Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:27 pm

"heh...River of power!"
metal seadramon fires a huge blast from his cannon right behind the unknown tamer, and distracts him long enough to grab dom and elecmon, and fly back into the air.
"wow, for a greymon to seem that intimidating to you.....ugh...if you don't mind, I'm heading to the gear savanna to give that skullgreymon a piece of my mind...."

[[Exit Ryu, dom, met. seadramon, and elecmon to the gear savanna]]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:43 pm

[[Enters Dom from GS.]] Dom walks in with his fists clenched. A lone Gekomon runs up to him ready to attack, but Dom punched him in the face. The digimon stood up and began to use symphony crusher but Dom held up his digivice which began to shine and the digimon de-digivolved into baby stage it tried to run but Dom kicked it as he walked off.

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:50 pm

Dom was wading through the swamp water when he saw the entrance to Toy town. However as he got closer he saw smoke coming from it. [[Dom exits to Toy town.]]
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:15 pm

WHERE AM I? Chibomon why did u bring me here whats that? Oh no its blackwargreymon how are we meant to take him on we need help. Time to Digivolove.
I cant.
What lets run then. Hey look in the sky its a digimon. According to my D3 its called Cybermetamon i've never of that digimon ever.
Its going to attack blackwargreymon redblade0 lets run.
What happening my D3 your...
Chibomon warp digivolve too veemon.
What the...
Lets go again redblade0
Veemon golden armor digivolve magnamon.
Lets go magnamon attack........................................................

redblade0

Riostaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 am

Rios and KinRyuu appear out of no were since it was their first time in the digital world."So KinRyuu were are we?"

"Well Rios were in the GekoSwamp if I'm not mistaking."

"Is there anything special here?"

"Idon't know I never have been here before."

"Well then lets get moving see if thier is anything here."

"Ok." Rios and KinRyuu went farther into the swamp.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:35 am

Golden amber eyes stared back at her from the black waters below, her own eyes.
She had seen so much with those golden eyes, and betrayed so many with them.. Did they really look so beautiful and trustworthy?
Or were they showing the darkness other told her she had within her?
The girl lips curved into a weak smile
She thought they looked like hers, not beautiful, not evil, not good, just hers, and that had to be good enough, at least for now.

" Kaya?"
The voice was weak and frightened, the one of a child. She looked down and her youngest digimons baby blue eyes locked into hers
" I dont feel so good "
"Aw Patamon"
Kaya picked the little digimon up and placed him on her lap, her fingers moving to caress his furred ears
"Whats wrong?"
She already knew, but this was a show, an act, and both she and both her digimons were the puppets of the play.
Those blue eyes stared up at her and she felt a twinge in her heart, but she had had to do it, sooner or later Patamon had to participate in what they were doing it had only been a matter of time. Metamormon did not care, he was a virus digimon, he did what she wanted him to do be it good or evil but Patamon was different.
Patamon had been in the celestial angels castle, lived there his entire short life, evolved into Marineangemon there and had given up everything the day he had helped her escape when the angel digimons had tried to erase her entire memory and send her back to the digital world never to see her digimon again. He had fought the other angels to save her.
She looked into the blue depths of his eyes and hated herself for the pain in them.

"It hurts Kaya, i keep hearing him"
He looked so small and fragile, eyes shimmering with yet unshed tears.
He sniffled and pressed his body against hers. The girl tamer picked him up and held him to her chest
"Ssh Patamon, think of something else"
He shook his head sadly and started sobbing.
She could hear a hitched breath behind her and knew that it was Metamormon, in the form of Raidramon, was starting to cry out of pure despair. This had been going on for hours now and that was why they were hiding in the swamps, sitting on a small bathing jetty, pretending that things were okay.
Patamon had made his first kill today.
Lucemon wanted a trainer from Drive city gone. Kaya had talked to the tamer, an older boy from Turkey who spoke a little English. He had seemed like a great guy at first, untill he started making advances on her, first holding her hand and trying to impress her with pathetic stories of past glory and then...
They had walked into and abandoned warehouse, he tried to kiss her, she pushed him away, he got mad, she got mad, they yelled at each other. She should have been more careful, should have kept her cool instead of losing it like that but he ended up ordering his digimon, a Gazimon, to attack her. The halfdog digimons claws cut into her left arm, she screamed.
Metamormon had been following behind in the form of a birdramon, had been watching from the air, upon hearing his tamer scream out in pain he fell from the skies outside like a bat out of hell, flaming and screeching as one aswell, but he was so far away and the digimon standing in front of her got ready to pierce her skin again.
Then a small white digimon sprang out of her red backpack like some bizarre jack in a box.
The digimon digivolved twice.
Angemon attacked.
The tamers digimon was killed right on the spot, Kaya used her dark digivice to send the awful boy to the real world and stole his partner digimons data.
The job was done but the price paid was to high, much to high. Metamormon got there in time to see what was left of the battle, he tried congratulating the angel digimon but the poor guy was speechless. Angemon de-digivolved back into Patamon and just sat there, eyes wide and glazed.
Kaya stared into those eyes, those pretty innocent blue baby eyes always glittering with laughter and joy and saw something that made her sick..
They were stained.
Dull and lifeless and filled with tears and stained!
She held his body tighter, willing herself not to cry aswell and make everything worse. He had to learn that the real world were not lilies and cheap soda pop at a stupid little corner cafe in Net work city, its was crimson roses and blood no matter how you wrapped it in to protect yourself.
She had just hoped that perhaps Patamon would never be stained, that his child soul would never be darkened by death. He had thought it was a game before this happened, but now her sweet angel digimon had seen it, had met old grim reaper.
She had tried to explain that the Gazimon would be reborn in the dark pit like all the other digimons she had stolen from their tamers, but Patamon did not care
“ Death is death Kaya, i killed him, i killed him!”
Hmm..
Death is Death.
How very poetic.
She gazed down and saw that the stained blue eyes had closed. Patamon had cried himself into an exhausted sleep in her arms. The red haired tamer looked over her shoulder at Raidramon.
The dragon armor digimons eyes were sad, as was her own, but they could do no more than what they were already doing. She sighed and waved one hand at her oldest partner, he looked at her, questioning her, what did she want?

“Mistress?”
“Come over here Meta”
The digimon blinked and then moved forwards out of the shadows created by the swamp trees,
The digimon walked over to her and lied down next to her, his armor cold and smooth against her side and his head on the ground next to her legs. She reached down and ran her hand over the blue skin not covered by black metal, wondered if Metamormon had innocent unstained eyes once just like Patamon used to have.
The small brown and cream coloured digimon whimpered in his sleep. Metamormon lifted his head and nuzzled his companion, the digimon muttered something in his sleep and unconsciously leaned into the touch, searching for comfort.
She looked into the muddy water below again..
And wondered if her eyes were stained to?

Little Pinch of Ginger

Sand King 11

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:17 pm

wiwe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:18 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sand King 11

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Nero rolled his grey eyes,"Leave me be.. I do my best thinking alone."
Bukamon whined,"But-b-but I'm your digimon, your my tamer."
The slender pale-skinned adolescent looked at his digimon,"Who said so... shouldn't I be able to pick my digimon." He plucked a leaf off of one of the trees and crumbled in his hands.
Bukamon looked at Nero with sad eyes,"Rasen that really hurts me."
Nero sighed and slowly turned his way to bukamon making sure to make eye contact. "I don't care how you feel. From what you've told me, I've hypothesized that this whole world is just data and data can't have a feeling."
Bukamon sniffled and started to take short breaths,"Well this data is leaving." He started to turn around.
Nero rolled his eyes and looked at the digivice, the darkness that was clouding his heart. Now a light shone through it and Nero had realized what he had just done. His clammy hand gripped the side of his face. He couldn't believe himself, it was like there was two personalities inside of him. Had he truly gone insane from the stress of Hack? Did it matter now though, he figured it all out, he won. Or did he? He was stuck in a strange world, his best friend was missing and he was the only one who knew the truth behind the regularities. The worst part of this all, his rival would probably take his place within the organization. While he was stuck in fantasyworld. Why should he show kindness to the creature, for all he knew he could've been stuck inside a coma world. He could just keep walking until his mind ran out of things to come up with and it started to fade away. No.. it wasn't a coma,he could feel the humidity of the swamp, smell the murky water. This was all real no matter how impossible it seems. This world was full of monsters, but one of them was nice to him. He was just a total jerk to that one monster. This wasn't him, but it was. He made a mistake, he wasn't perfect no matter how hard he tried, Nero turned around slowly and muttered under his breath,"Bukamon wait."
Bukamon turned around and answered in an angered toan trying to hide his sadness,"What do you want jackass."
Nero looked at his shoes and began to dig his feet into the dirt,"Well.. er.. I shouldn'tve been like that to you..there was no excuse and if you don't want to forgive me then you shouldn't but please do."
Bukamon smiled and tackled Nero,"I know you'd turn around rasen buddy."
Nero sighed,"Alright but call me nero from now on."
Bukamon raised his flipper and saluted,"Alright nero sir."

Nero rolled his eyes,"Just nero okay?" bukamon nodded his head and started to look around.
Nero groaned,"And one more thing."
Bukamon shrugged,"What?"
"Get off of me.!" nero anounced trying to get up. Bukamon looked at Nero,"Ya well er sorry bout."
Nero looked at him,"Just get off." Bukamon jumped onto the thick grass and nero pulled himself up.
Under his breath nero muttered,"Let's get tactical." He clipped the digivice to his belt and rolled his sleve back. Cuffed around his arm was an experimental government issued gauntlet. He smiled,"HUD activate." A small metallic device clipped around his ear began to unfold. A glass eyepiece appeared in front of his right eye. It started to fill with small bit's of information. The time appeared and he gasped,"That.. that's impossible."
Bukamon jumped onto Nero's shoulder,"What's impossible."
"The fact that this area is dated one week backwards in time from the day I left for the digital world."
Bukamon sighed,"Maybe the clock's just messed up. Call me when you have a real problem kay!'
Nero looked at bukamon,"Call you, first off you jumped onto my shoulder.. second why would I need to call you your right next to me."
Bukamon jumped onto Nero's head,"How bout now?"
Nero sighed then went back to the matter at hand. He looked at his gauntlet and tapped it twice making a keyboard slide its way out.
Nero pressed several keys monotounously, he smiled then whispered the word,"Sonar.." The device whirred and then made several beeping noises. After a couple of seconds the signal rebounded back and a reading was transferred to his HUD. "Interesting.." Nero commented as the keyboard slid back in and the gauntlet stopped humming. He slid his shirt sleeve over the device and observed the HUD.
Bukamon smiled as he jumped up and down on Nero's head,"So what was interesting?"
"We're in a swampland filled with Gecko like as you call them digimon. They seem to be carrying around tuba's"
Bukamon giggled,"I could've told you that. This is gecko swamp and the digimon are called Geckomon. They are led by shogunmon."
Nero smiled,"Maybe we should give this shogunmon a visit,"
Bukamon started to protest but Nero had already made up his mind.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Bukamon was talking to Nero in a hurried toan,"Nero we really shouldn't go see shougunmon. It's not the best Idea, I mean he isn't always in the best of moods and.. well."
Nero picked bukamon up off his head,"Well what?"
Bukamon snickered,"Nevermind let's go genius," Nero put the digimon back on top of his head,"Are you gonna call me that fom now on."
Bukamon nodded,"It has a nice ring to it Ra.. I mean nero."
Nero sighed and looked at his HUD which displayed a map of the area. There seemed to be a rather large building at the center of the swamp. Out of nowhere a geckomon hopped by Nero barely noticing him. He muttered something about the festival and seemed very stressed out.
Bukamon looked at Nero,"Are you sure this is the best idea,"
Nero looked up at bukamon,"My idea's are always the best ideas." The red haired boy pushed some plants he did not recognize out of the way to walk into a clearing. Most of the grass had been cut down and the area smelled of charcoal. A small robotic looking digimon was grabbing handful's of grass and ripping it out of the ground. In a mechanical voice it kept repeating,"Data has been corrupted."

Nero looked at the digimon strangely before slinking down to his knees,"Little fellow let's not harm the grass here." The digimon turned around and raised it's fingers,"Digital Bomb" Several small bombs shot out of the digimon's fingers. Nero covered his face as he dived backwards avoiding the explosions,"What was that for.. who are you."
The digimon turned towards Nero and Bukamon,"I am datamon, my data has been corrupted and I must destroy." Nero looked at Datamon,"I'm sure we can settle this," He was interupted by a small explosion landing next to his head. Bukamon jumped off of Nero's head and went towards datamon,"Why don't you leave us alone. I'm twice your size so don't make me." He was cut short by another digital bomb attack. Nero picked up the injured bukamon and began to sprint towards the murky water. Datamon followed closely behind him and was quick to catch up. Bukamon mumbled,"Nero give up and hide."
Nero smiled,"I never give up," He hid behind a tree and threw a stone into the water.
Datamon heard the splash,"Thought you could hide from me." He jumped into the water and created a large spark. The digimon began to sink like a stone. Nero smiled,"Pathetic."
His HUD seemed to react as a program named "Digidex" appeared. Suspsicious he gave the command,"Activate Digidex."
An alert came up,"Two new entries" Nero blinked,"Err.. show me them."
A page of information appeared with a picture of datamon. "Excellent." Nero grinned. Datamon level Ultimate Attribute Virus Type: Machine
Gekomon Level Champion Attribute: Virus Type: Amphibian
"Way to go genius we defeated our first digimon," Bukamon commneted.
Nero shook his head,"We.. all I remember you doing is riding on my head,"
Bukamon crossed his fins,"Well I am offended,"
Nero chuckled,"Sorry bukamon. Oh wait have you seen another human here?"
Bukamon nodded,"Yes plenty of them, the tamers have been coming back in large numbers all of a sudden,"
"So there's a chance?"
Bukamon answered confused,"Of what..?"
Nero's sudden excitement dropped,"Er.. nothing just kidding."
Bukamon pointed westward,"Well anyway that is the direction of network city. We can visit there after we see shougunmon okay? There are sure to be tamer's there."
Nero shook his head," I'd rather see the area first.. I guess we could ask shougunmon if he needs anything.. than he would owe us a favor."
Bukamon sighed,"Nero its.. er. Nevermind."
Nero looked at bukamon,"Were you talking."
Bukamon rolled his eyes,"Know I was singing." He sang in an out of tune voice.
Nero covered his ears,"Don't quit your dayjob." He commented. Bukamon crossed his fins,"Well let's hear you sing."
"I don't sing." Nero said glaring at bukamon.
"At gecko swamp, its not wise to say those words." Said a passingby gekomon.
Nero chased after the gekomon,"Wait!" He yelled. After a few minutes of running he stopped and panted harshly. Bukamon had a field day commenting,"Come on lady you tired after that two minute jog."
Between breaths Nero tried to make a comeback,"Shut.. up."
Bukamon gasped and Nero looked up,"What... oh."
They both gaped as they looked at shoujenmon's castle.

Rasenshurikennero

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Nero walked slowly towards the great doors. Gekomon were walking in and out at random intervals. Nero caught random phrases like,"Feast" "Fiesta" and "karaoke"
He raised one eyebrow in suspicion and walked forward. A gekomon standing behind a pedestal stopped him,"Do you have an appointment to see shoujengekomon?"
Nero scractched his chin,"Well no but I was hoping," He was interrupted by the gekomon. "Oh you must be the entertainment."
Nero raised an eyebrow,"Entertainment?" He said suspiciously.
Gekomon sighed,"Yes every year at the festival Shoujengekomon challenges a tamer and his digimon."
Bukamon clapped,"We'll do it Gekomon tell him were ready for any challenge."
Gekomon smiled and picked up a microphone,"Greg and Bobby, Greg and Bobby the tamer is here for the karaoke challenge."
Nero started to protest,"W-way wait a karaoke challenge..?" Before he could finish two gekomon pulled him and bukamon away to a dressing room. Nero raised a hand,"Wait what are we .. karaoke."
A gekomon put a strange hat on nero and a tie on bukamon. He looked at the tamer and digimon for a second and smiled,"Perfect!" Two other geckomon then forced bukamon and Nero on the stage. Music started to play and a geckomon sung,"Summer Lovin had me a blast."
Nero dropped his microphone and tossed the hat off his head. "Wait wait just wait a moment what the heck is happening here.. I am not a singer!" he shouted.
A gekomon got onto his knees and told nero the story. "Every year shoujenmon has us throw him a feast but every year he eats too much and falls asleep for two months leaving us with no ruler."
Nero sighed,"Where does this concern me."
Annoyed Gekomon continued,"It involves you because unless a human with a voice equal to shoujenmon's sings to him he won't wake up for months."
Nero interuppted,"Why would I ca." Interupted again by the geckomon,"Shoujenmon is so grateful he will reward the tamer."
Nero smiled,"I like rewards.. Alright I'll sing.."
He picked up the microphone as the room darkened. A discoball came down from the ceiling spreading globs of light around the room. The music started to play with a definite beat. Nero snapped his finger's and began to move in rhythmm with the song. "Shoujemon the gekomon need you, so wake up your majesty, the gekomon need you." Nothing had happened. Nero began to sing another voice when he tripped and fell of the stage hitting a rather low note,"ooooaaaaaao!" The sudden noise made bukamon burst into laughter. Shoujengekomon emitted a loud rumbling noise,"Hmm.. what was that..Huh?" He rubbed his eyes and in a low voice looked at nero,"So you were able to awake me.. clever tamer but theres a catch." He spread both of his arms and yawned blasting out a low note from his horn. "The problem is somebody stole my son's favorite tuba.
"Does it matter I did the task done for y.." He was interrupted by shoujengekomon.
"I ask one more task of you and then you shall get your reward."
Nero sighed and kneeled before the digimon,"What do you ask o great one."
Bukamon imitated him,"Yes o great one."
Shoujengekomon smiled,"I want you to find the thief of my son's tuba. I can get him another instrument but I want the thief to be punished. When you have found him simply catpure him and bring him here."
Nero smiled,"Anything you ask sir." The mission uploaded into his HUD along with shoujengeckomon's profile in the digi-dex. "I'll look at that later." He mumbled to himself. Shoujengeckomon summoned one of his handservants,"Fetch the object we found." The geckomon nodded and darted out of the room returning soon with a black bag with a skull symbol on it.
"That's.." Gekomon finished his sentence,"Yours we know it landed in our castle yesterday," Nero slung the bag around his shoulder and looked at shoujengeckomon. "Is there any information..you can?"
Geckomon raised his hand,"I saw him run off to the great canyon."
Nero looked at shoujen,"I guess I'll be back soon.."
The tamer and his digimon walked out of the back door of the castle. Bukamon smiled,"Okay now we can ditch these losers and find whatever your looking for."
Nero shook his head,"I said I would find the thief and I don't go back on my word."

Bukamon gasped,"Your crazy.. no no way what if the human has an army of mega digimon's."
Nero muttered in reply,"Then I'll outsmart him."
Bukamon whined,"well what if he deletes me."
Nero replied,"Then I'll kick him to death."
Bukamon replied,"What if he cuts off your legs,"
"Then I'll hit him again."
"What if he cuts off your arms."
"Then I'll bite him to death and if he cuts off my eggs I'll glare at him to death and when I die I'll haunt him."
Bakumon drooped his head,"You win,"
Nero smiled,"I always do."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Nero and bukamon had been wandering this swampy wasteland for hours. Tired of the constant pestering from his digimon Nero had decided to shut the digimon up. He turned his head back towards bukamon,"Do you know what I've noticed..?"
Bukamon shrugged,"What Ra.. I mean nero."
Nero smiled,"I don't think your my digimon. First you said your my friend but all you do is laugh and make jabs at me. Second you apparently lied to me telling there were plenty of human's around here yet I have seen none. Third and most important I believe you said you were here to protect me but how much protecting have you done of me."
Bukamon interupted him and began to growl,"You little p***k I'm tired of your attitude,"
Bukamon Digivolve to Gomamon
Gomamon tackled Nero and glared into his face,"I'm your partner and you better deal with it you spoiled little genius.
Nero looked at the digimon in shock as he had never thought this would happen. "That's impossible.. you changed."
Gomamon still glared intensely at him,"ooh the genius doesn't know something. Well I digivolved because the fact that still won't get into your thick head I am your digimon forcing me to follow wherever you are."
Nero rolled his eyes,"So you aren't my friend your ju-"
He was interrupted again,"Shut it.. I wanted to be your friend but I can't until you stop acting in this way."
Nero glared at gomamon,"You may be good, but what if I'm evil, then wouldn't you have to follow me."
Gomamon sighed,"Perhaps but are you evil."
Nero shook his head,"I serve only myself, nobody has ever loved my so I shall never love anybody. Except maybe you can be my friend gomamon. I do not care what happens to others as long as it does not affect you nor me."
Gomamon shut his eyes to ponder what had just been said,"Why are you so selfish," He said in a sudden outburst.
Nero fought back,"Because nobody has ever loved or cared for me, my whole life I was the genius and I was pressured to outcome everybody else. When my father died I was shipped and packaged away so my so call family could enjoy his inheritance. The only person other than you who has ever cared for me is lost in this damm place."
Gomamon shouted,"Who could care for a person like you..?"
Nero looked upon himself, a tear started to roll down the curves of his faces,"You don't know what it was like. I was just a tool to everybody I had no purpose to life. Until my friend showed up."
Gomamon cocked his head,"Well.. who was this friend..?"
Nero plunged his fist into the white digimon's face sending the digimon flying off of him,"I don't remember. Such a good friend I am.. can't even remember the only person who managed to befriend me's name."
Gomamon pulled himself up unbelieving what his tamer had just done,"Shut it.. why do I even try with you, you'll never change."
Nero looked at his digimon,"Gomamon your my only friend here. Though I don't deserve to use that word.. just promise me we'll stay together no matter where my arrogance leads us."
Gomamon sighed,"Okay I promise only if your nicer to me though."
Nero shuddered as he turned around," I ... I feel like there is a dark cloud following me.. the ice in my heart is growing stronger."

From far away a cold smile spread across the dark digimon's face. With a heart as cold as ice and intention's as evil as the devil's own he watched the tamer and his digimon. He licked his lips,"The teenage angst is a special kind of flavor.. his heart so easy to manipulate. Soon this tastey meal will be mine," he began to laugh loudly a laugh that sent a chill down every sane man's spine.

Nero turned to Gomamon,"Know why they call me nero."
Gomamon sighed,"I don't care but sure why..?"
Nero looked down at his feet,"To this day I regret my actions. I was.. horrible to them. The kid's at my school, I enjoyed making them feel stupid. I was ruthless and undefeatable and I spread utter misery. Why..? I had blamed my father but it was my own ice cold heart."
Gomamon looked at him,"You have to stop bashing at yourself.. I can sense somewhere that you want to be good. Now we have an instrument to find."

Rasenshurikennero

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 am

Nero had fallen asleep after the long walk. Well his definition of a long walk, they had really only been walking for a couple of hours. Gomamon seemed to be as hyper as ever as he tended to the fire cooking the fresh fish. Groggy he was woken by the smell of a fish filet and smiled,"What do we have to eat here..?"
Gomamon frowned,"What it's only been 12 hours you should keep sleeping."
Nero got up and started to walk again,"No time for that.. We have to keep going."
Upset that Nero didn't even eat he started to protest but one glare from the human told him to simply follow.
Nero cracked his knuckles and looked around,"Now we've been walking around for at least a day where is that stupid instrument."
Gomamon shrugged,"How am I supposed to know?"
Nero wrinkled his forehead and turned to his nieve partner,"That was rhetorical.?"
Though tempted to Gomamon did not ask the meaning of Rhetorical.

----
A lopmon was happily prancing through the woods blowing into the tuba he had borrowed. She saw that a tamer and a gomamon were coming his way and dove under the bushes to hide. The tuba made a low note that caught the attention of Nero.
----
Nero turned around suddenly when he heard the crash. "Did you hear metal scraping across wood..?" He asked.
Gomamon yelled back,"Duh mr.Point out the obvious."
Nero wrinkled his forehead again and stepped back to think. Why am I paired up with such an idiot. If only I could get another digimon, I could use it's power to find my friend.
He walked over to the bush where the lopmon hid and picked the digimon up.
"I'm afraid I'll have to take you to shoujengeckomon."

The murky smell of the swamp was as potent as ever. As Nero inhaled it, it distracted him for a second so that lopmon would slip away. He only held the tuba in his hand. Angrily the human pointed his hands at the rabbit digimon. "Get that god damm rabbit!"
Gomamon nodded and jumped into the air,"Marching Fishes." The air filled with a rainbow of flopping fishes. Drops of water slid off from the many fishes and hit Nero on the nose. For a moment he stared at the wonder with awe. The time seemed frozen then he realized the lopmon was getting away.
Gomamon was focused and drove the hundreds of fish crashing down into the rookie digimon.

Lopmon struggled to get the fish off of her, scared of what shoujengeckomon might do to her. She did not want to go to jail so she was forced to act.
Lopmon Digivolve to Endigomon
Endigomon smiled with the newfound power. The once innocent digimon now had dark intentions. A voice rang in his ears,Kill the tamer, the human wishes to hurt you.
Gullible as a child the digimon believed the red voice and picked up Nero. His claws started to clench the human and a cracking sounded.

Nero shouted in pain as one of his ribs cracked. How could this be happening, these creatures were only data. Why could they hurt a living being like him?
Or by entering this world did he give up his flesh an bones to become data? If he was data could he be hurt then. Of course he could, he had watched as the datamon was deleted by the icy cold waters. What would happen if he was deleted? It didn't matter now as a chill ran up his spine. His body was going into shock, it became harder and harder to move. The part of his shirt where the rib had broken was stained red and Nero passed into unconciousness.

Gomamon stepped back as he saw his partner fall unconcious. An icy voice ran through his head,Leave the tamer, he doesn't respect you. You don't need him, you can live a quiet life and eat all you want just desert him. The digimon stepped backward and grabbed his head,"Get outta my head you creature. I'd rather die than abandon my friend!"
Gomamon's data glowed with determination and he began to digivolve.
Gomamon digivolve to Ikkakumon

Ikkakumon threw his claw at endigomon hitting the digimon square in the chest. Endigomon grunted to shake off the pain and dropped the human. "I.. The voice.. it whispers in my head!" It shouted.
Ikkakumon racked his brain for a good finishing line,"You should've had a v8!" the digimon shouted as he tackled Endigomon. "Harpoon Torpedo!" It's horn detached itself and collided into Endigomon instantly the digimon returned to it's rookie form. Ikakumon saw his tamer on the ground still in shock. Though he disliked the feeling he gave the rest of his excess data energy to Nero. The wound started to regenerate itself. The red in his shirt faded and Nero groggily fell into conciousness.

Gomamon stared at the waking tamer,"Wake up we still need to get lopmon." The human nodded itching his messy red hair. For a minute he rested waiting for something to happen. Suddenly his brain kicked in and he realized the situation. Not even bothering to thank Gomamon he ran towards lopmon and grabbed the digimon by the ear. "You almost killed me what do you have to say for yourself."
The bunny digimon crossed his arms and hmpphed. "Why should I care."
Nero instantly furious dropped the bunny and grabbed his digivice,"I ..I'll" The rage faded from him though and he started to walk away. Lopmon tilted his head,"Why aren't you hurting me? The voice said you wanted too."
Nero shook his head,"There is no point in bothering with you. It is illogical and unncessary, we found the tuba and gave it to a geckomon the battle was fought with you now we must go our seperate ways."
Lopmon was intrigued by the tamers behavior, she instantly grabbed onto his leg. "I'm coming with you." Nero groaned not caring to protest.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm

(Exit to network city)

Rasenshurikennero

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:20 pm

(Enter Justin, Suki, and Nin)

"Ew..." The young tamer moaned as he lifted his foot off of the mud below him. "Where are we anyway?"
"Geko Swamp." Suki happily replied. "It's so calm here..."
"Too calm..." The J-Moyjamon replied as he turned around towards the two. "Um...why are you guys getting taller?" He questioned.
"AH!" Justin shouted as he ran towards him. "YOUR SINKING!" Justin rushed over as he fell onto his knees, reaching for him, but he couldn't reach. "GOTCHA!" He finally shouted, Nin was sinking more and more, his face barely showing anymore. "Don't sink!"
Suki grabbed a hold of his finger and kept pulling away, but soon Nin was completely swallowed by the mud, Justin's arm in the mud along with Suki's tiny hands. Nevertheless, the two kept pulling, feeling Nin's heavy weight under there. "1...2...3!" Justin shouted. Nothing happened. "Suki, digivolve!"
"Gotcha! Lalamon digivolve to....SUNFLOWMON! Back away!" She ordered, Justin did as he was told. "Sunshine Beam!" Suki shot into the mud, throwing it everywhere into the air. "Where is he?!" There was no sign of Nin anywhere. "Nin?" Suki muttered as she lowered towards Justin.

A couple minutes later, they heard a coughing from below the remains of the mud. "Nin?!" Justin and Suki exclaimed.
"Get me out of here!" They heard an odd muffled voice screaming from below the mud. "AH!" The voice screamed as a sharp tail emerged from the mud.
"AH!" Justin and Suki jumped back as the tamer grabbed onto his digivice. "Suki!"
"I'm on it!" The Sunflowmon shouted, jumping into the air. "Sunflowmon digivolve to....LILAMON!" The pink flower digimon emerged from the light, rushing down towards the mud.
"Get me out of here!" The strange digimon finally popped out of the mud, giving a small yawn. "What took you guys so long to find me?" He muttered as he crawled closer towards the two of them. Suki jumping back a couple of feet. "Why are you guys staring at me like that...?" He muttered.
"Nin? Is that you?" Justin asked.
"Of course it's me! Who else could it be?" He replied as he crawled closer to them.
"Stand back!" Suki shouted, her arms ready to battle.
"Suki stand down..." Justin said walking in front of her. "Nin...look at yourself in the water..." He said as he pointed towards the small stream that rushed in between them.
"Okay...?" The digimon crawled towards the small stream, looking down at himself, remaining quiet. "...WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED?!" He shouted in shock. "AH! TAIL BLADE!" He shouted, slamming his tail into the water. "AH!" Nin fell over and fainted out of shock.

A couple of hours later.
"...What happened...?" Nin asked confusedly, seeing a warm fire in front of him with Justin and Suki besides the flame.
"You turned into a Scorpiomon somehow..." Justin replied as he bent closer towards him. "You'll be fine..."
"I think I have a theory..." Suki started talking. "Apparently, there was some data bits in that mud that you drowned in. And when I attacked the mud, the data bits and you fused together, making you into a Scorpiomon." Suki said scientifically. "But if I do say so myself it's an improvement." She gave a small laugh along with Justin. "But anyway, we're going to spend the day here, and than look for the Gekomons that live here somewhere..."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games