands before jumping into the shower and taking a bit to get rid of all the dirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Winry sighed. "I wish Ed would notice me..." she trailed off, hoping Riza would say something to cheer her up.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:23 pm
"I'm not ******** gay, mustang you b*****d!!!!" Edward shouted, waving his arms around angrily. "I like GIRLS!!!" he spat at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:33 pm
FMDragon
M u s t a n g
Original_Edward_Elric
"Is that all you guys ever think about is dates?" Edward grumbled, crossing his arms, looking as if he was the better one.
"You don't really seem all that interested in girls." Roy gave a sly expression but Ed could tell that he was just calling him gay. "I'm not asking, so don't tell." Roy smirked and looked over to Meas, come on lets get the ******** out of here."Roy started to head to his dorm to wash up.
(i'll just repost this)"You read my mind Roy.." said Hughes and made his way into their dorm. Looking in the mirror he washed his face and his hands before jumping into the shower and taking a bit to get rid of all the dirt.
After Hughes was done he washed up and went to pick out some civilian cloths to ware, after he got dressed he looked over to the clock to see that there was still an hour before they gave the lights out order. Roy picked up an alchemy book and sat on his bed as he opend the book, "I hope her friend is cute, Riza will be my back up date if this friend of hers is ugly." Roy laughed and gave a smirk as he looked over to Hughes, "I told them to meet us at Stray Dog's Jazz club I don't like to dance but its fun to see the band play and have a few drinks."  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:19 pm
5Winry_Rockbell5
Winry sighed. "I wish Ed would notice me..." she trailed off, hoping Riza would say something to cheer her up.

"Winry..." Riza laughed as she picked up a pair of jeans from her closet floor.
"I'm pretty sure Edward notices you. More than notices you, in fact."

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces