Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:57 pm
I would get a TEMPORARY tattoo for halloween, or something, but not a permanent one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 pm
yes, a small one, on my left ankle lol.  

Sustineo

Lumanny the Space Jew

Blessed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 am
Swivils
I was thinking about it a few days ago and I thought it'd be interesting if someone had a ST Comm badge tattoo, then I thought, I should do that.
It came to me because I've been thinking about gettong a tatto and I already have several ideas of what I want and where I want it.

So, people, would you do it??

Tatoos are forbidden in Judasim.
So, no.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm
I'd like to get something Vulcan. I've always wanted to get a tattoo.

rainbow_satos

Doineann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:39 pm
My first tattoo will probably be a US Navy or US Marine Corps tattoo, depending on which branch I join. I would like a Federation insignia tattoo, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Lumanny the Space Jew
Swivils
I was thinking about it a few days ago and I thought it'd be interesting if someone had a ST Comm badge tattoo, then I thought, I should do that.
It came to me because I've been thinking about gettong a tatto and I already have several ideas of what I want and where I want it.

So, people, would you do it??

Tatoos are forbidden in Judasim.
So, no.
Not all Jews hold themselves to that law. I want to convert to Reform Judaism, and I intend to get tattoos. I'm pretty sure Reform Judaism allows it. Then again, Reform Judaism seems a lot more liberal than the other Jewish denominations. What denomination are you?  

Doineann

Trunksmad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 pm
I'd get one.... right on my left side chest, like where they keep the insigna's. Course when I go in for that one I want to get the tattoo for my back and left shoulder done too.... and for the back of my hands as well.

THe back would have folded up black angel wings, and the one on my shoulder would have a sword design I like. the ones for the back of my hand will be my design that looks like a X.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 am
Hells yes!
I'm getting the classic TNG insignia on my chest near my collarbone, right where the insig- Oh hey. Someone already mentioned it.

Only I'd get mine done on the front.
So people can see how awesomely epic I am.
(It's also my personal tribute to Patrick Stewart <3)

I really am going to do this. I'll see if I can post some pictures when I have it done. :3  

Saella Sparrow

Wealthy Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers