Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 pm
I'm not doing well with this half vegan thing... I ordered a latte today without thinking and didn't check what was in the sauce on a pita I ordered. I need to do that more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:27 am
Holy CRAP!

I've lost a whole pound since I stopped eating milk and dairy!

In LESS THAN A WEEK!  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 pm
Partially the whole pound thing might be because I can't eat all the really fatty things that people over indulge on. IE: Cake and whipped cream and other birthday things.

I'm getting worried about my wrist. It hasn't stopped hurting and I don't know what to do really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 pm
Still having problems with my joints, I'm ramping up my dieting because I can't really exercise much, I might have to start swimming more.

Mom swears it's Multiples Sclerosis. Which is bad, and big time in my family history... I'm a little freaked out over that.

Other than that, I've started buying salad mixes and sprouts... sooo retardedly expensive but much easier. (and hella tasty)  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:58 am
I just decided on my career... but it's going to be so much work!

I'm pretty much going to have to work all the time and go to school so much... but I still have to work to sock away the money I'll need. GOD! I'm so exhilarated!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Rode to work today. : D  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 am
I'm at 222 now, which is down from 230. ^^

So far when it comes to eating, I'm doing MUCH better. I'm maintaining a completely vegan diet so far, and the only slip ups have been a few eggs in a moment of weakness and they really weren't even that good. But easy... very easy.

I'm eating a LOT better. More fruits veggies, more tea. Less coffee and less breads and noodles.

^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:28 pm
I started reading French women don't get fat again today, did a lot of work to clean up my kitchen and make it a lot more user friendly.

So far, My foot still hurts. Which really is peeving me off because I virtually can't do anything. I *still* ache more than usual because I ran to catch the bus last night. Which was easier than before and I was VERY glad. ._.

As far as food goes, I've been doing fairly well I think. I have some leeks in my fridge that I have to turn into soup no later than tomorrow. Hell, I should check them out tonight to see if I shouldn't make them up for peter before he gets home.

Things have been going well. My eating habits took a dive in the past few days so I've been afraid to step on the scale... I'm going to give it a few days and hop back on to see where I'm at. I'm hoping I've plateaued at least. At best lost another pound or so. : D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Rode my bike today, I'm finding that it's incredibly dangerous. I fell again trying to avoid a car.

Update!

I'm SO PLEASED! I just got a job that's WAY better than my last job! like... WAY BETTER! And it pays slightly more!

AND it's at a mall just a bit further away so when I ride home it's a quite a bit further to ride, but when I ride there, it's uphill all the way to my old job and almost all down hill from my last job!

I'm so pleased!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:39 pm
I'm pretty choked, my foot has gotten worse because I work on it non stop, so I more or less *can't* do most of the exercises I want to.

Very displeased.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 am
Down to 220. : D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 pm
I'm not looking at my weight today.

Y'know how some people go on benders and wake up three days later surrounded by bottles with a bimbo on their arm and a rampaging headache? I did that... but instead, I woke up surrounded by cheese wrappers and yogurt containers with my face in a pizza box.

Well. really no, I had a cheese sandwich last night and I'm SO bloated it's unbelievable. I can't comprehend it. My Wiifit smacked my nose and said I'd gained 4.5 pounds.

YEAH.  

Lady Schist

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Aww it wont be that bad.
Drink lots of water, sometimes bloated feeling is from too much salt.
Or get some cranberry juice and mix half/half with water for a little mini detox. (just make sure to get cranberry juice without sugar added! Cranberry cocktail packs a punch in the calorie and sugar department!)

Good job on the loss so far!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 am
Guh. I'm going to go onto my version of a detox for a week and then weigh myself to see what the eternal damage was. ._.  

Lady Schist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:12 am
Lady Schist
Guh. I'm going to go onto my version of a detox for a week and then weigh myself to see what the eternal damage was. ._.

it wont be eternal ^_^ Even if you gain, at least you know you can lose it again. its frustrating, but its not the end of your weight loss 3nodding  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff